Post your wristwatch if you have one

Post your wristwatch if you have one

Bumping for interest

op sadi wristwatch not wrist clock work

Is that a pigs leg?

>wrist

It's a Hublot, my father gave it to me when I turned 21

nice dick

Legit, no bullshit, but im like 95% sure this is my Cousin.

If JC or KC posted this, post in the affirmative

Like mine, except I have batons, not Arabic numeral

Just got mine in the mail yesterday; U80. Got it for $8USD on GearBest.

>troll meme
well responded - the troll is happy now

>thatsthejoke.jpg

faggot

Now all you need is a wrist that it fits. Or you could try wearing it on your ankle

Kronen & Söhne Imperial 060. A piece of crap watch, about $35 online. I wear it only when I visit my sister. Here is the story:

>I love her.
>She has job and earns own money, but is too much of a spender.
>So always asking to lend money, mostly like $10 or 20, sometimes around $300-400.
>Always late to pay back: 'bought pair of shoes, had a 'girl's night out,' that kind of excuses.
>I hate that, I need my money back.
>After 10 times or so this year, told her no more loans.
>Next time: 'I need 20 bucks, can I lend from you?'
>'No'.
>Told me I was a shithead for not helping her.
>Getting fucking angry, made up plan.
>Bought watch, flashed it harcore next time I visited.
>Sis impressed by it's shine, 'New watch? Is it gold? What did you pay for it?'
>'Yes, is gold on stainless steel, about 1400 bucks. Worth it.'
>'But you couldn't help me with only 20?'
>'Nope, couldn't, had to buy a watch'.
>Shitty eyes at me.
>Every time after, I wear this watch, flashing it, and bragging about how expensive it was.
>She never asked to lend money again.
>Sooooo worth the 35 bucks.

Sorry it's not daytime right now to take a good pic.

That's dangerous radiation!

The lume is pretty shitty compared to other watches but it charges up quickly when hit by the any light.

Looks cool.

>tue 12

>phosphorescence vs radiation

Jesus Christ that's hot.

If my mechanical watch gets warm when in hand, just because of the hand, is it safe?

Seiko monster? One of the best lumes.

i recognize that

Thank you its one of my favourite. Works on solar energy and is radio controlled

Who controls the clock? Aliens?

a few years back i legit had this
like what the fuck

Yes, it's the new black monster

Im fairly positive its just connected to a world clock satellite but you never know

You must have a lot of money.

Do you know how much that costs? Dont look it up, actually interested.

Guessing about 1-2k

One for every shoe type

I thought you could go overboard but no, that's about 7-8k new, second hand maybe 6-6.5k. But if you get one of those ''used'' and sell it you may not loose any money during 5-10 years.

Yep it's impossible for a person to post a picture that was taken a while ago. Plus why would I choose a

Got pic related.

>Here's a picture from today.

You take pictures of your seiko everyday?
Why?

All of them look like shit
If you didn't spend yout money for 3 shitty watches you can actually buy 1 decent watch

How's the lume?

Lol you got yourself a fake rolex kek
Your watch almost looks like a tattoo

I took the picture because some faggot accused me of lying about having a Seiko SKX.

You're still lying

shaved so it's probably a tattoo

Lume is damn great on the SKX watches. It's really bright and big, not sure how long it lasts though, probably well. It's a diver watch so it needs to be good.

1 was a gift, both were on sale.

And why the fuck would I buy one super expensive watch that only works for one type of outfit?

I'd rather have three different watches. One for a suit with brown shoes, another for a suit with black shoes, and another for casual.

Can anyone tell me what exactly this watch is? Maybe even give a price range on it.

really faggot?

You're not that important to wear suits, let alone match your shitty suit to a shitty watch.

Seems to be a old school seiko probably 100-250$

It's an old Seiko, probably quartz. No the gold isn't real and it basically has no value. Maybe somebody would pay max 20 for it if you get lucky. Not an expert but seems that way.

You are correct.

How can it be 100-250 when the new ones dont even cost that much? It's old and worn and quartz.

Just bought an eco drive myself, but it's not in yet. How do you like yours?

Great.

Yall niggas aint cool enough for this mickey mouse pocket watch nigga. That shit goes in yo mothafuckin pocket.

My mistake, I usually come across these on chrono24 from owners who don't know the actual value.

It's not scratched like it looks in that picture. It's never been worn. I'm not sure why the picture makes it look like that.

It's from 2003 I believe.

>Judging people based on the brand of their watch

Look, asshole. Just because I wear an inexpensive watch doesn't mean that I'm a worthless faggot like you. I'm not the type of guy who buries himself in credit card debt just so he could wear a $5,000 watch.

THERES NO HASH FOR THREE OCLOCK!!! HOW THE FUCK YOU SPOST TO NO WHEN ITS THREE OCLOCK NIGGY?

You can actually but 1 decent watch that works for all occasions

I am English, the only watch that is not on the wall in my possession is a pocket watch. Wrist watch will just get in the way....

I was kidding settle down man, most of the faggots here don't work and it's their allowance that allows them to buy stuff, until they pay rent and get a job they don't see stuff for what they are.

which one do you wear with your walmart brand sneakers?

FUCK THIS ONE TOO!

2003? I'd say those type of seikos cost max 150 dollars new, maybe even half of that. It's not automatic nor an icon so it's basically almost worthless, even in new condition.

>Walmart brand sneakers
The middle one.
also, I wear black vans and black saucony shadows.

Are you fucking retarded?

I like to mix things up a bit

i bust nuts like Philadelphia cream cheese nigga. Find it in the dairy isle

I may not be a millionaire but I sleep like a baby at night because I have zero liabilities. College education in my country isn't as expensive as in the U.S..

I'd rather have an anonymous guy call my watches shitty than look cool but is broke irl.

Weird. It was a 20 year watch from a company, said to coat around $600 at the time.

It has lazer etching on the back of it, saying th company's name, which would probably drop the value, but I don't think they'd spend the money to get that done if it was only a $100 watch

Works as intended. Only time itll stop running is if you place it in a box somewhere for 6 months straight. If its also radio controlled the only maintenance you'll ever have is brushing in in between the metal strap segments with a soft tooth brush to keep it clean. Maybe get the clockwork checked out and cleaned every 3-4 years. Citizens eco drive and radio controlled works like a charm just like seiko's astron models. I find myself wearing my citizens much more often than for example my hublot big bang and thats mainly because youll always have a story to tell whenever someone acknowledges your watch

Tide wants to sponsor me cuz all the stains i pop off on your wifes back

not going to take a pic this late at night

fuck you nigga

>affirmative
affirmative

Mods

600? Only few seikos cost that much and they are their best mechanical watches.

Maybe that's mechanical too? Those Seikos are below 200 usually. I have no idea how that could cost 600.

Kek

Well played.

disgusting gross fuck

Youre a newfag

Wish I still had this

kek, you showed her

Mine has yet to arrive. Does it work well?
Can you read sms, whatsapp messages and notes on it?

These are the ones I use the most

wow, so no watch?