It's all over, infidels. Your society is crumbling

It's all over, infidels. Your society is crumbling...

Our Jihad was successful. This is for certain, whether you'd like to accept it or not. Europe is ours and the UK is isolated with the seed of Islam long planted and growing rapidly.

It's time for you to man up and accept the religion of peace into your hearts. There is no escaping it this time.

Islam is peace.
Islam is love.
Islam will dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/19/extreme-surveillance-becomes-uk-law-with-barely-a-whimper
youtube.com/watch?v=eZnbvByJxVg
thefreedictionary.com/pedophilia
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hinduism: 1
Islam: 0

We will make sure you all pray 5 times a day when the European caliphate is established... it begins now.

Not dressing modestly? We will know.
The Sharia Police state is coming...

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/19/extreme-surveillance-becomes-uk-law-with-barely-a-whimper

Huma Abedin didn't get in office. Trump won. Thats a wrentch in your plans. The American citizens are the most violent in the world. lmao yeah you have a chance to win. Religion is responsible for millions of deaths. Wake the fuck up.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

>The American citizens are the most violent in the world.
That's why you should convert to the religion of peace.
#justsaying

How many have suffered? How many have died? How many worship an invisible entity? Sounds very schizophrenic to me. When you pray you get on your knees, if you attack an American ghetto you will also be brought to your knees. Does that make us God/Allah/Jvh/etc...?

nice fucking bait you fucking faggot

society is crumbling, i guess trump and brexit to the rescue, the goat fucking gravy train is derailing

You stupid sand nigger would lose as soon as you hit the states. You'd freeze to death trying to deal with our harsh weather

>Stupid
>Got baited
G fucking G

>i guess trump and brexit to the rescue
Lol... those are the signs of your demise you inbred monkey.

Get ready for mass goverment surveillance and mass enslavement by corporate banks.

get ready for immigration controls, the people have chosen this, this is our society saying we have had enough of your values

>this is our society saying we have had enough of your values
But when we do this to you, "we're medeival"..

You people have a filthy,sick society full of rape culture, murder, genocide, sexism, forced homosexuality, racism, sexism, feminism, gluttony, warmongering, oppression and theft.

Islam is changing your society for the better. You should be bloody grateful you filthy barbarian.

The West has fallen a long way down...

Listen to your brother Adolf. Islam is far superior than western Christianity or atheism. Regain your former glory with Islam.

rape culture is far more prevalent in islam
murder and genocide is far more prevalent in islamic countries
sexism is far more prevalent in islam
forced homosexuality doesnt exist
racism, yes this is true, but islam is the same
sexism, you said that already
feminism, yeah, i can agree with you on that, we want rid of this
gluttony, yeah thats true, i can agree on that
warmongering, actually this is a point i agree with you on, but you have to understand that most of us dont want war, its the fucking jews that are dragging us into war, for that i am sorry, i wish we didnt have to come and war with you, beleive me.
Oppression, is far more prevalent in islam
theft, is prevalent everywhere

Islam is not changing society for the better, it seeks to control society and force it to adopt islamic values, this hasnt worked out too well in islamic countries so far, so why do you think it will make the west better?

Were not gratefule at all, we hate it, just as much as you hate the west coming in to change your society, but yours is far worse.

>rape culture is far more prevalent in islam
Our leaders don't brag about grabbing women by the genitals without their consent and nor do we admire such a quality the way you people do in the West... nice projection.

>sexism is far more prevalent in islam
Again, all you see your women as is sexual objects, that need to constantly show you skin for your amusement. Plus you are all cucks who promote the idea of women being in charge with your feminist agenda.

>forced homosexuality doesnt exist
Oh really? Then why is Caitlyn Jenner a heroe in your culture?

>racism, yes this is true, but islam is the same
LOL. We have Boko Haram pledging allegiance to the caliphate. We have Muslims of ALL races joing the fight against the barbarians of the West... you are itching to begin deporting Mexicans, Chinese, Indians... etc. Quite clear to see your primitive mentality really.

>feminism, yeah, i can agree with you on that, we want rid of this
LOL simple minded westerner trying to deceive. Feminism IS western culture.

>gluttony, yeah thats true, i can agree on that
From your love of money and wealth which you gained from the many wars and conquests you must do every few years. Killing millions of Muslims and non-Muslims alike to satisfy your greed.

>warmongering, actually this is a point i agree with you on, but you have to understand that most of us dont want war, its the fucking jews that are dragging us into wa...
Waaah booo hoo... it's not me waaah
#notallwesterners
This makes me as mad as when a "#notallMuslims" begins to trend to spread the rumours that somehow we all do not support the Caliphate.
Stop lying and own up, you deceiving pig.

