So this is the reason I'm not buying Battlefield 1 or Watch Dogs 2 or Mafia 3

So this is the reason I'm not buying Battlefield 1 or Watch Dogs 2 or Mafia 3.

Because of SJW's we have to put up with nigger main characters now.

Anyone else boycotting these titles, because of nigger main characters or niggers on the cover?

Yes

u a bitch boi

Yes

the black guy in bf1 is just only the start of the campaign. you play as other chars from differant regions. bf1 is fuckin legit.

There are more than one protagonist you dumbfuck

A nigger fighting the mafia? Who the fuck wants to play this?

Yeah but the nigger stares at me every time I booted the game on the trial. He's looking at me all weird I hate it.

You're boycotting the game because you have to play as a Harlem Hellfighter?

You're so fucking stupid

didnt even notice he was black until someone pointed it out. the lighting from a distance just made him look like greek or some shit

Games are for entertain niggers out of robbering and fucking around at the hoods anyway

A nigger hacker, really? I mean these companies are really going out of their way to please politically correct SJW assclowns.

u dont even play as a black dude in the bf1 campaign, hes a narrator, although alot of troops in bf1 multiplayer are black, all white if youre italian tho, and all white for german empire on the italy map, keiserschalft has 2 black dudes per team, arabs are all sandniggersm brits have 1 indian dude, aaaaaand the americans have 1 black dude (out of 4)

and he dies within the first few minutes anyway so...

You're a triggered SJW faggot.

>"anyone boycotting these titles?"
>samefags "yes" twice to not look like an idiot
>still backfires

"all white for german empire on the italy map"

you mean the Austro-Hungarian Empire you fucking stupid nigger

How exactly am I? I'm a rational person, you're the one who is getting triggered right now

Thw women fighting in WWII pisses me off more then the nigger. I know it's a video game but at least make an attempt to be historically accurate.

Typical SJW fag, when xyz argument + labels fail, goes to ad hominess attacks.

We're talking about niggers ruining video games here, not what you think of me.

Stick to the subject.

This is Battlefield 1 ... 942

its not even the main character in BF

youre an idiot

please dont buy it. we have too many retarded kids on the servers anyway

Yeah why can't they keep the covers like that, or give options to remove niggers with whatever race you are, on the cover or in game.

I don't want to see any nigger on the cover or as my character.

you play as a nigger for all of 10 minutes before he gets his negro noggin popped off

I was hesitant to get it at first too because of EA's SJW track record, but I did and it is the dopest shit on multiplayer

Yeah you can enjoy each other fucking SJW fags.

Enjoy your niggardly game, every time you boot it up a nigger is looking at you.

I'm okay with black characters, my problem is in the games you mentioned, they are out of place and "unrealistic".

"You're a triggered SJW faggot"

"We're talking about niggers ruining video games"

"Stick to the subject"

That's a pity as I won't be able to farm your ass for points.

Yea you have issues

Yeah I enjoy the multiplayer too, but the SJW shit every time it boots with the nigger on the cover pisses me off.

It's a world war game based in Europe and they put a nigger on the cover, wtf?

not an sjw you utter mong

edgy little faggot. your thread sucks and youre a faggot.

Half the soldiers in multiplayer are dindus. Dindus are extremely over-represented.

bait confirmed

less than 30% of the game is nigger

Exactly, they are very out of place and unrealistic. I actually wouldn't mind a nigger character here and there in the game, but when they're as out of place as they are in these games, because of SJW's it's just wrong.

because they wanted to "appeal to a wider audience" niggers love shooters with the advent of modern shooters, but have always had a piss poor record of buying WW2 shooters. They wanted them to feel "included" so they'd buy it.

I have issues because I can't relate to nig nogs as my video game character?

You're either a nigger or SJW fag contributing to the problem.

Ever heard of the Harlem Hellfighters?

I know :) It's great isn't it. As an 'SJW', I couldn't be happer!

How does it feel to know you lost the war?

A tiny minority compared to whites that fought.

Maybe it's a fun game, and we don't care wether or not the game has blacks in it or not? Maybe you're a thick-skinned piece of shit that doesn't have any life off of Sup Forums?

Ever heard of how minuscule their contribution actually was?

>he is looking at me all weird
Kek, this fag is scared of a still image in a game, must be from all the bcc he has taken in his life

What are you happy for? Niggers? You know what they do to SJW's like you in the hood right?

I know that they were insignificant, but they were still there.

Fine then don't play it, see if Dice notices and learns their lesson

>How does it feel to know you lost the war?
How so? Donald Trump got elected, you cuck.

I'm not scared, more disgusted and it's out of place. I see you enjoy niggers giving you deep stares into your eyes, who has more BCC experience now?

Rekt him so bad.

People voted trump for a reason, now we have libtards crying on the streets no better than nigger monkey apes, destroying private property, because they didn't get their way.

You

I love playing on the German team, dying and finding out I'm a nigger in third-person killcam

The SJW's will see their aspirations and dreams turn to ash. What glorious days these are.

I know right, wtf?

Why has no one mentioned GTA5?
The nigger is the most likeable character, and it's a shitty campaign because of the other two being completely unlikeable.

I had the very same though the first time i played the trial.
The first thing I see of the game is a nigger? In WWI? Come on!
But what else do you expect from a Swedish company...