CHINA -ARE YOU CRAZY?

CHINA -ARE YOU CRAZY?

Buckets of preschool piss are collected by the chinese and eggs boiled in then and sold as local street food!

travel.cnn.com/shanghai/eat/spring-means-one-thing-virgin-eggs-079721/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

youtube.com/watch?v=0HKFhtjc9d8

Other urls found in this thread:

firstwefeast.com/drink/2015/08/semen-beer-new-zealand-green-man-pub
amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

newfag

virgin boy eggs are so 2011

Whats the 2016 crazy china shit thats on THIS level?

THIS level?

pee is quite nutritious, i dont see the problem. effective recycling.

stop being a closed minded normie

But pee is waste. Why would pee contain nutrition if nutrition isn't waste to your body?

You mean.... BEAR GRYLLS was not bullshitting us all those years?

I dunno. This recipe feels kinda gay

.....what if there were virgin girl eggs sold in Japan?

Only if you're a guy I suppose. They should make eggs boiled in girl pee for us dudes so we can get in on this action without catching the gay.

>Why??
Same reason dogs eat horse shit.

Because they're stupid fucking dogs?

The same animals that eat their own vomit because they're too dumb to realize that if their body rejected it the first time maybe they shouldn't try again?

What if they were wiser than mankind?

most animals eat their own vomit because food was hard to find when they were old predators and throwing food up was a death sentence.

Then they wouldn't waste time trying to catch their own fucking tails I guess.

Kinda makes animals having gag reflexes redundant then. And it seems like it's also a death sentence to eat something poisonous, vomit it up, then attempt to eat the poisonous vomit. There's gotta be an easier way...

Generally they vomit food because their basic drive is to eat as much as they physically can before they get pushed off their food source by something bigger, they can then vomit the food they can't comfortably fit, bury it and eat it later.

Wut bout this

This is a savage world. Imagine what lies beyond.

Ask the Kiwi's, they're putting the shit in Beer

Boys are more likely to be virgins.
Virgin piss is the yummy piss.

i ordered that book and put it in people's inbox at work. it was a social explosion everythime; people blaming other people for ordering it, lyes, accusations.

GREAT BUY 10/10

Really?
Got any sauce on this?

Yeah, really
>firstwefeast.com/drink/2015/08/semen-beer-new-zealand-green-man-pub
Heard the guy on the radio in Aus talking about it, using all sorts of animal semen.

Thanks.
I can't believe I even asked!

They're collecting the piss from kids under 10. Pretty sure even by china's standards that's a little young to be getting fucked.

amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Waste can still contain nutrition if your diet is good enough. Rabbits eat so much grass that their shit is still nutritious to others. Drink a load of water and your piss is full of less garbage waste.

Fun fact. Rabbit meat contains so little nutrition useful to humans that you will starve to death in a very short time if only relying on rabbit meat for food. Probably better to at least supplement with rabbit pellets!