She really made me think, Sup Forumsros

She really made me think, Sup Forumsros...

why are you trying to promote ur insta page

So when its like -25°c in the winter we should not wear clothes??

wanna lick that butthole

He is an autist fag who can't find anything to do in his pathetic life other than spamming what he likes on Sup Forums.

Jokes on her, in 2050 we'll be able to transplant bodies.

Say the bible is all falsey ,like those hobbitses, its right about how to live life healthy.

Treat ya body like a temple. Take care of it and it will take care of you.

When men see a perfect guy, they try to be like him.
When women see a perfect gal, they complain on tumblr how nobody should determine who is popular.

Men see the mountain top, they're going to get there or die trying.
Women see the mountain top, complain that they're not there, and demand that wherever they currently are should be deemed the new top.

She is just dumb. Comparing nudity to war is like comparing replying to this or your mother will die in her sleep

-_-

I think her point is more that you shouldn't have to censor the human body. I agree with her to a certain degree.

why don't you take your post and shove it up your ass before you reply or your mother dies

Nice completely irrelevant pasta

>irrelevant

think again, boi

I'm glad we censor the human body. I don't wnat to see 99% of the population naked.

Nudity is good, clothes are bad, but she is wearing underwear posing infringement of a wardrobe. People are fucking idiots.

>filename
Kek

It is irrelevent. Her insta post has nothing to do with feminism or body shaming, she's just showing off her body and talking about nudity. She's clearly fit, not some fat white complaining about beauty standards.

we should encourage more girls to unknowingly post their stinkholes

this is complete bullshit. I know plenty of fat guys who complain about how women only want the fit otterbody types and I know quite a few women who work their ass off at the local gym.

She's another nobody who will never contribute to society in a real way, so she tries to make nudity a social norm just to excuse herself walking around like a complete slut.

boi,

Monkies have fur...
Fish has scales...
I have dain bramage...

nice almost quints, but i didn't invent the copypasta