Eternal /fifa/ Thread

Corners are OP edition.

Demo out now. Game out on the 27th in the US, 29th everywhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XljMMM2L8Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pre order/pre downloaded already desu

LOVE SONGS ARE FOR LOSERS BABY

>playing Fifa in 2016

How many times were you dropped on your head?

Hope the reviewers fucking roast this fucking garbage

>reviews

no one ever listens to these things

Any PC players know how to get rid of the micro stuttering? I have vsync forced on by driver but still get the stuttering

The EA devs haven't put in a fucking morsel of effort towards gameplay for about 6 years. After they discovered all they have to do is make a football trading card game for mentally challenged 14 year old it's been fucking abhorrent.
fuck anyone that supports this piece of shit

If you don't want to play it then don't play it m8, no need to sperg out about it on a Nepalese claymation board

So is the PC club coming back for 17?

who /MICKEYtaryan/ here?

Here's what I did for 15 and 16 lad

>turn off multi threading
>turn off triple buffering

Also,you might also want to turn off the v sync as well,in 15 it stuttered even worse with it on but without it was smooth while in 16 I had to have it on.

I'm a li'l /Rashboy/ myself

LSD YOUR ON YOUR WAY UUUUP

bullshit game tbqh but we should do a xboner pro club

Which new player are you excited about using?
Fosu looks immense for a silver

But FIFA is good, goy. You just don't know how to play it.

The demo feels like garbage, like all my players are trying to pull back when I'm trying to sprint. Can't wait for online corner that will only stall the game and so will free kicks.

The Sup Forums reply would've been
>get good fgt

It would have been less sad than spending this much time defending FIFA.

getting pes tbqh

That website is literal AIDS my god

What was that about chemistry issue? Didn't really give a fuck for fifa in the last few months

Demo feels quite good, players make some really nice runs desu without even asking them too

Does anyone knows if the Croatian NT is available? It has been missing since 2012 and it's one of the few 4.5 stars team funny to play

Chemestry was broken, it only worked on players that were shipped with the game (everyone except transfer cards and special cards) and had a chemestry style.

Whe the base chem style players had 0 gains, so there was no difference between 5 chem and 10 chem in stats.

We also found that this has been broken since FIFA 14.

the demo is dope senpai. game looks good, but obviously still plays like shit.

you can still abuse pace-boosts, sprinting with the ball is retardedly op in its current state. Di Maria is the best player in the game right now.

4-3-3 with a CAM will be even more overpowered than it's been for the past 4 years.

>Play Rashford mode
>Set up winner
>Get 7.8 rating
>At the end of the match the commentator says I was poor

I don't think this semen slurping mode is for me lads.

What are there so many PES shills in /fifa/?

>corners
>free kicks

How the fuck do I do this shit now

it's on amateur and it's ultra rigged. 90% of the players who try the mode on the demo will score a goal themselves and get a 9.0+ rating.

if its anything like the NBA career mode, it wont really matter much anyway. especially since it seems like you cant transfer away to another club.

Pes 2017 is the greatest football game ever made

Shit is scripted. I was at like 85' still tied. Goalie kicked it right to me. I missed the blooter. Very next goal kick it came right to me. I'm not gonna do the rashford mode.

What the actual fuck EA

>Get an assist and a goal
>9.5 rating
>decide to fuck with the game
>Tackle someone from behind, injure them and get a red
>"WHAT A GREAT DEBUT, HOW DO YOU FEEL?!"

Well that's interesting. I kept saying that special cards were not worth it all these years.

It's going to be like a Telltale game.

>Score a hattrick every match
>Halfway through the season
>"Sorry m8 but the manager is sending you out on loan cus ur shit"

I think it's more concerning that no one noticed this for years, including EA themselves

Very much doubt EA didn't knew about it. Probably just a way to balance the game.

It's even worse, some youtubers confirmed that inside EA only some people know the effects of chemestry, so the QA team probably didn know what it should do.

>purposely draw reds every game to show script
>"Hunter leads Manure to League Title"

Its gonna be one of those games where all paths lead down the same road. Don't think those little speech options do shit.

