Be me

>be me
>12 years old
>always been a shy kid, didn't have many friends
>also really short, so i was called names a lot
>even though i tried a lot, nobody would even try to be nice with me except for like 2 people
>began preferring videogames to people
>become shyer and shyer, only speak about computers and games
>ff to end of middle school
>have to part ways with my only friends
>find no decent people in high school
>engage in an unhealthy long distance relationship
>heartbreak.mov
>ff to now
>attend university
>lost ability to speak spontaneously over the years
>only speak normally to people i know or with same interests
>can only speak in memes and videogame quotes
>want to be friends with a person
>doesn't notice ever

should i kms
pic unrelated

You are pretty similar to everyone here,all you need is to be a pedophile now

yes

If you kill yourself, you die. If you dont, you die.
You dont need to be a pussy if you realize that life simultaneously is completely pointless and absolutely meaningful, user.

The truth really does hurt. Are you good looking though? No homo

The long distance. It hurts, doesnt it OP? When they leave. When you feel them fading on you, giving up on you. I fell for a girl. Big brown eyes, from California. I even went and visited her once. She loved to dance.
OP, what you fail to realize is that our culture is bitter, and built upon temporary fads. Our friends, even our families, are as temporary as these fads and trends. Everything is temporary. Even humanity.
Just think. One day, this planet will be engulfed by our Sun, as it expands into a red giant.
Scientists theorize that by 2045 there will be no arctic ice, and by 2050 we will reach the zenith of our population limits.
Stop worrying about friends. Stop worrying about being cool. Stop worrying, because nothing matters. One day, youre going to die. Dont spend your whole life, chasing after other people's approval.
>Tl;drStart going to the gym. Get really good at league. Do something competitive, you cuck

Because if you have looks thats one thing but, if you're ugly as hell than......maybe it's time to start fresh

ahaha people aren't so bad, don't compare yourself to others just genuinely be confident its literally what makes a person attractive like glow and stand out and that speak your mind treu and focus on what makes you proper happy, also where do you reside globally?

man the hole universe is temporary.
>FEELS BAD MAN
we should really do something about that

Are you me ?

italy
this thought makes me feel comfortable, also fuck league might as well break my hands on melee or overwatch
i guess i'm a 7/10

Nah fam. Just accept it.
>"It is not up to us, to decide what time is given to us. Only what we do with it"

I don't know OP that pic does seem pretty related to if you should kys or not

but thats not fair. why. why are we given such a short amount of time. whats the point of it all

Go out for a view drinks, after 4-5 tequilas you will be talking to many different people like any other person

You should kill yourself if you prefer schizophrenic autistic psycho to ginger beast

Reminder that Asuka is more popular then Rei!

Yea definitely an hero. It's not getting any better for you

i just find that shot funny, misato is best grill

7/10 ain't too bad. just start over again. move, or whatever have you ever try that? Trust me it works like a charm. Just when you get to your new place just become a different person (personality) with a different pass and you'll change trust me, I've done it many times and I'm doing again soon
> cause fucked up
just need to press the restart button again

Rei is more popular

Because everything is temporary. You are here for just long enough to experience what you want to. And then you die. You could just kill yourself now. But...thats wasteful. Instead, why dont you use it? Why dont you realize that your time is the most important thing in your life, and you must spend it wisely.
Even if you had all eternity....would you want it? Eventually, day and night would blend together. You would always be tired. Everything would seem like one long event to you, and you would eventually grow bored with every earthly pleasure on this planet.
Now go, and use your time wisely.

but I need more time to know what I want to do. right now I just spend all my time watch people ( not as weird as it sounds)
> also not in the creepy way
to learn and see what I want but, that has not been successful so far so what is there to life?
and why am I here. AM I lonely? Or just want opinion from people I consider like minded to me ? dont you feel the same?

But no matter where you go and try to change, you'd still be carrying the weight with you
Won't you user?