So about three years ago i had a really bad experience with weed that pretty much fucked up my health to this day i'm...

So about three years ago i had a really bad experience with weed that pretty much fucked up my health to this day i'm sure.
I smoked this blunt with a group of friends. I'm pretty sure it was laced.. But i was out of it after I took a few hits. Just completely out of this world didn't know what was going on i was so high. It gives me anxiety to think about. It was a bad trip, too. Shortly after my throat began feeling different and weird. I shrugged it off then started panicking and thought i was choking. I wasn't choking but my esophogus felt different. It felt tight and i tried drinking some water and it would just come back up and stay in my throat. I went to the doctor a couple days after and they examined my esophagus and found nothing wrong. Till this day i suffer from my esophagus. Whenever i eat it comes back up in my throat depending on what i eat. it swells up when i get anxiety. I also suffer from other digestive issues because of it. They continue to get worse idk what to do. Just one blunt i trusted my friends and this happened. Anyone know what could have caused this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysphagia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>> babys first laced joint

Do you get heartburn?

not at all

you being a hypochondriac retard caused this /thread

Lol, weed doesn't do shit like that.
Probably wasn't weed.

lul pretty sure i cant imagine my throat being fucked up

well idk i didnt examine it or anything but it was a blunt

>Friends
Nah those arent your friends, they probably knew the weed was laced and they fucked you up, and when they realized it they prefer to be silence about it.

Similar thing happened to a friend of mine I gave some weed to. And it was from weed I gave him, while it wasn't laced it was strong stuff and while my fault there, turns out he's just a pussy who can't handle his shit.

In short: weed isn't for you and you are at best, somewhat of a pussy

Laced weed can fuck someone up my friend, just like mixing red bull and alcohol, people can get really sick when they mix opposites

interesting

Yea but they would suffer the same side effect unless this bitch coffed his throat away. Ive came across tons of laced weed sadly but usually it just causes servere anxiety or causes you to kill people if it was anything really bad.

Where are you people buying your weed? Being honest here. I live on the West Coast and have been smoking for over a decade, never have I run into a bag of weed laced with anything worse than stems and seeds. Hell I've never met a person who has run into one. I always assumed that shit was a myth you tell retards so you can laugh your ass off when the recall their 'night of hell'.

you guys have better shit over here i lived down south in the east coast with a bunch of crack and meth heads. plus it was in a really bad neighborhood and i was really young when this happened. you guys probably just have better weed over there... it legal ina few states so

/thread

>laced weed
Nobody laces weed with anything other than PCP and still sells it as just weed and since PCP smells like chemically death, there is no way you wouldn't have noticed that.

ITT southern retards smoking k2 calling it bud...der der

>weed
>"trip"
>laced

bro you just had some properly good weed and greened out. you gotta learn to chill.
also protip: weed stops being a crazy "woah dewd" tripfest after like the 3rd time you smoke.

Yea you just got super anxious. You're automatically associating with that one time you got too high with eating and drinking.

Go see a doctor about your anxiety. I promise if you take some Xanax all your problems will stop.

Sounds to me like you smoked some strong weed, got too stoned, had a panic attack and now suffer from some sort of post traumatic stress. THe physical effects that your still feeling is likely to be psycho somatic. I would suggest a psychological route towards getting over your problem, it's very unlikely you actually suffered any kind of physical trauma.

Wish you all the best.

this

Weed was probably not laced, especially if nobody else had a difficult time when smoking it.
You are one of those people who has an adverse reaction to it. Don't fucking smoke it. I'm one of those people too. If you keep trying even worse things can happen. And yes, you can absolutely "trip" from it if your brain is set up for it. Remember Sup Forumsros, the weed we're smoking might be the same, but our brains are all very different.

Op? Huh i heard that guy was a faggot.

Pretty much have to ask for laced weed and pay extra for it. I've gotten weed with PCP lol 'greeners' and opium.

Did you cough a lot?
You may have had a minor stroke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysphagia

(Underrated)
OP is 14

Sounds like some kind of legal high. I have similar feelings and get worms crawling under the skin feels. Difference is I smoked it willingly for years...

Weed didn't cause it your just fucked from the start

all you find around drugs are evil losers