Secrets thread. Share with your good friend anonymous. I wont tell anyone, I promise

Secrets thread. Share with your good friend anonymous. I wont tell anyone, I promise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MY MOMS FRIEND FONGERED ME IN THE BACK OF MY MOMS CAR

We ha sec all ve rets? What am i reading here, OP?

>newfags don't know verets

I finger myself all the time in class and no one knows...I hope

How on earth do you manage that? You just sit there stony faced with one hand in your pants?

I'm obsessed with the Merrell Twins.

I sit in the back where no one can see me

Sounds hot. Do you get off on doing it in public?

>WE HA SEC
>ALL VE RETS

You're obsessed with something that sounds like the gay version of twix?

How can you have a gay version of a chocolate bar?

bump

I wish this were true

I mean, there must be a girl somewhere who does this. Doesnt mean she's posting on b/ right now obviously.

I really want to try anal, but my husband thinks the idea is disgusting. He's put a pretty hard no on the issue, no matter what I suggest to make it more agreeable.

I've considered cheating, and I think about it a lot. I've even chatted with some local guys I met online about them just using my ass like a fucktoy, no love, no romance, no compassion, just something degrading and primal. I've chickened out on actually going through with it every time, but I still love the idea and it's hard to resist it.

The fuck? What kind of man turns down something like that? Most guys have to work for it.

I've known girls who've got off in class before, but fingering themselves? that's requires way more obvious movement than just clitoral stimulation

anal is a serious enough kink for you to consider cheating?

My brother used to drink a lot in high school.
My dad would beat the shit out of him when he would come home and find him passed out in the living room or on the porch. So I started to help him to his room when he would come in.
I started to give him head when I would do this.
He never ever spoke about it to me, and he freaked out on me the one time I tried to go further, but he did finger me a few times.
I did this even when I had a bf.

Not sure why.

>anal is a serious enough kink for you to consider cheating?
Good point.

Well, you can do the same with cereal. For example, a Froot Loop is a gay Cheerio.

Kek fair enough. The Merrell Twins are YouTubers though.

Ive been here scince 1 week im oldfag op is a faggot xd

He's worried it'll end up being dirty, and me suggesting I clean myself out first 'doesn't change that it's where you shit from' in his words.

I don't think so? We have a really good relationship except for this one thing, so I don't really want to mess it up over something so dumb. But the fact that I've even thought about it means I've got to address it somehow.

Easy. ie. If they bring out a vegan version that uses vegetables instead of biscuit as bases.

Wow. That story took an interesting turn. You female? Age difference with bro? How long ago was this?

You use it to shove it up your ass as a replacement for shit

i once pissed in my friends glass without telling him, told him it was soda

Yes I am his sister.

4 years difference. I was 13/14 he was 17/18.

It was 10 years ago

How are things with you now?

dont get me wrong fam, mismatched kinkiness can cause serious fucking problems with a relationship. I get it.

Its just usually a bit more extreme - some weird little niche in BDSM, or wanting to be an adult baby or whatever. just anal seems strange in that company.

that said, if you have the urge an outlet is important. ideally something within the relationship (buttplugs etc) but whatever works for you.

Ok. Pretty normal I guess.

How the fuck did he not taste the piss?

Do you still think about it a lot? Would you do it again if he wanted it?

I think about it everytime I give head I guess.

I dont think I would do it again. But maybe.

>I think about it everytime I give head

so you legit think about sucking your brothers cock every time you give a partner head?

man.

Well that's the thing. It's not just anal, I don't even really WANT to be ass fucked, it seems painful. It's that I want to feel used and cheap and I guess nasty? Like he's just taking what he wants from me even if I'm whimpering a little and it feels gross.
I thought we'd get kinkier and keep trying new things, but if we can't even make that (what seems relatively little to me) jump then it's not going to turn into more.

The reason I was so turned on by the thought of cheating is because the guys I talked to said they'd do things like collar me and call me nasty names... treat me like a whore basically. It's not just the anal part.

ya ig

E?

Yeah. Not like thats the only thing I think about. I think about a lot of stuff to get me hot, but thats one of the things I think about.

"E?" ?

All this sex talk and I havent been laid in fucking years.

thats a no then

sounds like you're into some pretty normal sub humiliation/degredation stuff. being used as a fucktoy fits into that nicely, along with collaring and the rest.

I know from experience that if it's something you need in a relationship, it can be incredibly hard to be without it. I tried it for years, and the urges just kept getting stronger and stronger. I eventually broke up with her, at least partly because of that.

Only you know what you need and can handle, but if you want to be with this guy you probably need to figure out how to handle the needs of your sub side.

