Someone I barely know posted this on Facebook. Debs decides what I reply

Someone I barely know posted this on Facebook. Debs decides what I reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/hey-v12n5
census.gov/history/www/through_the_decades/overview/1860.html
jstor.org/stable/27567319?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
jstor.org/stable/20064049?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
secretofsuccess.club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck niggers

You know, they say 1/10 people live next to a pedophile, not me though, I live next to a 10 year old boy with a nice fat ass.

welp that was over fast.

they shouldn't have fuckign bothered

You looked in the mirror user

Winnar

oh wew
deliver OP

Checked
Well, /thread
I would post his reply, but he's just gone offline. If thread is still open when he replies, will post results

What's also interesting about the whole slavery thing is that only 1.5% of whites - and 4.5% of southern whites - actually owned slaves.

This is compared to the 7.5% of free blacks that owned slaves.

In other words, when given the opportunity, blacks were more willingly and likely to be slave owners than whites.

America is 4% of the world population, and only roughly the richest 1% of them, including black people themselves had slaves.
World history is brutal, American slavery is barely a spec upon the timeline of human atrocities.

link them to this informative article:

vice.com/read/hey-v12n5

Either unfriend them or ask them to please kill themselves, and if they do you will say thank you.

In fact, there is currently three times the numbers of people caught in the slave trade RIGHT NOW, than there EVER was during the American Slave trade.

>7.5% of free blacks that owned slaves
please gibe sauce, this is interesting

How about:
"You don't get to claim good guy credit for freeing a people, AFTER YOU'VE ENSLAVED THEM."

oh my god he is smoking in that picture? jesus for some reason that is the last fucking straw.

Wow, my numbers are now really skewed here, after this post, where now talking a magnitude of 60x. Or in other worlds, 5x more Jews, that is men, women and children, where murdered during the holocaust than there where slaves in America.
The number is really quite insignificant

FPBP

It seems that most articles about it base the conclusion on the 1860 census, which is available here: census.gov/history/www/through_the_decades/overview/1860.html

And here are some articles:

jstor.org/stable/27567319?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

jstor.org/stable/20064049?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

How about no white person alive in America did either, and no black person alive in America had to deal with being a slave. Damn, why is it so hard for these monkeys to move on?

Why not? Blacks proved themselves to be too weak and cowardly to:

1) Prevent themselves from being enslaved
2) Free themselves after being enslaved

It was only because of the mercy and benevolent nature of the white man that blacks are free today in white countries, while still being enslalved throughout the Middle East and Africa. A little gratitude would be nice.

Would it be more acceptable if he were on a K trip

It's true

“racist”: observant, truthful, characterized by reason.

Hardcore Trump supporter here
But this shit wasn't ok
And I would fight to stop it from ever happening again

You got me, I slightly chuckled

Damn, this is why i keep coming to /b

Sauce or faggy bait post.

>Would it be more acceptable if he were on a K trip
i dont know what that is sorry

black people sold themselves into slavery.

Blacks were enslaved by blacks and then sold to whites. kys

Read the thread, retard:

If I was a slave owner I would fucked those black whores and made their husbands and kids watch.

Conflict between North and south had other reasons than that. But it sells better when you say you fighted for freedom

Meh, furry muff; hadn't updated it since opening. My bad; thanks for actually scholarlying.

An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860. One study concluded that 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves, which is a far higher percentage than that of free whites who owned slaves. One of the earliest slave owners in the colonies was a freed Black.

OP here, I got a reply
>"I don't get why they get so butthurt about so-called 'racism'. First we free them, then we let them stay in our country. What more do they want?"
Dubs decide once more

kek hard

Pretty gullible huh.
Did you ever ask yourself 'why' he was whipped?
This is his own words:
"I attempted to shoot my wife"
"I was sort of crazy. I tried to shoot everybody"
Nig's gonna nig, always have, always will, Today we treat them much the same, turn them into solitary confinement sacks of meat. - Are you fighting against that right now? If you aren't than saying "I would fight to stop X" is only fooling yourself, and attempting to fraud others.

you're a fucking fag you nigger

Well there you go OP

because the actions of the minority only represent the actions of the majority when you make them, the majority of whites were good and opposed slavery.

