Hey Sup Forums, thinking about getting this guitar. Any opinions? I can't find much about it

Hey Sup Forums, thinking about getting this guitar. Any opinions? I can't find much about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

secretofsuccess.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you sure about that? Looks kinda girly

Is it an Epiphone, Gibson, or what?

Do you know how long the strings have been off? If its been a long time the neck is probably warped.

It has a round dark circle where I can shove my...

It's a Morales M350. Japan made apparently, from what I've found its a Gibson J200 copy.

It doesn't look girly, it looks like a mid-70's Japanese hummingbird copy.

This is all you have to know
secretofsuccess.club

I wouldn't pay any more than a couple hundred for it (if you're in America) it's a good lookin guitar for sure

I like the japan made vintage, they aren't any less quality but some people tend to steer away from them.

It's currently listed for 600+ shipping. I dunno.
I don't have much experience with vintage Japanese made stuff. I just need a new guitar and would like a jumbo under 1k.

Have you tried it? or do you just really want a ugly fat chick guitar?

how the hell you gon play that, it got no strangs!!!!

idk lol if you want it buy it

Do it

>or do you just really want a ugly fat chick guitar
maybe he's trying to attract an ugly fat chick WITH the guitar. ever think of that smart ass?

200 Max
It's going to have shit tuners, need to be refretted, if the neck bows that's fine it's got a truss rod, any twisting yr fucked

Harmony sovereign

i wouldn't buy it, it's not autographed by Taylor Swift

True

This is honestly what I'm thinking.

The body looks nice and it's got a hardshell case. There is (was) a niche market for jap knock offs and department store brands, i went through my phase and even still interested in a few. Sellers want to hike the price based on age and copy style. Try to work the guy to at most 300. And i don't get these fags saying it's a chick guitar, looks nice, fucking homos.

very nice guitar. try it if its comfortable and yes, check if the neck is allright

vintage Japanese guitars are less quality BUT they can still sound amazing...i.e. vintage yairi, red label yamahas from the 60s-70s etc.

as long as it's structurally okay...I would look around on ebay and see what they actually sell for and over about 15-20% less than that.

birds are D-size guitars.