>Oppression, is far more prevalent in islam
More projection?

>theft, is prevalent everywhere
But in your case you legalize it. You simply barge into the country of your choice, kill millions and take what you want.. then you put the label "freedom" on it and we are supposed to "thank" you. Barbarians.

our leaders make jokes like humans do, its not projection, look at crime stats for any areas with a lot of muslims, the cologne sex attacks and the rotherham rape scandal for example, its a problem you refuse to admit you have.

the sexism, is that you wont even let your women read books or learn, which is fucking ridiculous.

BRUCE jenner is no hero to me, and he wasnt forced to have a sex change you dipshit

we are itching to deport minorities who come here illegally and cause spikes in theft, rape and violent crimes, that includes muslims

feminsism is not western culture, equality is, feminism is a minority here (less than 7% of women)

gluttony, once again, i agree with you on this, keep inmind that the VAST majority of us massively opposed the iraq war, but we were undemocratically dragged into it under the pretence of a false flag attack, hillary wanted to keep destabilizing the middle east, thats why a lot of us werer glad to vote in trump

warmongering, again the vast mojority of us opposed this, the rich eleite (fucking jews) dragged us into this, again, a lot of us as are against the palestinians being shoed out by the fucking kikes and their clown prime minister. supporting the caliphate is your choice, mostmuslims do and thats why we hate you. also, pig is not as bad an insult to us as it is to you, we eat pigs, we find it a weak insult.

Islam oppresses anybody who opposes their views, even if they are peaceful, where as for some reason we have tried to allow you to live with your views, until you started trying to fuck our society up, you opress womens right to learn and be their own entities, you opress faggots, you opress children and even your own people.

theft is everywhere, again i agree with your point, i'd rather we just left you to it and stayed out of your business, but the people in control of us felt otherwise, we tried to bring tony blair up on war crime charges and failed, we have a lot of proplems of our own, as do you

You worship a pedophile. Sup Forums is literally better than your prophet.

There's a new sheriff in town.

Adios, goatfuckers and pedophiles.

(LOL)

sure mate, keep the memes coming

it is not possible for you to make a convincing case that islam is the progessive and tolerant ideology, because that is simply not true, nothing could be farther from the truth.

You may beleive this, but that doesnt make it true, in fact most muslims who buy into this ideology are stupid, with a low iq but huge faith.

naw.. islam is about to get checked in a hard way across the globe. Mudslimes will be under rocks jerking themselves off with bacon wrapped small dicks.

>>Implying a religion that hasnt done anything productive in 1000 years will somehow dominate.

Israel regularly kicks the shit out moslims on its own ffs.

islam is a religion of piece you guys, AND I'LL FUCKING KILL ANY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WESTERNER PIG SCUM WHO FUCKING DISAGREES!!!! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME???!!!!

peaceful :)

Look, America will destabilize any nation that threatens are hold as a dominate power. Is this wrong, yes. Is it strategically sound, yes. Guess ya'll shouldn't have tried to switch to the Euro.

Rape culture is born from repressing sexual desires.

You say we make are woman show skin for are amusement, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Men want to be loved, while women wamt to be desired. Are women have the freedom of choice.

Racism is born from ignorance, and miss placed hate. And y'all are just as bad as hitler.

What is wrong with diversity of beliefs?

And if y'all want sharia law, then go about it by changing the hearts and minds of people. The negativity that you promote through violent actions makes any person with half a brain realize that you are no better then the already flawed establishment.

lolol.. Ignorant b8 sand nigger trying to speak articulated. Nice try Brian. Your're not helping your fake agenda. Everyone in the world already knows that the Majority of Muslim men are smelly, racist, sexist westernophobes that rape women for entertainment. When they are bored with women (sic and men) they rape goats and other farm animals.. even deeper, some fantasize about sexual relations with pigs.

Men of Islamic faith are about as trustworrhy as inner city black man watching your wallet.

Deatroy on sight, these ignorant back sand freaks.. load up the pig launchers for mosques and move forward to paradise..

>implying killing muslims isn't productive

>look at crime stats for any areas with a lot of muslims, the cologne sex attacks and the rotherham rape scandal for example
crime stats made up by lying deceiving cunts like yourselves?... pfft.
You people LOVE groping women's genitals. Trump proves it.
Cologne was fake because these apparently "Muslim" attackers were drunk and listening to loud music during prayer time. What a load of horseshit.
Rotherham was just young teenage girls who would ditch school to do drugs, get drunk and have sex with young Paki "Muslims" . Where did these teens learn these things? Sick Western culture of course.

