youtube.com/watch?v=NjEKcWB97Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does kamen mean penis?

Кaмeнь means stone

I doubt most Finns know some nip namefag on Sup Forums

what is it :D:D:D

stoned rider?

Yeh I guess it's a comedy show where he smokes weed and rides a motorcycle

Does anyone know the name of a japanese superhero show where one the good guys had a green suit and a fucking wheel on his chest?
I've been trying to remember its name for years.

He's all right. I like him. One of the better Japanese posters.

Yes, that's Esquadrão Winspector, Special Rescue Police Winspector.
The yellow one has a wheel on his chest.

Kamen means masked.

Holy shit negro that's the one (I got the chest wheel guy's suit color wrong though).
I barely remember the show, I mostly remember playing with their action figures, thanks senpai.

He never replies to you and posts in /brit/ in the most nonsensical way

mask

who?

Cock rider

There is a jap namefag on Sup Forums that uses the name Kamen Rider.

No
Why is he dressed up as a bug?

die namefag

The creator's kid decided what animal it would be inspired on and he chose a grasshopper.

That's a pretty dumb choice

He looks fucking cool, so who cares?

I like Ultraman more than Rider.

Oh c'mon now, nip bro...
Ultraman is cool and all, but does he wear leather jackets and ride around motorcycles?

>around motorcycles
m...motorcycles…

I'm Kamen Rider fan! Kamen Rider is more sublime and intense. So I prefer Kamen Rider over Ultra Man(I've never appreciated Ultra Man desu). So, when I was little, I used to be a loner like Kamen Rider when kids in my class were playing Ultra Man.

I never cared much about Kamen Rider's outfit, but I always liked the mask's eyes

So Ultraman is more popular?
Does he have a public statue?

>I used to be a loner like Kamen Rider when kids in my class were playing Ultra Man.
I think your childhood was before the Kuuga.

We only had Kamen Rider Black on Brazil, but I dug the shit out of that when I was a kid. Started drawing because of it, so I could make my own Rider.
After growing up and with the internet I googled the older ones. I like them because they look less robots and more like neo-punk motorcyclists.

That's right.

Hmm. I don't know. When I was little, Ultra Man was more popular around me. But I guess Ultra Man is no longer on air I think.

the Kuuga reignited Rider's popularity.
Now that they are very popular among children.

>no longer on air I think.
Ginga, X, Orb...
Ultra is still on air.

Seriously? I didn't know that. Ultra Man is very Showa-tic in my impression.

no, it never took off
i only know it because of your country

i liked Flashman and Juspion more
along with Jiraiya they were the only series i actually sat down to see in their entirety

Heisei riders are pretty popular, but I think Ichigo still has a lot of meaning in some parts of Japan.

I'd rent tokusatsu tapes every weekend. Jiban and Jiraya were my favorite along Kamen Rider Black and RX, but I also like Jaspion and many others.
My mom tried to keep me from watching cause she said the kaiju in it gave me nightmares, but I still did.

>still has a lot of meaning
You don't need to be worried.

Very, we even have our own
youtube.com/watch?v=NjEKcWB97Lw

That's... kind of cool.

Its scinario writer is 三条陸 who write The Adventure of Dai & the Rider W.
I have had interest.

Fuck no. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people in Manitoba who knows what rider is.

american kamen rider was a fucking joke and fuck you to the face with masked rider then ruined ryuki with dragon knight turning it to a arrogant douche fest of characters also no music from orginal ryuki to set the mood of that rider

They tried to air it here.
They couldn't stand it, not even for weeaboos.

I remember seeing the original Kamen Rider Black Rx and then years later Masked Rider went on Fox Kids. What a fucking gross thing that was, they added a comic relief alien hairy puppet and everything, absolute insult to american culture.

Tokusatsu doesn't do well with weebs. Too much action, not enough dumb passive love plots, not enough 2d tits.

noice

yep, everything "for kids" was butchered in the USA which is why you guys only learned to appreciate anime after internet streaming was viable

They don't even know what Gundam is over here.

Power Rangers killed the real tokus here. We got a couple of sentais, some ultraman shows and that butchered American version of KR Black. But no one remember those.

What does enhorabuena means.

translated: "parabéns"
literally: "in good time"

you talk Portuguese, don't you really know?

I don't. I mean, it kind of means in good time, but that makes no sense in the context of that sentence.

MMPR to in space the zordon era was the best its the direction PR went that killed the way for kamen rider with that ninja turtles "awesome!" "radical!!" surfer skateboarder in high school hijinx (ex. saved by the bell) like attitudes of the 80's and 90's

Is basically the same as using "god" in an expression. They mean it more like an expression than what it really means. basically is used as a synonym of "good job!" or "congratulations!"

In brazil we had kamen raider, winspector, jiban, jiraya, jaspion and flashman,
I remember growing up in the early 90´s, every kid on the block had the kamen belt
fun times