By your nigger big lips matter logic, you are responsible for the attrocities carried out every day in 3rd world countries, the persecution of fags in rwanda, the rape and spread of aids to young children in zimbabwe for example, these countries make up a higher than 1.5% total of the black population of the world, so you cuck argument is invalid

Goddam you guys are getting these fast.
It's done, and he's online. Will post response

typical, and this is the typical person who is able to oppress you blacks, what does that say of you?

my guess would be ketamine, the filthiest degenerate tier party drug

Testify!

>bestiality

Holy guacamole. I'd op a gay2or will he reply

You ARE a RACIST - a a crappy historian to boot!

The US civil war was NOT fought to end slavery, the US civil war was fought to end an treasonous insurrection.

Lincoln himself said: "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

Indeed, the Emancipation Proclamation did NOT free all the slaves; it only applied to rebellion states, and slaves in the "border states" that remained loyal to the union (Del., Ken., MD., and MS) remained in bondage.

With your ignorant racism, you remain in bondage, scumbag

suckers

>Implying they would have both husbands and kids to watch
their black its one or the other.

Kek

Out of all the drugs I used to take back in my raving days, ketamine is probably the only one I'd consider doing again.

Response
>"wtf you freak I'm straight Ive probably fucked more girls than you have. And what I'm a fag for having an opinion? has it ocured to you that you're the one being racist by going around calling people niggers?"
Dubs again,keep it up Sup Forums

>1600's
>photograph of some random nigger
wut

What does it matter if he's offline? Post the fuckin comment you nigger

OP didn't post that shit you fucking retard he literally said it was his friend, hence the subject of the fucking thread.
How's about you try reading or getting context before jumping down people's throats user

OP here. Can I.. Can I use this? I mean it was before I requested but goddam this is good.

Give him that American Sniper Copypasta.

Fool!!! With Trump and his gang of crooks in the White House, we are ALL niggers now!!!

I posted the comment, but I was saying he pprobably wouldn't reply. He has now though

wher i live it used to be considered a degenerate drug, that is changing now, as its gained popularity with millenials, I did it once and i remember the high was ok, but i had a huge black cirlce in my vision, i had to use my peripheral vision to see where i was going, was pretty weird.

By far the worst drug i ever tried was ritalin, did it once, would NEVER touch it again.

So ... you'd have been a typical slave owner?

Protip: All slave owners whitewashed some of their property. If they had perky tits and were able to brush the nigger out of their hair

Screenshots?

Just fucking do it don't argue.

Ask them which side their ancestors fought on.

No, you CAN'T use that!!! That is actual history, actual factual knowledge, which cannot be repeated because the only things being repeated are fucking lies.

Besides, everyone knows that FACTS mean nothing to racists: racists are IMMUNE to facts. To have the idea that everyone who does not have your pale skin is somehow inferior is to ignore a whole lot of facts. Racists spend their whole lives ignoring facts.

I posted it. Awaiting reply
I'd rather not, don't want Sup Forums getting all over my shit

Find and send american sniper copy pasta

jesus.
just censor the names.

this thread is worthless without screenshots

Bump Thread, we can't let this die.

I think he's ignoring me. Should I just go all out and do the sniper copypasta?

Yes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Reroll

This

Do this

He has at least two asses

Actually, like zero fought to free slaves. The south fought to keep slaves, and the north fought to keep the union together.

Dubs wins it.
>no response

American sniper copypasta

Res pond with the american sniper copypasta

You never should have enslaved them in first place... besides wasn't the civil war really about "state's rights"?

Who cares I'm rich
secretofsuccess.club

Do this "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

I don't understand how retarded one person can be. you're just as bad as those BLM supporters who post shit just like what you posted, displaying fake statistics and overall intentionally mis-informing people. Of course this wouldn't be a problem if people who are considerably more retarded than you believe the graphics you upload, but they do. Fuck you sir. Fuck you and your fake information.

>fake graphic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor

dumbass.

The only real answer
Good job

Nigher attitude, my friend. What would you expect?

>Too stupid to know the difference between a portrait and a photograph
wew

Why do people still think the civil war was about slavery

No, they died to preserve the Union. The niggers going free was just another way of punishing the South for rising up. Lincoln actually considered sending them back to Africa.

Why do Ameritards not even know their own history but I do?

This should be your reply.

How about f off, none of us alive today were involved in the slave trade