If this girl wanted you to fuck her up the ass would you do it?

If this girl wanted you to fuck her up the ass would you do it?

I'd do it even if she didn't want me to

yes

Nope, I definitely wouldn't accept the offer to fuck an extremely hot asian girl up her ass. Seriously? What kind of a question is this? Who wouldn't want to do that?

No anal.

Nope, I definitely wouldn't accept the offer to fuck an extremely hot asian girl up her ass. Seriously? What kind of a question is this? Who wouldn't want to do that?

No, anal is for wierdos. I like my sex strictly vaginal. Also, dubs

I dont do anal because of reverse suction during intercourse. I had to go to the doctor because I got a shit infection inside of my dick and had to take extremely strong penicillin for months to get rid of it. Not doing that again.

I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex.

There's actually very little to no shit right inside the rectum where the penis enters.

The shit-dick thing never happens. I've done anal quite a few times and I've had to do some research papers on it.

Post THAT research paper!

Yes.

Pft, no way, fag!

Is that Mayu? Fucking yes!

>I will take research papers that you did not do for $2000

Its not the literal shit retard. The large intestine contains a lot of dangerous bacteria that the body can only deal with in there. You can get sick and die if you are not careful.

Actually, yes it is.

Yes

mmm

mmmmm

wow that ass is awesome

Who wouldn't want to fuck that ass? Damn

Nope. NEVER DO ASS.

but what if the ass is as good as this ass?

Would I slowly slide my rock hard penis up into the recesses of that sweet and rounded bottom, feeling her tight little asshole caress my stiff penis in its warm, moist and sillky depths, withdrawing it only slightly and then reinserting, harder and faster until finally I shot her so full of cum it overflowed and ran down her crack into her cunt. Yeh, I'd do that if she asked nice

ITT: Virgins with new virgins theories

Yep, she wants a cock in her ass

Do you think mayu has ever been fucked up her ass before?

I'd like to think so, and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope she's an ass whore and gets her ass cum in daily. The things I would do to be able to even see her asshole.

I'm insanely jealous of whoever got to do that with her

Yep. I can't imagine how amazing it would be to have her bend over with that perfect ass, and you spread the cheeks apart and stare at the glorious holes before jamming it in while she moans.

pretty sure yukirin tapped that.