4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

5 > 4 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2

5>4>6>3>7>2>1

What? No.

5 > 4 > 6 >7 > 3 > 2 > 1

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

5>4>6>7>3>2>1

3 > 2 > 1 > 4 > 5 > 6 >>childrens cartoon >> extended universe >>>> fanfiction >>>>>>> reddit7

5 >>> 4 >>>>>> 6 > 3 = 7 >>>> 1 >>>>>>>> 2

This

7 is the absolute worst one

holy shit this my nigger right here

Why do people love star wars so much? I watched them and three of them were entertaining, not the prequels or the new one, but that was it. Fun movies but they're forgettable. I just don't get it.

kys youngling

STAR WARS POWER RANKINGS

GOD TIER
Empire Strikes Back

GREAT TIER
A New Hope

GOOD TIER
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith

MEH TIER
Attack of the Clones

MIDI-CHLORIAN TIER
Phantom Menace

PLAGIARISM DISQUALIFIED TIER
A New Hope Awakens

That ranking also holds true for Mad Men

This but 1 > 2

This is fair. I agree.

4>5>6>1>7>3>2

Attack of the Clones might just be the biggest insult to cinema ever.

Only correct opinion

5>4>3>6>1>2>7

>has the audacity to call a Lucas SW film an insult to cinema while ranking Force Awakens higher than last

Bet you think the shot for shot remake of Psycho in 1998 was great cinema too.

1 might be better film of the two, but I just can't get past the Midi-Chlorians. Seventeen years later and I'm still salty.

No one thinks VII is better than VI or IV? Rey > Young Luke. Finn >>> Leia. Old Drunken Han is based. I respect Harrison for putting in effort. Thought it'd be another Indy 4 or Enders Game with him.

I have seen every Star Wars film in a theater.

Have you seen every Star Wars film in a theater, Sup Forums?

Because besides looking leagues better than every other blockbuster by far, it had the videogames, it had the books, it had the cool toys. Are you new to our planet? Space Balls spelled it all out.

>No one thinks VII is better than VI or IV?

No, because Global Rule 2.

MODS

Why would you ever watch them in this order? Fucking retards.

5 > 4 > 6 = 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> every movie ever made >>>>>>>>>>> 1 >>>>>>>>>> my grandfather's Alzheimer's >>>>>>>>>>> 2 = 3

same 2bh

>hurr durr Lucas is an auteur! Not muh star wars without le poetry man!

Actually read about star wars' production and you'll see how little of what was good about the series came from Lucas.

The point wasn't that they were Lucas's, it's that they were still attempts at originality. Applauding something that the filmmaker unashamedly says is essentially a remake?

Midi-Chlorians? Jar-Jar? Space Politics? All huge missteps, but they at least had the balls to try a new direction. Faggots like you are why we get nothing but remakes these days. Go buy your ticket to Ghostbusters faggot.

You got it.

/thread

>C3PO shoved in for no reason
>R2D2 back for no reason
>dude Jango Fett is also a bounty hunter lmao
>Clones are a ripoff of storm troopers
>dude Baby Boba Fett lmao
>Republic ships are a ripoff of Imperial Star destroyers
>Naboo is earth
>Death Star plans in Attack of the Clones
>All Jedi wear Tatooine farmer robes
>Corisant is a ripoff of the city from Blade Runner
>dude Genonisis is Tatooine with rocks lmao
>dude Kamino is just Cloud City with water instead of clouds lmao
>original

Recently watched all episodes. I'm hungry for more. Are some of the cartoon movies worth it?

5>4>6>battle for endor>1>7>3>2

5>4>7>6>3>2>1

first post best post

Let's be honest for a moment

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 7 > 1

let us celebrate our kindredness

why the fuck is the 7 so high ?
4>5>6>3>2=7>1

5 > 7 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 2
anyone who dislikes 7 is a contrarian who needs to return to reddit
>inb4 'muhhhh ripoff'
it ripped off ANH just as much as TPM did you stupid cunts

4>5>7>6>3>2>1

kys, that's fucking horrible

5 ≥ 4 > 6

4 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 2

how in the shit did anyone not see 4 as a straight remake of ANH?

5>4>6>3>1>2>>>>If you don't put 7 last you don't know SHIT about Star Wars.

>no true Scotsman

opinion invalid.

Good tier: 5
Decent tier: 4>7
Bad tier: 3>6
Shit tier: 1>2

7 better than more than half the saga? youre joking? 7 is shit. it a remake. what was so amazing about 7? shit saber fight. girl sucks. stormtroopers dont fight except once at castle and lose. and kylo isnt scary

VII is better than VI by a huge margin, people just pretend RotJ is better than it is because of association with ANH and ESB.

RotJ is basically a prototype Phantom Menace and you can see George's bad habits start to form

perfect list but switch 1 and 2

Christ. Kill yourself OP.

5 ≥ 4 > 6 ≥ 3 > 1 ≥ 2 > 7

This guy fucking understands. You and I user in a vast sea of facebook and reddit shitters. There will be responses to this post in disagreement, and they will all be retarded and wrong.

Let me guess, you hate TFA because hurr durr reddit disney niggers kikes feminism mary sue?

also
>horrid fast scene transitions
>terrible scenes like kanjiklub
>trench run was weightless garbage
>no sense of scale or world building
>objectively worst OST in the entire series

>no sense of scale or world building

this is such a meaningless, weightless complaint I wish everyone who used it would be summarily hanged for stupidity

Star Wars isn't a fucking documentary or a video game

wow I actually agree with this one.
switching 6 and 7 is acceptable too
anyone who says that 5 is best is memeing

Agreed, 7 is better than 6 and in my opinion you could even swap 1 and 2. Phantom Menace is just a bit harder to sit through.

How can you people talk about these movies over and over and over again, it's fucking mind boggling

5>6>4>3>7>2>1
If six didn't have Jabba's palace or the final confrontation it would be lower than 4 but god damn I love every non-Ewok related minute of that movie

Decent attempt at bait

>objectively worst OST in the entire series
congrats, you have one out of five valid complaints

5>4>7>6>3 > who cares

5>4>6>2>3>1>7

I really disliked 7, even though there were spots that were cool. Bullshit like Flynn getting hits in on Kylo. Does this mean that the TRAITOR stormtrooper would have owned Ren? Are you shitting me? And the "I'm SO CONFLICTED!" scene were the lowest points of the series. I'd take republic senate hearings over that.

Agreed
and the disney humor was cringy as fuck

originals, prequels, sequel... pretty much a steady decline and 7 was, in fact, the worst. although it was jj abrams, so you can't really blame the actors.

I buypashed the combpressur!

can someone give me one reason why 7 isn't the worst movie ?

10/10, actually mad

5>4>1>3>6>7>2

/thread