>we are itching to deport minorities who come here illegally and cause spikes in theft, rape and violent crimes, that includes muslims
>Muh spikes
>We lie about everything else to invade and steal but we is counting crime rate honestly... we promise

>feminsism is not western culture, equality is, feminism is a minority here (less than 7% of women)
LOL are these the same political stats that said Hillary was waaaay ahead of Trump? What a joke. Your culture is being channelled around cuckery and feminism as a way to fix your sexism problem. Two extremes, neither are as good a solution as Islam.

>progessive and tolerant ideology
We do not "progress" to cuckery and PCness... Islam does not condone such self-destructive ideologies

We do not tolerate the rape, genocide, oppression, harm or theft done to our people. We are commanded to Jihad to defend our people. Can't say the same about the sissified West.

no point in arguing with you at all, your a fucking mongo.
nothing but a filthy paki jewslim

no you just do it to your own people yourselves.

Your a bunch of pedo rapist slime, you stink as well. its fucking disgusting

You got schooled. Don't bring your made up "facts" and agendas here boy.

This is Sup Forums. We only care about the reality... and that reality is that the West needs Islam prevent itself from collapsing.

Sweden doesn't count... dickhead

its easy to school someone when you just say that all their facts are "made up"

You havent provided any facts yourself.

So it turns out, i never got schooled, you just buried your head in the sand (nigger) and went all "nope, nope, not true, all made up, plz stop, no"

Yeah sure, we really need you, islamic society is sooo much better and more advance than ours, obviously

So quick the barbarians are to abandon their brethren... Whereas 90% of Muslims are Sunni and 100% of those support and fight for the Caliphate.

>You havent provided any facts yourself.
No need to. Nothing I said was untrue. You tried to deceive by omission like the sneaky little pig you are. All I did was give you the full picture.

Go ahead. Read the full articles and see...

OP what about slavic countries ?

What about them? Islam will come to them when the time is right.

>no need to provide fatcs, evrything i say is true
>this is Sup Forums, we only care about the facts

i'll give you credit where its due, even though you're a shit liart, you at least stick to your lies.

So when i provide information that is verifiable as fact, i'm lying, but when you provide no facts, your telling the truth?

Good muslim logic there.

You're just jealous that you would never get those girls to even glance at you... yet they will jump on a Muslim penis quicker then you can forcefully grab their pussies.

Ok. Here it goes we drove you out of Iraq, humiliated your men and raped your women. Brought Iran into submission. Got the U.N. involved to protect are multiple planks. Got Russia to help destabilize Syria. And China is buying American debt so we can continue growing are military strength. How the fuck are we sissified. Bin Laden dead. Sadam dead. Muslims in America now cower in fear due to your actions. Not one military base in America has been attacked by y'all. You attack civilians out of fear. Fear that attacking are military is a losing battle.

they arent children, so i guess your out of luck

Ahahaha funny in poland almost everybody are white maybe 99% of people we are nacionalist we love aour countries and hate muslims we dont have almost any muslim in our country many people are catholics, we didnt wrlcomrd any refugees

you'll see fagots, hitler did nothing wrong

Kek'd

>So when i provide information that is verifiable as fact
You did no such thing. You just reffered to an incident. I did the same.

great profhet ever

>Eating a ham sandwich as I read this

Better luck net time Islam

>we drove you out of Iraq, humiliated your men and raped your women
> You attack civilians out of fear.
Um no, we attack them so that they will not do the former again. Actions have consequences. It's time you pigs learned how that works.

what incident did you refer to?

The incidents i reffered to were big news, they are fact. everyone heard of these incidents and read about them. even you

ah salami bacon.

no, you attack civilians because your a bunch of faggot pussies

You run a mile from the military

when u say 'girls' u mean something about this
sandnigger

>what incident did you refer to?
Rotherham and Cologne.

>The incidents i reffered to were big news, they are fact. everyone heard of these incidents and read about them. even you
Yes. They were also dishonestly reported and some incidents were even blatantly manufactured... poorly, as evident by their reports of the alledgedly "muslim" attackers being drunk.
You people can't even spread propaganda right.

Please come to Russia, or any slavic country.
It's about time we repeat that thing we did a long time ago :)

Our concept of marriage does not revolve around sex, like yours does, my primitive infidel.

i referred to rotherham and cologne actually

yes they were dishonestly reported, until the victims came out and spoke up about how they were attacked by muslims, the media tried to say it was german men.

How stupid are you?

but you still love raping children (rotherham rape scandal) and attacking women (cologne sex attacks)

in one case the muslims were mu8ch older than the vitims, and in both cases you far outnumbered the victims (gang/mob attack)

Your even too much of a bunch of faggot pussied to rape kids without a gang of you.

>WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

Hello, actual Turk here, could you perhaps not use our emblem for your retard threads please?

Thank you on behalf of Turkey

So you are saying that the American civilians are responsible for military action. Where is the logic in that. So confused. Maybe y'all should read, instead of listening to propaganda.

