How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

>how it is to have a gf?
It's like having a tub full of brains to talk to

I'm trying to fuck her sister

Annoying. My bitch constantly bitches about wanting to go out every weekend with our friends when I'd rather stay at home and play video games.

Great at first, can have sex anytime, grope a girl and it's allg. Then the relization sets in that you can't do whatever you want when you want, have to share money, have to bring her along to every gathering. Then you start to contemplate why you got one in the first place and feel like masturbating feels better then sex most of the time, but by that time you're 'in love' and you're too attatched to your gf and it's difficult to get out.

too much work
just pay for a hooker. cheaper and easier

exactly this.
and then you have kids and everything get worse

It's great having someone to give rimjobs to all the time

So fucking true

WHAT IS THIS FROM?

Unlimited free sex in exchange for nother really having any privacy. Pro tip, once she starts acting like you have to work for sex get rid of her.

i honestly don't remember, i've been married so fucking long i can't remember having a girl. fuckin sucks man.

Annoying at times

Normally not bad at all.

But it kinda all depends on your personality and your "game".
I have single friends that fuck more than me and are not at all interested in a relationship.

I'll share my gf's slit with you to cheer you up.

tfw you didn't just find a gf you'd WANT to bring to parties, or a girl you can tolerate that understands boundaries (at LEAST).

You plebs don't know how to live.

>WHAT IS THIS FROM?

MY BASEMENT

Mediocre. Bitch expects all of your time, a lot of your money, and you to make her feel super special. Fucking gay shit. But at least you get puss on the regular.

WHAT? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

I wrote the comment you're replying to. I've never been in a serious relationship because of the fear of exactly what i described. What you've stated is what i'm waiting for.

Sounds like you suck at relationships.

You can still do things that you like. You DON'T have to share money. You definitely don't have to bring her along to everywhere.

You sound like a beta. Learn how to set boundaries. Both of you are separate people and can live separate lives.

PITA with the wrong girl. When you find the right one it's worth it.

then you get married and realize your relationship is more like married roommates and all passion is gone, she's gained weight and you dont find her sexually attractive.

Then you start to notice the women you work with and they start to notice you so you start to flirt, they start to flirt, then you end up cheating on your wife and you feel bad cause you do love your wife but you don't feel bad cause this other person makes you feel alive in ways you didn't think you'd see again.

She finds out by snooping on your phone and then there is a huge blow out and you feel bad, cause you do love her but it's also a bit of pity, and you question if it meant so much to you why did you treat it like shit for so long?

Life and its wonderful miracles.

So much this

You don't get a lot of free time in a serious relationship for sure. There's always something to do and a lot of time I don't really feel like doing any of it, but I'm more of an introvert.

:3

You just need to find the right gf.
My girlfriend is honestly my best friend.

I'm the opposite. Mine want to cling on to me all week while I rather go and have a life

Switch gfs

Maybe the two of you should swap GFs?

It's all fun and games until you find yourself entrapped. You'll lose all your free time going to marriages and trips and other stupid shit she drags you to show you off and one-up her friends. Then you face some hardships like you lose your job or your mother is dying or some shit, and poof she's gone. Romantic love from a woman is the most conditional love out there.

Sounds like you've settled with the 'i guess we can just compromise' cop-out. Do you really think that that pussy is worth changing what you want to do in your life? Have fun having kids, look forward to even more of your limited free time being sucked away, 1 hour a day tops. We're tricked by our bodies into thinking a relationship is a good idea because our natural instinct is to clone ourselves, if you ignore that then you can live however you want and be much less of a slave to your body.

ITT a bunch of beta faggots

The girls like that are VERY limited. Most people just settle, 90% of relationships are just people who are too scared to live alone.

what's to fucking explain? wives aren't girlfriends, totally different proposition. are you 12?

Holy shit, man. That struck too close to home for my comfort.

I'm in a weird spot, like I love my wife, I really do.

But our relationship has been on the decline for a long time and she is incredibly depressive. My fear is she would try and hurt herself if I left.

It's total manipulation and bullshit, I shouldn't be responsible for someones health and happiness, if I die tomorrow then what? It's fucked up.

Then i hope you change something in your life before you get so buried you cannot get out. If you even seriously consider that your relationship is a regret you should end it right there cause that shit will keep eating at you like a resentful cancer.

Yeah, you shouldn't be, but unfortunately you are in that position at the moment. Would you rather have an anchor dragging you down for the rest of your life or take a chance of being truly free and happy again.

>that shit will keep eating
>you get so buried
>shit will keep eating
>change something in your life
>will keep eating

DUDE.

SPOT ON

Dude wtf?

>Dude wtf?
It's also like eating fish assholes with chopsticks

You mean:
>"What is it like to have a gf?"

'how it is to have a gf?' you seem like a huge fucking retard what you type it this way.

This can be true, but if that's where you end up, you're doing it wrong. Frankly, I think having some openness to a relationship really solves a lot of things. You don't resent your partner because you can't hook up with other people, and in fact, your sexual adventures with other people (either together or separately) enhance your sex life with each other. Also, re: sharing money, if you're in an equitable relationship, it shouldn't feel like she's leeching off of you. It should be a pleasure to give because you want to do it.

bitch looks like eric trump

You basically just trade lots of sex for less money, not being able to fuck other girls, and being a status symbol because youre clearly not shitty enough to not get laid. But you could easily attain the same feeling/situation from fucking multiple girls but not dating them.

GFs are fun until they get unhappy, then it becomes a waste of time unless you really want her,.

bump

>bump
>how it is to have a gf?

Like to have dog

This is surpringly accurate since my gf puked all over our bathroom last night.

8/10 would fuck

>This is surpringly accurate since my gf puked all over our bathroom last night.

Save the big pieces

They're great in a stew

it's what you make it. If you find someone who you can really relate to and have a great time with, then it's pretty great. Things get tough sometimes, things get shitty. Things are great sometimes, things feel like your floating on a cloud. I'd only have a girl friend if I genuinely loved that person. Love is a connection and not something you just give up on. If you're not 100% open and put everything on the table with your partner, things get bad, really bad really quick. So how is it to have a girl friend? Find out. At the end of the day you're more of a man for the real experiences you have then the ones you don't have. That doesn't mean do crazy shit, just do the things you're truly interested in that will bring you wholesome satisfaction.

It's fun for a few months, then you start picking up on shit.
>Doesn't do anything for pets
>No self-motivated cleaning habits at all
>Expects you to know everything she's thinking
>Hates that you never want to do anything, but you are never given the option or the opportunity to weigh in
>Finds your hobbies detestable, regardless of telling you she likes them. They pull your attention too hard.

Find a female meatsack to fuck and be done with it. GF's are mostly downside. From what I've heard wives are even worse.

>meatsack to fuck
>Find a female meatsack

Your hand never asks what you're thinking, bothers you while doing something you want, doesn't cost anything, & let's you sleep. A woman is nice sometimes but independence is better.

Annoying at times but nice companionship and sex the rest of the time.

It is worth the pain you have to deal with sometimes.