What do you think of my cousin's ass, Sup Forums?

What do you think of my cousin's ass, Sup Forums?

well she looks like a trashy whore

Is that your cousin's phone number?

probably the most awkward selfie ive seen. and the ass is shit tier

ugly

she looks like from a shitty low hdi shitlord country

Agreed. She puts on heirs but everyone sees right through it. Dumb with a great ass.

That ass is great and you should ignore these salty ass losers who will be here all day today on a Saturday and post some more

Great body. What is that button she's wearing 24/7?

The most disgusting thing I've seen all day, but luckily for you it's only the beginning of my day

Herbalife button.
Member I said she's dumb?

Oh shit! You're right! How do I delete a post!!!

Wow I didn't know anyone except for old people fell for that. Where'd you get these pictures, her instagram?

Facebook.
Can you help me delete the pic with her photo? How do I do that?

I mean phone number*

>cousin's phone number

>You're right! How do I delete a post!

mfw

I want to lick her sweaty smelly feet after she's done her workout.

>herbalife
Poor thing is retarded.jpg

Sc - fitbonita

Aaaaaand dick pic sent!

post proof and result

Look like a retarded kardashian

10/Pakistans Population

Thanks, now i don't have to send one myself.

>newfags still far for the obvious personal army requests
He didn't accidentally leave her phone number in the picture because he's a virgin faggot who got rejected by the girl and so wants an army of other virgin faggots to harass her.

Saged.

>999

Maybe I should send one too. She'll most likely prefer a bigger cock, a black one ;)

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

Black is always a fun way to go.

if spam the likelyhood of wins decreases.
If no wins soon we can just all start sending

OH SHIT!
Can I print it out and send by mail? I have some stamps I've been trying to get rid of.

ugh enough already. this isnt the 1990s anymore.

very flat

Sorry. Was just fooling around. We cool?

the face ruins an otherwise convincingly feminine transvestite

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

I never read this shit and nothing ever happens or will happen

More of the girl

Still no view or response.

Nice tits

Seem like they would be a bit saggy without the help of a pushup bra. But, who am I to complain?

Did you send dick?

I don't give a fuck what any of you fat retarded neckband fagots are thinking

>Hur Dur she retartet! Herbalife muhh!

I think she's beautiful and would spend literally minutes up to the root of my duck inside her blasting her cervix with hot wads of my skunk for the sole purpose of reproduction. Probably in the spooning position so I can slap my pelvic off her little brown arse

Are we on YouTube in 2007?

Autist

Mein Gött. Put her in the oven the slovenly whore

Homosesex

Don't ever message me or my son again.

Lmfao@yourlife!!! DYEL padre? who the tf your talking too?

This is fun. We have fun. =)