>until the victims came out and spoke up about how they were attacked by muslims, the media tried to say it was german men.
LOL.

>Newspapers publish Muhammad cartoons.
"Ye take dat u dune coons... we haz a free meedia. We can say what we like. We r soo great!"

>Newspapers correctly identify inaccuracies in alledged incident and point the finger at infidel white males
"hurrr durr our media is cenzored!! Dey is lying! It's da PC HELPZ!!! Plz... it wasn't us... we need to stop the media saying these things!!!!"

The westerner has a pyscological problem. Seriously. The cognitive dissonance is off the charts.

>>WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

>(rotherham rape scandal)
Pubescent teenage girls who would ditch school to do drugs and party with Paki men =/= children

>(cologne sex attacks)
By phantom "muslims" who were drunk and partying during prayer time while celebrating the Pagan ritual of the Roman Calender's new year... yeah, TOTALLY believable.
Funny how there was not a shred of evidence to convict a single person, huh?

yep, the same muslim line again and again
"everyone is lying except from us"

Well whats this then? a video? wow! its probably a lying video though

The media only censored it because kids in our society have been going out stabbing muslims and burning down their paki shops, they did it to protect you, because your such faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZnbvByJxVg

missing the point, adult men giving 12 year olds drink, then committing pedphilia on them.

No convitions? even though 2 un named men were convicted though.

>Taharrush
Yeah, it's an Egyptian thing. Egypt is secular and an ally of the West... it's no wonder why the sick culture of the West spread to Egypt. This is why we Jihad. The western culture is perverting people who are Muslim.

Islam rooted out such practices long ago.

Litte fucking faggot i will kill you and you shitskin brothers, fake or not.

egypt, full of muslims.

Taharrush, wherever it came from was committed by muslim immigrants.
Perverting islam, islam is already perverted, your prophet liked to fuck kids, he was a faggot

The prophet faggot mofaggotmhed, he was gay also didnt you know?

>missing the point, adult men giving 12 year olds drink, then committing pedphilia on them.
>missing the point
I don't think so... the definition of peadophilia is sexual attraction to PRE-PUBESCENT people i.e children.
None of those girls were prepubescent.
Also, it wasn't rape like you people tried to deceive the world into believing. They WANTED to do these things.

>No convitions? even though 2 un named men were convicted though.
Plenty more infidel males get convicted of assault at festivals every weekend. No big news stories there... once again, your agenda is showing.

Funny how many Muslim chicks hit on me when I taught in the Gulf. One married chick said she fell in love with me. Another student straightup offered me a blowjob. I trade nudes with an old student to this day.

Face it, Islam is false and your women hate you.

lmao so quick to blame the acts of your people on somebody else. I have never heard of an American saying, well she deserved it look at what she is wearing. It's called self control. And American marriage is not based on sex, i stems from a bond of caring called love.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

>egypt, full of muslims.
Muslims who love and assimilate to western culture...

Why doesn't it orignate in Riyadh?
>No western influence allowed.

It's clear to see what caused their culture to deteriorate. It's literally the only country to have such a thing and coincidently, it's one of the few westernized Muslim countries.
Coincidence? I think not.

the definition of pedophillia is having sex with children under the age of consent actually, once again your stupid muslim pedo logic fails.

Deliberately ignoring the fact that its difficult to convict individuals committing crims in a mob attack. examlple? the london riots, thousands of criminal rioters, only a handful of convitions, and only becaus ethey were caught on cctv looting.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

and egypt is doing a lot better than other jewslim countries because of it.

It was narrated that Aishah said: “The Prophet married me when I was six years old, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine years old.”
(Sahih Muslim 3480)

asked `Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "
(Sahih al-Bukhari 230)

It was narrated that 'Aishah said concerning semen: "I used to scratch it from the garment of the Messenger of Allah"
(Sahih Muslim 669)

When I got married, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'
(Sahih al-Bukhari 5080)

(Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'lFadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew up...
(Ibn Ishaq, page 311)

Dirka dirka dirka fuck you. Next.

get out flithy terrorist. society looks down on the likes of you and you sandniggers are too stupid to get anything together on your own- best example is the fact that every islamic country is a shithole

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>definition of pedophillia is having sex with children under the age of consent actually
LOLOLOL
Have you heard of a dictionary?

thefreedictionary.com/pedophilia

No wonder Trump won. The modern westerner's IQ is sooo low.

tell it to a judge pedo

>They should continue to copy the rape culture and backwardness of the West to get a share of the Western loot.
You heard here first folks... a pig trying to entice us into his sick culture with promises of riches.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

fag

check the list, islamic countries are way below western couintries

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country