WHO ARE YA

So Lyon's new stadium isn't in the game? Am I going mental or was this not advertised as being in the game recently?

Of course. Its top secret you guise, guy in charge was on patternity leave for his wives child.

>score 3 own goals
>get sent off
>"is there anything you could've done differently? Thoughts about your loss?"
>blame my teammates
great game

Fuck you all, I'm actually keen for The Journey.

I take it you've not played any 2k games

>tfw a beautiful bottom corner finish through the defender's legs

long shots are waaaay less accurate but first time shots are way more acurate.

so innovative!

Hope i can join a league 2 team in the jourey. Starting in the premier league sounds boring as fuck.

This is shit. Plays exactly like 16 but with weaker passing. It seems like i have to hold the X button for a full 3 seconds just to be able to do 10 yard pass.

PL teams only

Shooting is really good, much, much better than last year's travesty. The only problem for me this far is that keepers often dive low on high long shots.

That would be a huge deal if it found its way to the full game, but I think the fifa 15 demo had the same problem and they fixed it for the full game, i'm hoping it's the same case with this.

Overall the gameplay looks promising, but we'll see in a month or two.

Well wont be playing that shit then.

How do I learn to play this game? I'm fucking terrible and there's no tutorial

>Tutorial for a football game

You just need to know the buttons and play the game

When you have the ball pass it to the forward and once he has the ball shot to goal

When the opponent has the ball try to get it from him

Last FIFA I played was 98 on the N64, I can't tackle for shit, only beat Seattle 2-1 on semi-pro

best way to do it is have a mate teach you

otherwise just learn the button scheme and play against pitifully low AI

try driven passes m8

Should I buy PES 17 if I have 16?
I really don't know what the pros and cons are or if I should buy FIFA

Hey guys, you made a mistake. Videogame generals go on /vg/

How the fuck do I into free kicks?

no clue

I figured out corners and penalties pretty quickly and I like them, but I'm lost on free kicks

Watch le journey lads

youtu.be/XljMMM2L8Po

every player feels good on the ball

seems like you can glide past everybody with any player with proper use of close dribbling/ball roll/feints

>passing is even worse this year
Bravo EA

cant even run demo
this fifa is shit

Time for a new toaster stevan

Who here /primeiraliga/?
I'll post more if anyboody wants to

Do you have Victor Lindelof's rating?

Well done you can check futhead

there are skill modes in the game which help for dribbling, tackling, shooting etc, they also show up on every load screen so just make a career mode and by the end you should be sharp enough to play with the big dogs

j-league ratings when

TOTS/TOTY cards were still far better than the original NIFs

TIF, TOTS and TOTYS were better than regular cards, but the rest were all worst.

it isnt on futhead la
he's 78, check pic

Linfelof was based in H2H. Played like a bald Maldini. Almost makes me want to buy Fifa 17.

>haven't played fifa in years
>Seattle dominating me in possession
How do you win the ball back?

Don't let them have it in the first place

Fuck this cunt series

>played with basic chem style players 90% of the time
>players felt subpar compared to opponents

it all makes sense now, fuck this semen slurping game

it's just EAs AI, they all play like 2010 Spain it's fucking shit

If you have a PS4, yes, absolutely.

>tfw every game I have 30-40% possession

those are clearly screens from a youtube video and not a single one of those cards is on futhead, what the fuck are you on?

Why though?

what the fuck are these lad

will the FIFA companion app on mobile be giving out daily gifts anytime soon? Can't remember the last time I got one

Fuck up litmanen you snownigger

Should I preorder the super deluxe version ? If this post ends in a 6 I'll do it

Any word yet from EA on when the fifa 17 web app will be out ?

WOW
you have to do this! NOWWW

>Player switching
>Penalties
How do you fuck these up this badly

Last year they gave daily rewards for the first two weeks or something like that-

Some time around the 20th, can't be much longer since people will start playing the 22th with the exclusive bullshit stuff.

who here is still on these threads from fifa 12-13ish?

rip post proof

i miss fifa 10 so much