You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this man and delete these threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on IRC collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning.

#NotMyPresident #ImStillWithHer #BlackLivesMatter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cnSbDGJrw5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol suck my cock

Someone post orange meme man

not with a bang, but a whispit

MAGA

Bait

You hold no power here go back to Tumblr

And by the way Black lives don't matter
Niggers should be lynched

it's like you didnt even try man
0/10 bait honestly

Shitty bait desu 2/10 needs work

Go back to facebook plz

no power here on Sup Forums

guy thinks hes a moderator

For fuck's sake.
0/10
Sage your mother in her asshole.
11/10 for Cringe.
You fucking autist.

Kys faggot

>You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys
>sexist, fascist, racist goys
>racist goys
>goys

The hell you have against the Jews?

WOW! Reported for racism. I bet you voted Trump because he is LITERALLY HITLER!!!

WOW! Reported for racism. I bet you voted Trump because he is LITERALLY HILLARY!!!

fixed that for you

youtu.be/cnSbDGJrw5E

Niggers spics Jews faggots ( anc every one else you throw in with them ) need to be cleansed with holy fire
Any one on tumbler deserves to be slowly fed into a wood chiper feet first

nice bait

but you post this thread early this week...faggot bait thread fuck off
-5/10
also all sandniggers are the lowest of the low