twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckin great!!

Bunch of fucking snowniggers

Canadian spotted

No melting pot = white people are as white as they come

You're the nigger.

Daily reminder not to post this Hillary Clinton pic on Sup Forums

Thanks faggot

Cucked. Full of Muslims and Chinks. Vancouver is fucking expensive. Cold as shit.

It fucking sucks.

You fucking suck

trudeau is a smug shit eater that's spending all of the taxpayers money on importing the 3rd world.

That's because we aren't bigots

Furthermore, all the races hang out with each other instead of trying assimilate them and cause friction. I've seen like 10 Muslims in my city of almost 200 000

great peace-loving country

you say 'eh' too much and 'out' funny

you apologize too much

you allow too many immigrants from zealot countries

you should stand to benefit from global warming, as all the crops growing in the corn belt will grow in canada and we'll be an african desert or rainforest soon

anti-immigrant

Unlock what you deserve
secretofsuccess.club

it'cold as fuck

Fuck yes, as if I needed another reason to move to canada (and assimilate into their culture because I'm not a dumb nigger)

>that's because we aren't bigots
Unless they are right wing. Then you become bigots

We're actually in progress building our own wall to keep the yanks out

Get the fuck out leaf

Ti's my thread, fatty.

Oh ok sorry
t.leafland

you're living in shitlib delusional lala land you ignorant fuck. my city went from a nice peaceful quiet small town to a 3rd world african gang infested shithole, one of the highest crime rates in the country now.
Thanks diversity!

>A FUCKING LEAF

You're lucky my HDD isn't working
Same thing happened in the "recession". Just simply didn't notice.

Browntown?

One of the only former colonies we're not ashamed of

Our government, and place like Toronto is our downfall

In central Alberta. The surrounding area is much the same.

Pretty country. Sadly, like Australia, too much chinks. It is rather annoying when everywhere you look, you are pretty much surrounded by chink faces.

Saskatoon is alright. The Indians pretty much keep to their side of the city. Unlike in PA.

I want to move there, for example, because there do not necessary to refuse of original citizenship.

We're full so fuck off

you are the problem you POS.
just because you don't perceive a problem in your little bubble of ignorance doesn't mean there isn't one.
Canada is on track to becoming a third world country because progressive shit eating cowards refuse to admit this "diversity" agenda of theirs is fucking poison to civilised society.

is it not better than seeing dark faces?

>the hockey puck is flying through the air

seems aboot right, eh?

That's what everybody is saying...

It's not that big of a problem.

fuckin eh bud

They're all dumb niggers and shitposters so you'll fight right in

>It's not that big of a problem.
you think

No, it's that the people who say there IS a problem are not listened to, and called bigots.
It's the progressive liberal thought police that bully the fuck out of anyone who dares to question their narrative.
Canada always seems to be a few steps behind the states politically...We need to have a Trump of our own, then we'll hear the voice of the silent majority here in Canada.

Racist

It COULD be a great place.

Too many cultures coming here with zero intention of assimilating. I am actually getting sick of trying to be a translator everywhere I go.

Sadly some stereotypes exist for a reason. Simply because they happen to be the truth, no matter what all the left wing Libtards shame you into thinking/believing.

Black People - especially the Eastern ones, the sense of entitlement and lack of respect with this generation. It is absolutely shameful.

Muslims - There are way too may sharia law types coming over.This needs to stopped. The ones here who think this way should be punted as well. No excuses for this crap in a supposed democracy.

Asian - I don't like lumping them all together but for the sake of the statement, they pose the least trouble. Most are hard working and try to learn the cultures/language. They seem to not like black people which I have never really understood.

I wouldn't consider myself a racist but even as I grow older I am really starting to have less patience for other cultures bullshit that they bring here. I am tired of seeing basic things change because one culture was OFFENDED and bitched and complained.