Hate myself more than you ever could

Call me crazy but I swear my lines been tapped
In my glass house prepared for surprise attack
Realized I held the blade inside my back
Omega megalomaniac
In my glass house prepared for surprise attack
Realized I held the blade inside my back

Mom's spaghetti

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

55 get

You almost had it, faggot.

55 get

Other side of da tracks
Scuzz outsiders
Nothin' to lose
Strike of midnighters
Lost boys
True black and blues
No shoes, flat tires
Broke out da pen
Blood on barbed wire
Safe in your home
Gated zone terrorizers
Nowhere ta go
Far as I can get hitchhikers

fuck a job might have ta rob
I don't know just ta get by, word
On the road for lifers
Bullets in the fire
Check the chain link
Swayze I'm slummin'
Let em know who da fuck we are
Low and dirty lost boys
Comin' out the cuts
Like your favorite scar

Crawlin' on tile, can't stand up
Been a while, kommodo gut
How ta take it
How ta give a fuck
How ta live wit pain
How ta get yo cut
How long's this been goin' on
Man shшt no way ta tell too far gone
Go get those flames from hell bring em here
Don't trip no

I'll handle this
On some scandalous
Inland empire Los Angeles
Anti ego propaganda sh*t
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

The risk is real!

I nevr get 55

Yo

Rawl

Grab my dick and call me sally.

Fuck, I need some dick.

i whacked a nigga with a stick

BOI

Mom's spaghetti

i do not associate with niggers

roll

we out here tho

Sign me up

Armed and ready

no

no one ever does this shit though

Finna get a murder case and catch it
Like you threw it at me encased in plastic
And send Dylan Roof through the windshield of the Benz
Until he spins like a pinwheel and begins feelin'...
Like a windmill with a thin bill while his skin's peelin'
And skids 'til he hits a cement pillar
Swing for the fence like Prince Fielder
Knock it into the upper peninsula
You want to go against zilla? The Rap God
When will I quit? Never been realer
The in-stiller of fear, not even a scintilla of doubt
Whose pens iller than Prince in a chinchilla
Or Ben Stiller in a suspense thriller
Revenge killer of bin syllable binge
Fill a syringe, 'till I
Draw first blood
Even pop shit on my pop shit, and it's popular
Couldn't be more awkwarder
'Cause you're innocence I robbed you of
It's my fingers that got stuck up
Tortured a, not give a
Slapstick, hockey puck
The board hunter with the sawed off
Like an arm when it's lopped off
But I'm not gonna, get the shotgun
Or the Glock, I'm gonna opt for the ox
'Cause I'm into objects that are sharp when I sharpen
It's not a shock, I'm such an obnoxious fucker
The rock cuts into rock 'cause who would have thought
This much of a cocksucker that go across the buttocks of Vivica Fox with a box cutter

Sing me the fuck up

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl.................

stop saying gay shit fuk you

She like to dance at the hip hop spots
and she cruise to the crews like connect the dots
not just urban she likes the pop
'cuz she was livin' da vi da loca

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
guys like what, what, what
baby move your butt, but, butt
I think to sing it again

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
guys like what, what, what

all night long
let me see that thooooooooong

so close

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER
INTERIOR CROCEDILE ALLIGETÖR
OP'S A FAG AND I'LL FUCK HIM LATER

wew lad

not it

Rollo

Check out my squad

why the fuck would i want to do that?

Because Fuck you

1200 dollars down the drain all because i wanted to train to have a better great dane

There is literally 0% chance of me getting 55 so fuck it I'll roll

I like that pussy and I like that tree

Like every afternoon i apply crocodile to my vain

Niggers

May I have your attention please?
I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To get dubs (to get dubs)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my bbc (come take my bbc)
We'll walk through Sup Forums together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm

His cheeks are hard, chins greasy, feet are rough
There's food on his sweater already, wifes son's moms spagetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to get dubs,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,

And I am, retarded virgin
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
Radio won't even play my jam
'Cause I am, retarded virgin
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
I don't know it's just the way I am

You better get a you
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to get dubs
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo
You better get a you
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to get dubs
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

So lets go back
Follow the yellow brick road as we go on another episode
Journey with me as I take you through Sup Forums
I once used to call home sweet home

Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the Sup Forums now

And when I'm gone, just get dubs, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my hard cheeks
Just know that I'm looking down on you sailing
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
Just get a you

And when he's gone, just get dubs, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of his greasy chins
Just know that he's looking down on you smiling
And his didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
Just get a you in your sweater.

