Is my fingerbox still good enough or would you recommend getting an newer version...

Is my fingerbox still good enough or would you recommend getting an newer version? I mean its pretty old but it still does the job, but i've heard the new versions got some great upgrades so I'm not sure if its worth it...

Stick to your old one! Believe me. The love and dedication, the band you build up over the years cannot be replaced by those new fancy dancy finger boxes
>inb4 poorfag

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL SO FUNNNNEHHHH

SOOOOOO FUNNNEHHHH

BCUZ FINGABOXS IS NOT REEEEEEEEELLLLL

LOOOOOOOL WE IS A NONIMOUS PWNTING TEH NOOOOBFAGGS LOOOOOOOOOL

yeah, this was never funny. go die in a fire

Fingerboxing is very real

xxxxdddddddd fingerboxes can't thaiforce

OP sucks cocks all day every day.

>would you recommend getting an newer version?

never buy a fingerbox, they should always be made out of wood and you should make it yourself, any other type is just a scam, the new digital ones are just a novelty.

Let this meme stay dead. It stopped being funny.

Son I'm disappoint.

With the right upgrades you will be able to run GTA V at high settings in a range of 45-60 FPS on your fingerbox

Yes! Anothe Fingerbox thread.

Fingerboxes are not a thing. Yeah some fucked up artist made a couple as a project. That is where the pictures come from.

These threads exist for two reasons.

1. Trick noobs into asking about Fingerboxes.

2. Circlejerk for OP and his ass buddies.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?
I IDENTIFY AS MOTHERKIN YOU CISSCUM

>seems like bait but is actually human stupidity and boredom brought to extremes

Fucking newfag

That thing is beat to fuck, OP. Replace it or have that one rebuilt ASAP. You're damaging your nerve endings by using that one any further. You're obviously not caring for it like you should.

Fuck off

It was never funny

As much as I like the old style fingerboxes, yours is beat to shit, I'd do one of the following:
A)Buy a new one, honestly the worst option
B)Make one out of Apple wood, honestly some of the best stuff I've found for a quality fingerbox.
C)Keep using your beat to hell one and destroy your fingers.

>i fell for it one time and got called a newfag
>it really bothered me because I try so hard to fit in here and that made me mad
>i am now a force for justice and take delight in TROLLING people who try to start fingerbox threads for the sake of talking shit to others
>nobody can know my burden

** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀

this is a classical one OP. a good one. I have one of this since 1983. but you know what they say about the fingerboxes: a new one is always the better one.
read this