Left or right?

Left or right?
Also, WWYD?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls......

chick on left

chick on right

holy shit I thought she was a centaur

thank you immunity cat

does chick on right have butterface or something

The one on the left. I'd facefuck her and cum on her tits

nah she just thinks her ass is better looking than her face

tit shot
there are a few more

so no face?
How can i decide then

don't let the thread die

dem right

boob shot

They are fucking nice. I'd thrust my cock in between them and cum all over her face.

deff one on the right if these are her tits

yeah those are her tits

Please make it brutal

I would face fuck her so hard her braces would be ripped off. Then I'd fuck her from behind, tugging at her hair until she fucking screamed, then cum on her grinning face.

I'd suck these till my mouth bleeds

right
tit fuck her for hours, then cum all over her body, and finish into her eyes

My thoughts exactly

I'd rub myself raw if I got those all night.

op here
chick on the left

shes 31

i fucking have been since this thread was created

another one

marry, fuck, kill
this is now a fuck, marry, kill thread

I'm fine with that but I want to reserve the option to choose to do other things with them

kill, fuck, marry

Like rape. Cuck. Etc

feel free

Boi. Is this even a question. Right.

in these marry fuck kill scenarios, in the marrying and the fucking, are the girls into it or do you just get to do whatever you want

it's the ass, right?

NEW GAME
rape, sex slave, kill

Marry, fuck, kill
Marry, fuck, kill
Kill, marry, fuck

Posted one girl too many. Have to make a choice

This

New game:
Get cucked by, get your small penis laughed at by, get killed by

kill, kill, sex slave, rape

but...but muh power over womens...

sex slave, kill

Fuck and marry leftie, kill rightie

Left or Right and wwyd

Sex slave, rape
Or
Cucked, sph

right,
fuck her in public, like angry hate fucking
humiliate the bitch to the point where she enjoys it

Maybe could find a use for left, but rightie would swallow my whole cock

Which daughter? Left or right?

Well?

Kill slave rape rape
Or
Kill cucked sph sph

kill marry kill fuck

left

sorry im a noob but what is cucked and sph?

fuck marry kill

Left

I'd put my dick in her balls

Kill marry fuck

being cucked is when you watch your girl get fucked by another man, short for 'cuckold'
sph i assume is smal penis hate or something to that extent

They are the opposite ends of the spectrum. getting cucked is usually used to mean the guys gf fucks other guys. Sph is small penis humiliation

Should have shown all three.

how would you humiliate her

Fuck sex slave toss in the ocean

agreed

Which would you start with? Can you guess the selfie slut? Hint, it's this one...

That face... she deserves to be broken. I'd get her so addicted to my cock that she obeys anything I say. Fuck her in front of her friends and always doggy or face down. Make her wear a diaper or just piss herself if she can't wait until I say she can go.

she's walking down the street in the middle of the day. we pass by each other, as she walks past i turn and grab her arms. i throw her over the hood of the nearest car, and rip off her clothes with my teeth. she's screaming for help, but no one watching does anything. i encourage them all to video, and i spend the next few hours sodomising, face fucking and tit fucking her in broad daylight. once i'm finally done with my cum slut, i nut all over her entire body. she is forced to lick it all off, and as soon as she finishes, i cover her in my piss. then i walk away, leaving her naked and piss covered in the middle of the street

marry fuck

fuck marry kill?
rape, enslave, murder?
cucked by, sph, killed by?

that's awesome i wish i could see it happen

Damn I would get cucked by any of them, and sph by all of them.
Rape and enslave all.
None of them would willingly fuck or marry me

Is that her?

ienslave the twins
kill second from left
rape far right

this is how it begins
her walking in that dress, me standing a little bit further down the street

rape enslave kill?

yes this is her.

i would fuck her ass so hard
my original WWYD hasn't changed

Yes. In that order

anything more you would do to her

fuck dude hardest decision of my life
i'd fuck right, but marry left and right could be my side chick

Left or Right? Wwyd to them?

if i saw her in public, i'd start running towards her, then leap and tackle her to the ground. while she's lying dazed on the ground, i'd rip open the her top, and in one motion unbutton my pants, sit on her stomach and slide my dick between her tits. i'd do that until she started to recover from the tackle, then as she goes to protest or scream, i'd slide up her body and slip my dick into her big mouth. i'd keep face fucking her until she was unconscious, and then i'd flip her over and rape her asshole

i've put so much effort into these, have i earned ig or facebook?

right, i would bend her over each one of the fucking bleachers

Yea email me [email protected]

which one

left or right?

hard decision, but i have to say left

yo hit me back man

I

More of left, wwyd