Post sluts you want to rape

Post sluts you want to rape

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

She definitely deserves to get raped

would anyone like to join using her remaining two holes? dibs on ass

Mor of this slut ?

which would would you take anons?

More of her

Her and many more...

Definitely

Bump

I know this chick.

Whats her first name then ?

Rebekah. Dont worry though i want to pin her to the ground and fuck her ass.

Moar of this slut. I would love to drag her into the back of a van and emotionally scar her.

What would you do

I would rip her clothes off and start recording her. I would pin her to the ground and as she struggled i would begin to fuck her mouth. I would then cum in her mouth and watch her start to cry. I would then force my dick into her cunt and as im fucking her i would start to lick the tears off her face. I would then impregnate her and flip her round and destroy her ass. Once im finished with her i would bring her to you so you can have a go on her.
WWYD to this filthy little slut

Yea man shes fucking hot

id tie her up and me and you would force our cocks down her throat until shes puking then, we'd dp her little cunt and ass until we bust inside her

I'd bend your girl over and fuck her while amazing her ass. Then I'd choke her with my cock and finish all over those glorious tits

Have you got any stories of that slut ?
Id share a story with you of this one

Bump

Would rape so hard

There was a time i was walking behind this slut touching her ass up. I was about to do something but i heard a crowd up ahead and done nothing.

WWYD

I seen this slut sleeping in a forest after a house party. It was a path through it and she was just lying there. I ended up face fucking her and came in her mouth. She didnt wake up and i then pulled her jeans and undies off and fucked her cunt. I came on her face and ran because she started to wake up when i came on her face

Over and over again

Kidnap and rape for 2 days straight

Fucking A!

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see little dead girls!

she looks like she wont argue

moar!

bend her over the railing

Soon

w/o makeup

i sense daddy issues

I sense my dick getting harder

Indeed

I did rape her back in 1999. At a pool party. Middle of the afternoon. Went inside to get some cd's from her bedroom. Held her in the bed. She struggled at first but then just laid there dead eyes until I finished. She was quiet. Went back outside and continued the pool party. A few days later she called freaking out that I raped her and she was reporting it. That never happened. Good thing I had that condim in me.

nice hips. Moar?

Nieces...

for the love of god I hope you have nudes

Fixed one of their computers-- guess which is the selfie-slut.

>Post sluts you want to rape
Rape? Literally no one, not even if there was an absence of consequence.

one being picked up

Oldest?

Middle?

she would have the best tasting pussy ever i think

definitely her