Rollin' like OCB

easy

I'll do it but I ain't rappin' shit with more than 10 words or so

Nigger

alu akbar.....

i rub vaseline on the big vain on my cock when i fuck my couch

According to all known laws
of aviation,
there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway
because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.
Barry! Breakfast is ready!
Ooming!
Hang on a second.
Hello?
- Barry?
- Adam?
- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.
Looking sharp.
Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.
Sorry. I'm excited.
Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.
A perfect report card, all B's.
Very proud.
Ma! I got a thing going

This has no fucking rhythm

kill yourself

rip life

Who's heard the remastered version of infinite he just released? It's fucking great

youtu.be/_Ci6LhAmYJk

Link btw

I wanna fuck a horse
I came inside my dog

ok
ill try again

daily reminder pic related (Hillary Clinton) is unpostable at Sup Forums

Why???

Roll.

ASHES # # # goon $$$ cunts $$$ on the value of sdhdgjfgksrfdhth%

Nep Nep is best girl

R-rolling?

DEJA VU I JUST BEEN IN THIS TIME BEFORE HIGHER OFF THE STREET AND I KNOW ITS MY TIME TO GO

roll

reoll

55 no geto, comprendo?

Roll

ok roll

roll

Okay, it's Childish Gambino, homegirl drop it like the NASDAQ
Move white girls like there’s coke up my asscrack
Move black girls cause, man, fuck it, I’ll do either
I love pussy, I love bitches, dude, I should be runnin’ PETA
In Adidas, with some short shorts, B-O-O all over me
My green is where it's supposed to be, your green is in my grocery
This Asian dude, I stole his girl, and now he got that Kobe beef
My dick is like an accent mark, it’s all about the over Es
Hot like a parked car
I sound weird, like "nigga" with a hard 'R'
Fly like the logo on my cousin’s 440
Eatin’ Oreos like these white girls that blow me
Vodka for my ladies, whiskey for a grown man
Hangin’ in the islands, lookin’ for Earl like Toejam
I made the beat retarded, so I’m callin’ it a slow jam
Butcher and I know it, man, kill beef, go ham
These rappers are afraid of him
Cause I’m a beast, bitch, "grrr" - Invader Zim
Gambino is a call girl: fuck you, pay me
Brand new whip for these niggas like slavery
Told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me
Tell me how I suck again, my memory is hazy
“You're my favorite rapper now!” Yeah, dude, I better be
Or you can fuckin’ kiss my ass: Human Centipede
You wanna see my girl? I ain’t that dumb
You wanna see my girl? Check Maxim
"Man, why does every black actor gotta rap some?”
I don’t know, all I know is I’m the best one

Katerina Maier-Schiatti (fl. c. 1800) was a Russian composer, the daughter of violinist and composer Luigi Schiatti who lived in Russia from 1760 and played in the court orchestra. She published a set of three piano sonatas dedicated to Count Platon Zubov in St. Petersburg and a piano concerto in London around 1800.[1][2]

Abraham Marsh (ca 1750 – May 8, 1833[1] was a political figure in Upper Canada. He represented Stormont & Russell in the Legislative Assembly of Upper Canada from 1810 to 1812.[2]

Marsh served in the Royal Highland Emigrant Regiment (84th) during the American Revolution.[2] He married Catherine French, the daughter of Jeremiah French.[1] Marsh received a land grant in Cornwall Township. He served in the Stormont militia and was a justice of the peace for the Eastern District. Marsh was elected to the assembly in an 1810 by-election held following the death of John Brownell.[2] He died in Mille Roches, Cornwall Township.[1]

He was buried in the Maple Grove Cemetery; his remains were moved to the new Maple Grove Cemetery prior to the flooding of the old cemetery in 1958 due to the construction of the Saint Lawrence Seaway.[1]

Víctor Manuel Jorrín Lozano (born 13 January 1955) is a Mexican politician and psychiatrist affiliated with the Convergence. He currently serves as Deputy of the LXII Legislature of the Mexican Congress representing Guerrero.[1]

fuck you

Defrocking, unfrocking, or laicization of clergy is the removal of their rights to exercise the functions of the ordained ministry. It may be grounded on criminal convictions, disciplinary problems, or disagreements over doctrine or dogma, but may also be done at their request for personal reasons, such as running for civil office, taking over a family business, declining health or old age, desire to marry against the rules for clergy in a particular church, or an unresolved dispute. The form of the procedure varies according to the Christian denomination concerned. The term "defrocking" implies forced laicization for misconduct, while "laicization" is a neutral term, applicable also when clergy have requested to be released from their ordination vows.

