What does Sup Forums think happens after your life comes to an end?

What does Sup Forums think happens after your life comes to an end?

No more sex.

Nothing. Just an infinite void of darkness. Forever. Oh, and all your efforts, memories, emotions, everything you've worked on, all the friends you made, and everything you've amounted to are all gone. Because you don't have a consciousness.

Why do people still ask this shit stupid question? You already know what it's like to be dead. It's the same as before you were born.

Your mother finally gets the chance to tell you that you should've responded to this post.

your mother will die in her sleep

>This

Decomposition.

Nothing can't 'exist'. The idea of its unbeing negates its 'nothingness'. If you or anyone thinks of it it kills its nothingness...

72virgins?

It’s like in this universe, we process time linearly forward. But outside of our space time, from what would be a fourth-dimensional perspective, time wouldn’t exist, and from that vantage, could we attain it. We’d see our space time would look flattened, like a single sculpture with matter in a superposition of every place it ever occupied, our sentience just cycling through our lives like carts on a track. See, everything outside our dimension that’s eternity, eternity looking down on us.
Now, to us, it’s a sphere, but to them… it’s a circle.

You see, we all got what I call a life trap - a gene deep certainty that things will be different... that you'll move to another city and meet the people that'll be the friends for the rest of your life... that you'll fall in love and be fulfilled... fucking fulfilment... and closure, whatever the fuck those two fuckin' empty jars to hold this shit storm. Nothing's ever fulfilled, not until the very end. And closure - nothing is ever over.

The ontological fallacy of expecting a light at the end of the tunnel, well, that's what the preacher sells, same as a shrink. See, the preacher, he encourages your capacity for illusion. Then he tells you it's a fucking virtue. Always a buck to be had doing that, and it's such a desperate sense of entitlement, isn't it?

In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So Death created time to grow the things that it would kill. And you are reborn, but into the same life that you've always been born into. I mean, how many times have we had this conversation, user? Well, who knows? When you can't remember your lives, you can't change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You're trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into.

Time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again. And that little post you made just now in your room, you're gonna be there again and again and again forever.

I think you are misunderstanding the point of the whole time is a flat circle thing.

/thread.

your body decomposes and your consciousness stops experiencing the world.

its like being asleep without dreaming.

Hold on while I figure out if you're more clueless in topology or thermodynamics. This may take a while.

Life goes on for everyone else. You disappear back into the nothingness you came from and life goes on without you. It's got a neat poetry to it.

The universe comes to an end and you start all over again.

I think after we die, the body decomposes but the spirit rest unable to even know it still exists. The spirit reawakens on judgment day.