So high on coke, weed, aND a 2-6 of Jameson. Horny as fuck right now. Ask Me Anything!

So high on coke, weed, aND a 2-6 of Jameson. Horny as fuck right now. Ask Me Anything!

Im the same way.! U wanna have sum fun????

Im all yours! If u want! Of course

Not into fem.. unless 80lbs and smooth

What kind of fucking conditions are you living in? Have some dignity jesus christ

Haha no shit eh

I have dignity. I believe??? Do you think is wrong in the u.s. to dress like a woman. Even tho. I might not look so much like a girl???? I dont like anything else but dressing up and ttry to go outside in public.... Thats all. No gay stuff. I respect it. But im not gay im sure of it. I love girls. I will always love pussy! But why do i lile to dress as a girl!? Sexy girl!? Not just any clothesa. Thesy gotta be sexy! Provocative......so do you all think is bad? Or is gay????

me too op...just fucked hooker off backpage

What condition???? What u mean by that??? Cuz im just in my spare room\storage room. Is not where i live. If thats what u mean!...

Wish there were hookers here

where is here...that doesnt have hookers

Either way, not into fem at all. Just love being filled with cum by horny deprived straight boys. They cum so hard in my throat when they think they're straight

so. booze makes you act like an asshole. coke makes you certain you're doing the right thing by being an asshole, and weed makes you not care if you're wrong.

all you need now is some speed and you'll be the perfect asshole.

Northern Ontario.. Just Gold Miners and Gold Diggers

Surprisingly, I'm one of the most chill guys you'll meet.

Plus my dick isn't big enough to be an asshole ;)

I wish somwone would fill me up with cum. Anywhere!

What are you on?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

i wasn't trying to push your buttons, seriously. three different drugs with three different effects.

weed relaxes you and helps you chill.

cocaine revs you up and gives you the energy to act on impulse.

booze lowers your inhibitions and reduces your concerns over what other people think about you. mixing booze and cocaine will turn you into an automatic Denis Leary tier asshole. adding weed, that's just weird - like pushing on the accelerator and the brakes at the same time.

i can understand wanting to get away from the world, 'cause it's fucked, but, i say, you are going about it all wrong, boy.

At the moment im on coke,beer,and weed. ;) and willing to be anybodys bitch tonight ;)

I just kinda do whatever I want, and I seem to be fine at all times lol. Not an asshole, not teying to get away from the world. I work hard and play hard!!

Exactly!! Right?