How do you kill Michael Myers?

Is there any possible way to kill Michael Myers from "Halloween" without killing his whole family?

Lava
A thermonuclear warhead
Throwing him into the sun
Throwing him into a black hole
Erasing him from existence

pretty sure those would kill him

By running the franchise into the ground

Headshots.

headshots all day.

Alimony

sabataage

He survived a fire.

By taking off his mask to distract him like that one chick did in the first movie, and then running away.

By hiring Rob Zombie.

thats what happened at the end of the first rob zombie movie and he just got up the next day

Fuck I hated how they gave him a motivation in the sequels. He went from Boogeyman stalker who kills whoever he feels like to a "I hate muh family" faggot

sorry, got up when they turned away*

That kitchen knife is practically a sword

TELL ME ABOUT MICHAEL

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

>I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

I almost missed this gem of a post.

Cut off his head, drown him, cut off his legs or arms so he's seriously handicapped etc he's just a regular nigga, it's pure ass pull why he stays alive in the movies

>that faggy looking kid
It's like Rob Zombie was trying his hardest to ruin Michael Myers. I understand that he wanted to do something that would differentiate his film from the original but he took the most important part of the original and raped it.

I remember enjoying rob zombies reboot

Not to mention Sheri Moon Zombie as Ghost mom.

I hate Zombie's movies so fucking much.

but then it turns out to be a fucking paramedic because Michael Myers's deus ex machina.

Halloween IV, V, and VI are not canon anymore. Halloween H20 (twenty years later) got rid of that shit. Followed it up with Halloween Resurrection, but it just ended there.

So Micheal Myers still lived in that movie, but that curse and Thorn shit apparently was reconnected.

God H20 wa so shit only trumped by making Michael Myers star in a reality show with Busta Rhymes.

>trap him in an indestructible metal cube and throw him into the mariana trench

>have sensors on cube trap that says if it has been broken

>even if he did somehow escape the deep ocean pressure will turn him into mush in mere seconds

It would've been better if the last person in the family is the one who could end Myers forever or something like that.

Was H20 the very first franchise film that blatantly disregarded canon that was established in previous films?

Why not just launch him into the sun? If the heat and pressure didn't kill him, he would never be able to escape the gravitational pull.

Time travel and kill him as a kid

Decapitation. Remember? Laurie cut his head off at the end of H20, which was the last entry in the franchise.

>white male known for killing others
>white mask
Pure poetry

No, a bunch of films did that before h20.

Jaws The Revenge, Highlander 3, Nightmare on Elm Street 3, Psycho IV: The Beginning

>what is Halloween Resurrection?

It was a paramedic that Micheal put his mask on to trick them.

>Nightmare on Elm Street 3
Shit, I can't believe I forgot that movie.
>Jaws The Revenge
I watched that shit years ago but I can't remember how it disregarded previously established canon.
>Highlander 3
>Psycho IV: The Beginning
Are either of these movies worth watching?

You can get the fuck out of my face.

Jaws the revenge pretended like Jaws 3D didn't exist.

As for Highlander, no. Only the first one was okay.

I don't know why but I laughed at this.

under
rated

Cheaper to throw him into the ocean

Syringe him with ghostbusters slime then beat him with a pipe.

Underrated

>Throwing him into the sun
>Throwing him into a black hole

I can't stop laughing at the word 'throwing' in relation to both those feats.

>How do you kill Michael Myers?

FADE IN:

INT. ROOM - DAY

Michael Myers reaches into his pants' pocket, and grabs a cyanide pill. He swallows it, drops to the floor, dies.

FADE OUT

The End

Your welcome OP.

>How do YOU kill Michael Myers?

I just did, I'm the screenwriter.

Next.

Call my nigga Busta Rhymes to kung fu kick his ass to death.

A face to the dick.

Rob Zombie halloween is basically Italian spiderman.

You stop making movies.

I overheard the best quote when I saw the devil's rejects at an art theater. The person, at the end of the movie said, I wish Rob Zombie would stick to music because it's easier to ignore.