Feels thread.. I realize this is more of a rage greentext but it's still kind of sad. Also...

Feels thread.. I realize this is more of a rage greentext but it's still kind of sad. Also, does anyone have that one story where this guy finds a girl at some store and then eventually her mom's boyfriend rapes and gets aids and dies?

this one stings

Yeah, it does. Jesus Christ.

Damn son.

Stop POSTING this fucking PIC
of HILLARY fucking CLINTON
on my GREAT fucking BOARD Sup Forums

yours truly, Sup Forums.

ugly the cat always makes me feel :(

fuck this one made me cry

Death and time scares me so fucking much

Fake and gay

fuck, this one made me tear up

my life

pls don't die thread

Not this minute!

same here fam, i know them feels

who /drinking alone/ here?

I just miss her

I am once again

what you drinking famalam?

homemade brandy and vodka

me, like every night

I quit. I dont even have the energy to get drunk anymore. I just sit in my room like a gross loser.

most nights, pretty much

>given a holo Blastoise
>ruins it by keeping it in his wallet
what a faggot

nice, im on that gin

Well they won't text

Damn son. On that Mother's Ruin. Brave man.

actually thats not the complete story, he updated it here.

meh, it tastes like christmas trees

you're on quite often,glad you used my picture idea. anyway how are you doing?

I'm doing well, thanks for asking!
Also thanks for the advice

I Hate myself.

its no problem, just wanted to make sure since you post on here quite often. if you need to talk about anything just ask.

My gf just broke up with me today. She was my first love.

it helps

most of us do after all thats why we are here, to share our stories and have someone listen, its always best knowing others care, despite no one you may know IRL does.

>you're class clown
>ask girl out
>they laugh thinking it's a joke
>haha yeah...
>act so happy like idgaf everyday
>deeply depressed

fuck

Sounds like a career in comedy is in your future. Ever single famous comedian is horribly depressed.

thats always been the legacy of the class clown, everyone knows/likes you. but not as a friend as a source of comedy, your feelings/ideas are meaningless because to them your have been dehumanized, your emotions only apply to make others laugh. you cant be taken seriously, because no one is ever your true friend they are simply there to laugh.

Shit Sup Forumsro that hit me right at home.

meet

I feel like it's a release of stress to read about other people going through the same feelings I have.
It make me feel like i'm not alone because of people like you...

Exact feels. Try to be nice and help people but still feel like a burden 98% of the time

My feels user. I don't need any of you to believe me but here it goes 2 years ago my wife died. I had been married 4 years. She was diagnosed with cancer in the same month that both my parents died. My wife died after a long battle. She never accepted that she was going to die. She was afraid and those were her last words. That ate at me. I slowly lost my friends because I was broken. I started cutting. I've never told anyone I cut during that time except for Lisa. I met Lisa a year ago. She was the only person since my wife that I felt comfortable with. I started to love her. We moved in together. I came home from work and found my dog dead. I called Lisa and she left work to come home. We lived on a busy street. I heard screeching brakes and a crash. I went outside. Her car. I ran to her. A head on collision with a truck. I saw her body crushed. Blood. The side of her head misshapen by the blow. Her jaw broken. She was still alive. I wish I could believe that she was already gone, but she looked at me and I saw her soul. She was afraid. I watched her die.
I stopped speaking. I buried my dog. Lisa's funeral. I spoke to no one. I got 2 more jobs. I work 16 hours every day. I don't sleep and when I do I don't rest. I have nightmares where I see them as they were when we were happy then they become what they were when they died. I've started cutting again. I don't know how to talk to people again. I'm afraid that I'm cursed. I don't want to lose anyone else. I don't know what I'm doing.

well that was right in the feels. i think i speak for all of us when i say, in the least tumblr bullshit way, you arent alone, because i and everyone else will still be here for you.

yeah, pretty much and I feel alone and isolated when i shouldn't

I don't want to drink because I feel like I'll get used to drinking my feelings away and die of liver failure or a drunk driving accident that kills someone else
I don't want to do that to someone...

Dang, that sucks, user. Hope you're able to move on while still remembering your loved ones

>mfw this literally happened like an hour ago

who else here /fuckingdeadinside/

I

Doe anyone have the story about the guy who met a little girl, and cared for her for years, and then she got killed by the moms new boyfriend or something?

try CSI

I've recovered a little bit.

At the very least, I'm not bitter about things anymore, I just feel a sadness deep in my chest that won't let me find light in this world.

Anyone ever go outside on a sunny day, but everything and everyone just seems really muted and depressing? Like, the world seems quiet and colorless for some reason. The idea of having fun is totally alien to me, the best I can do now is be quiet and calm somewhere.

>reflect on my highschool days
you're right

sad but very true

bump

OP here, thats the story I was talking about. He raped her and she got AIDS which that weakened her immune system and then she died.

Anybody have the one where some guy gets a message from a dude trying to text his dead wife because it makes him feel better?

This story is eerily familiar. I'm an overnight security guard at a mall in an extremely upscale community and I ride around the parking lots of the mall documenting the license plate numbers of all the cars that night (sometimes car thieves in shittier cities around us dump stolen cars in our parking lot from time to time) and I'm always finding stray cats in one particular parking lot. Usually in almost the exact same places, just sitting there as if they're waiting for whoever dropped them off to return. It'd be pretty fucked if the guy who wrote that is the same person/people abandoning strays in our lots.

Big hugs bro/user! Sometimes life isn't fair! In my mind the way I see things there's a paralle where you're happy with your wife and family still! But this user will be thousands of times stronger when you can move on!

i'm a fucking joke tbh

I can't stop thinking about you and I hate that I can't stop thinking about you but I also refuse to stop thinking about you because I love you and only you, and if I said otherwise I would only be lying.

In my thoughts I live in an alternate reality where I never fucked up and you still loved me.

It's unhealthy but I can't walk away. It's been months.

I don't know what to do. I've fucked myself over.

I never meant to hurt you but you'd never believe that.

And now you're with someone else. And I'm trying really hard to be happy that you appear to be happy but I can't do it. I hate it. I spend my time wondering if he's just a rebound, a way to cover up the pain temporarily, or if you genuinely don't give a shit about me anymore, or if you'll end up loving him as much as you loved me or even more.

I miss you. I love you more than anything. I never meant for any of this to happen. I just want you back in my life.

I don't know how to let go, and even if I did know, I wouldn't do it because why would I let go of the love of my life.

The pain hasn't gotten any better with time. If anything it's gotten worse, I've just learned how to put up with it.