Can you kill a demon?

Can you kill a demon?

no. Because there are none.

Can you not be an edge tard

There are no known true ways to kill an evil entity. Some lore says silver can hurt evil because they are some how connected in most religions. Holy water can irritate them and salt can keep them at bay. Some powerful people in the world of witchcraft and sourcery have been known to be able to command lesser demons. But none have been known to kill them.

OP Here. Its a serious question

Fucking fagot

i don't want to kill a semen demon

nails

OP Here. Can you stop a demon from hurting people

if you destroy a demon's physical form it's essence is sent back to the Immaterium where it plots it's revenge. No way to win user.

Depends on what your beliefs are... user.

Well Can demons posses Christians?

It'd help if you were Pagan, Wiccan, Into Voodoo and dark magic, or super into god... To the point you've been baptized too.

Op Here. Im catholic

Op here Im catholic ive been baptized

Baptized?

Op here yes

Yes, if you use an Arklight.

Then you're considered a hallowed vessel. Should be fine. That is if you believe in your chosen religeon with all your heart. Alot of Demons only prey on the weak minded, the anxious, schizophrenic, suggestible.

Some say it's just Mental Health issues. But if you've seen something unexplained with this sorta thing, you wouldn't.

According to a Wiccan spell, you can rid one.

You will need the following items for this spell:

1 pinch black pepper
1 pinch cinnamon
1 tbsp of oil
Mint 2-3 leaves/ teaspoon extract
2 people or more
2-3 drops of blood
1 Rose Quarts

Mix everything clockwise 8 times(apart from the blood and the quarts) at the end of each full stir pause and say: Banish demon to the depths of abyss. Then on the eighth stir say: Banished now, banished forever proven by sacrifice given here together. Then get the blood and put one drop on the quarts and then put the rest in the potion and say: so mote it be
Then either drink a tiny bit or inhale it for 3 minutes

Op here Ive seen satan. ive communicated with these demons and whats a hallowed vessel

You're on your own buddy. Wipe my hands of this.

Op Here please help

a mental health practitioner will help u banish them

If it's bad then ask a priest if you're Catholic. Get him to anoint you with holy water and maybe ask for the bishop of your parish or something. Also ask /x/.

However if you need an exorcism the person doing it needs to be legit.

Victory is achieved when you learn you cannot defeat your demons, but rise above them.

No. We are filled with the holy spirit. Only an empty vessel can be possessed. Essentially...we are already possessed by good.

my sister is stalked by demons because she is mentally weak and can be easily fed off. in an astral projection I killed one that was going into her room. the next night he came to me in a dream and explained death does not exist and what he was.

theoretically the other poster lies to you, or is entirely conditional to the depth one cleaves to the holy spirit... aka relationship with Yahweh..

leaving the presence/spirit of G-D, one could become carnal or devoid of the 'holy spirit'... eventual leading to ways that one seeks to serve two masters, making the inevitable battle between one's love of Mammon on the most fundamental levels vs love of Yahweh... few know, let alone love the pursuit of seeking a zen-like state of goodliness

>she is mentally weak and can be easily fed off. in an astral projection I killed one that was going into her room. the next night he came to me in a dream
>That's absurd and you should seek psychiatric help immediately.

I have had oobes that i could control. Not the furthest stretch.

> killed a demon
Biblically speaking, it talks about casting out demons. It was kinda an "apostle" thing.

But there is a verse (somewhere) about how if mankind knew it's potential they would not fear any dark spirits... not that Jesus wasn't charismatic schizo and life-coach on decency.

No one can kill Matt Demon
When he's in Jason Bourne form

You need the spear head that pierced the side of jesus and drench it in holy water. Then you need to find where the heart of the demon is and stab the heart. But if you can't find its heart you can get it to fall in love with someone "that person would steal its heart. Then you stab that person with the spear head

Matt in Demon form

Op, What is this "demon" ?