Im the best raper in rhe world
Dont worry about im a cuckold

Oliver Conant (born November 15, 1955) is an American actor.

Born in New York City, New York, Conant appeared as "Benji" in the 1971 coming-of-age drama Summer of '42 and Class of '44, appearing in both with Gary Grimes and Jerry Houser as a trio of adolescent boys.

He was also in Jean Kerr's 1973 Broadway farce Finishing Touches, with Barbara Bel Geddes, Robert Lansing, James Woods, and others.

After a three decades or so hiatus from acting, Conant re-emerged on off and off-off Broadway stages in productions ranging from Gene Ruffini's dystopian Homeland, Anne Fizzard's back-stage comedy Good Opinions, and Tuvia Tenenbom's absurdist satire Kabbalah. He serves as Producing Director for Queens Shakespeare Inc, a new classical repertory company based in Flushing, New York. Conant will be appearing in the NICU'S SPOON production of Elizabeth Rex in April 2008 in New York City.

Jesus Rosario Nalupta, Sr. was a Filipino lawyer and politician. He served as Mayor of Batac, Ilocos Norte for five terms.

The third series of Geordie Shore, a British television programme based in Newcastle upon Tyne, began airing on 26 June 2012 on MTV.[1] The series concluded on 28 August 2012 after 8 episodes and 2 specials including a best bits episode and an episode counting down the top 10 moments from the series.[2] This series is also known as Chaos in Cancun as it is the only series to be filmed in Cancún, Mexico, and it is the last series to feature Jay Gardner until his return in series 6 and Rebecca Walker.[3][4][5] This series featured Vicky and Ricci's relationship on the rocks before they finally got engaged,[6] Holly and James growing closer when James breaks his leg,[7][8] and more bickering and flirting between Gaz and Charlotte.

The States-Provincial (in Dutch: Provinciale Staten, abbreviated PS – commonly known as simply the Staten) is the provincial parliament and legislative assembly in each of the provinces of the Netherlands. It is elected for each province simultaneously once every four years and has the responsibility for matters of sub-national or regional importance. Each States-Provincial is directly elected by the electors within the relevant province, and the number of seats in each States-Provincial is proportional to its population.

The States-Provincial originated as Estates assemblies in the Middle Ages, hence the name. From 1813 to 1850 the noble members of the ridderschap chose one third of the members of States-Provincial. Johan Rudolf Thorbecke's reforms and his "Provinces Law" ("provinciewet") of 1850 brought this privilege to an end.

The States-Provincial choose the Gedeputeerde Staten as the executive organ of the province. Originally, the States-Provincial themselves had also executive powers and chose the Gedeputeerde Staten from their own members for daily governance. On 11 March 2003, the two institutions split; in other words, there was a change from fusion of powers to separation of powers. The principal roles of the States-Provincial have become to set general policies, represent the people, approve provincial legislation and the annual budget and to oversee the executive. Both the Gedeputeerde Staten and the States-Provincial are presided over by the King's Commissioner in the province, appointed by the Crown every 6 years.

The last provincial elections were held 18 March 2015.

Three months after their election the combined members of the States-Provincial elect the members of the Senate of the States-General of the Netherlands.

Fuck OP

bana me bana you
bana me! bana you!
bana who? banaroo!
bana me! bana you! banaroo!
bana me! bana you!
bana who? banaroo!
bana me! bana you! banaroo!
we met each other
runnin’ for cover
didn’t really know who to trust
stayin’ together
hope it’s forever
we were only waitin’ for us
now we are friends
we got the chance
to live our dream
bana me…
we keep the feelin’
never stop dreamin’
there’s a kind of love in my heart
doin’ it longer
we will be stronger
nothing’s gonna tear us apart

The Peter Witt streetcar was introduced by Cleveland Railway commissioner Peter Witt (1869-1948) who led the transit agency from 1911-1915 and who designed a model of streetcar known by his name,[1] and used in many North American cities, most notably in Toronto and Cleveland.

Dope wigger

Shit i spit this shit

Roll

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

stopped reading after
>or you will die

Killer Queen - Laserbeam

55 get

negro gollybop whoosh whoosh dinger danger zigzigzagooooo groshy woshy niging it old school!

still no 55?

no

oh
ok

Bored