God is smitten.

Jesus loves you.

Hair yay Krishna

Moses was Jewish.

Jesus was too.

byron!

What is up though?

DOOM

not much just enjoying a day off. is that you posting over in the singularity thread?

nope. Link?

Nice. Thanks

the artwork is looking good by the way. i wish i had the energy to produce that much these days.

Thank you. Don't beat yourself up. Act when you're inspired.

this abstraction is like bathing my woody in warm fullerenes, i like it.

do you ever use psychedelics?

Yes. I am schizophrenic already. But, I have tried shrooms, LSD, salvia, DMT, and smoke weed about every day.

My fiancee wants to know where you're from. Is this Cameron, Sheh, or Doug? Have you ever introduced yourself to me before?

that's what my brain feels like when i spend too much time in public

Thanks, btw.

I had a lot of energy, had been up for a long time, and it was very late drawing that piece. I think I had Interstellar playing in the background if it's the piece I am thinking about. I can't remember my squiggle-abstracts because I make too many of them.

I'm neither of those, but we've had brief conversations once or twice in the past, always like dropping by your threads. schizo here as well, enjoyed shrooms in the past and used to smoke a lot of weed but havent in a few years.

Awesome, man. Stay safe and strong with the schizophrenia.

I gave up smoking weed for four years, but picked it back up February 2015.

Yeah, I didn't draw so many abstracts in this fashion until I tried DMT about a year ago. I saw SOOOOOOoooooooooooooo many fractals and could feel the energy in the air. Amazing, natural drug. Doesn't last long, but has profound effects.

doing alright presently, have held down part time work for just over a year now.

here's a drawing i work on a little bit at a time during my breaks once in awhile. DMT i would like to try at some point. I would like to experiment with microdosing psilocybin to see if i can get improved mood and energy, i've seen a lot of people having good results with that. I really enjoyed the effects in the past, but it's been quite a few years.

i like this, what did you use for a surface?

>-no violence
>-protest and riot
this is why you dumb fucks lost everything

That's a great piece, keep it up.
Shrooms rule, they're a real ego-check.

I spray painted a 33rpm vinyl, and drew on it with marker.

oh cool, what was the record out of curiosity?