Red Leader Standing By !

Red Leader Standing By !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wedge_Antilles
knowyourmeme.com/memes/red-leader-standing-by/photos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's actually Red Two; Wedge Antilles.

My big dick standing by
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s

da fuck? you aint red leader

red anus, standing by. (pic related, he probably has a red anus, he looks gay, but then again everyone in the bounce by the ounce crew is gay. 40 year old people trying to regain youth, just sad.)

holy shit are there faggots actually trying to meme now without the legendary garven dreis leading the reds?

kill yourselves immediately

OP IS A FAG

"Now, Simmons. He may not be Red Leader, but at the end of the day... he's still a Red. And one day maybe he'll be promoted up from number two!"

"You mean shit, Sarge."

"Hmm, you're right. Someone should kill this assmaggot OP."

I understand your confusion, however, friend. Indeed Wedge Antilles was a prominent member of Red Squadron and later Rogue Squadron.

If you follow this link you can read more interesting details about this rebel pilot you've posted, OP:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wedge_Antilles

You mean when you run this show? You ain't got no future, Jack! You're an A-1 nut boy and Grissom knows it!

Better be sure.

See? You can make a good decision when you try.

RED KNIGHT STANDING BY

True red leader standing by

jesus christ, the original copypasta thread with the right red leader was only worth a chuckle at best, fucking years ago

and this is the best we can come up with now

just shitting the same old queef out

for years

jesus christ

tldr; abandon fuckin thread before the bananaposters arrive

Freedom leader standing by

Red Shanks standing by

standing by

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

Red Leader, Standing By is an online forum game that involves relay-posting images that are explicitly red, or more ambiguous items associated with the word “red”. These threads are popular on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board.
Origin

The phrase “Red Leader Standing By” comes from a memorable scene in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope where the rebel alliance is launching their assault on the Death Star. Approaching the enemy trench zones, the Red Squadron leader performs a roll call over the radio:

Red Leader: “All wings check in.”
Red 3: “Red 3 standing by.”
Red 6: “Red 6 standing by.”
Luke Skywalker: “Red 5 standing by”
Red Buttons: “Red Buttons standing by.”
Redd Foxx: “Redd Foxx standing by.”
Big Red: “Big Red standing by.”

The earliest instance of “Red Leader Standing by” roll-call thread can be found in a Jedi Council Forums thread created in May 2001.[1] “Red Leader” style roll-calling has been extensively used in imageboards and discussion forums.
Spread

Due to the general popularity and international fandom surroundng the Star Wars franchise, “Red Leader Standing By” threads quickly spread across the forums as a staple pastime, including Facepunch[2], EU Playstation[3], NASIOC[4], PBNation[5], Sup Forums[6], Rock Band[7], Dungeon Fighter[8] amongst others.
Usage

Each round begins when the OP starts a new thread with an image of a Red Squadron pilot and a caption reading “Red Leader, Standing By”. Sometimes “All Wings Checked In” can be used interchangeably. It is necessary that at the end of each reply post, the submitted character, thing, place, object, etc. must be followed by an affirmative: “standing by”.

I have a fucking brain cancer and I will die in the next month...

i've died in my sleep from these messages that many times it has no effect any more

The OP (original poster) of this thread used a Red Squadron pilot, making his initiation of the Red Leader, Standing By game legitimate. Please use approved meme images from:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/red-leader-standing-by/photos

And as always, remember to play safely!

Red October, standing by!

Red nigger, standing by

Wasn't Wedge Red Leader by Ep. VI though?

You're quite right; I overlooked that fact in my assumption that the OP was referring to Red Leader in Ep. IV. I concede the point, and apologize for my error.

Redhead You Love You Lose, Standing by.

No worries, user. We all make assumptions, in fact, we have to in order to function in society. I appreciate your being gracious and open to new information which was contrary to your original assertion and your willingness to assimilate it into your conciousness and knowledge base. Have a wonderful Saturday.

Redhead You Fap You Lose, also standing by

hnnng

I can hold it, I can hold it, I'm alright-a-aahghhh

Fuck you, Porkins. That's what you get for stealing all the good muffins from the mess hall and leaving your diarea spray to fester in the barracks toilet. I'm glad you're gone, dickface. Karma is a bitch isn't it?

(OP)
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

You're full of shit, Knox.

Oh, and you can quote me on that.

fuck you sameposters but for real, sauce on this chick

that is a twat begging for tongue like I havent seen in months

Her face is ugly but I love Tool so I'd probably close my eyes and pretend she's Maynard, while I fuck her in the ass.

Kek