Been having dreams and thoughts about fucking my mother-in-law and having three ways with my wife and her.

I know. It's not a problem that's going to go away.

I feel like the best solution doesn't actually work, because what would be easiest is just staying together but me occasionally getting ruined for a few hours on the side. But even having that thought makes me feel like a piece of shit, so I know going through with it would make me feel even worse.

>I'm still a virgin and after this last endeavor with my gf(ie:we broke up) I'm starting to think that maybe it isn't such a bad thing and I can live with it
Help

You had a gf but didnt have sex? How old are you?

if he's not up for anal he's unlikely to be okay with you fucking around on the side.
Cheating is, morally, a grey area. if you can justify it to yourself and keep anybody else from being hurt, okay. but that's a hard ask.

You're in a tough place. If you need it and want to be honest, your only option is to talk to them and/or break up. Everything else involves either self denial and pent-up frustration, or guilt and mental anguish.

Protip: make the choice before things get bad enough to cheat. The fact you're doing it on the side makes it feel even dirtier and hotter, so once you start you cant stop.

on the other hand if you're nearby I'll happily fuck your ass and collar you bb

I'm kinda fat and not super cute.

sounds like just my type tbh. where are you at?

Illinois, few miles east of st. louis...

Nudes?

*insert obligatory pic here*

Wrong side of the world to me. Shame, you sound like you'd be fun to break in.

if you wanted to be humiliated and degraded on cam we could make it work, but you'd have to have a fucking amazing ass for a $1500 plane fare

Not on Sup Forums lol duh

Godamn user going the extra fucking mile.

Jeez you thirsty fuck calm down lad.

i've been spy camming my mother

Someone remind me of the rules here .

the usual, not even a secret, nobody knows that i am actually depressed, anyway they dont fucking care and im considering an hero

>Work as a lawyer at a local firm
>Payed well and good collegues
>Beautiful loving wife and a child on the way :)
Life is good, your move, OP.

calm dwn fgts and imporve your reading comprehension

am very unhappy

You need therapy.

Kek trying to make some fat girl on the other side of the world cam for you is pretty fucking thirsty in my book.

Feel you Bro, expectations fuck me up too

BIG BIG ass therapy!

fucking turn on

>anyway they dont fucking care
Probably not true. People just have their own lives to focus on.

Freud would have a field day..
And what is user?

Do you want to share?

tbh my schedule is pretty fucking packed right now, but if a girl needs some help I'll try to fit her in.

I've been fucking my best friend's dad since I was 13 (24 now) and we've been talking about getting married. My friend has no idea about any of this, and I have no idea how to tell her.

user is a gentleman.

I HATE Islam and what it's doing to Europe.

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA

Are you German by any chance?

SEND ME YOUR BIG BLACK COCK TO MY PHONE

well, good point, instead of an hero im thinking in disappear and start over in some other place

I'm actually retarded but I don't look it and I pass as average most the time.

Parts of my brain flat out don't work right.

I fucked my father in law a few times.
Started before I got married, happened a few times since.

Much better option. Just remember your problems will still follow you. Get some help.

My ex used to do that, would wear appropriate attire and of course no underwear.

>be me
>was a cousins for a few days
>little like 5 year old cousin had to pee while I was in bathroom brushing teeth
>let her come in and pee
>was hot
>got boner but she didn't see
>to this day only her and I know

British. But I do feel for the Germans and wish they could wake up and save themselves.

I'm a nigger

Such as?

I fucked my ex bf's dad when he drove me home one night. He came in me and it was the first time I ever took the morning after pill.

Did you at least vote Trump?

Just fucking post your nudes, whore.

I get excited when I reminisce about being 12-13 and exploring my new interest in other boys.

I don't exactly have magic money to pay doctors to find out everything wrong with me.

That'd cost a ridiculous amount.

Its kinda like how you can have bad eyesight and you can't tell what you're looking at most the time, except it's your brain.

I really wanna get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride but I can't because people who care about me are still on it and enjoying it. Once they're all done with The Ride, I think I'll follow suit :)

My brother is 1,5 years older and my cousin a few years younger than me. We would play alone in a guest house and my brother would lay on top of her and dry hump while I watched. At least once I think she was naked. I must've been 7-8 or so. We haven't talked about it since but I keep wondering if that's what made me a pedo.

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA

Tbh try buttplugs and toys before you try cheating

You mean you hate Achmed because he's got a better job than you do, because he's actually a better worker than you.

FTFY

Ive been through that area quite a few times for work and have lots of experience in fucking a person correctly in the ass. If you do it wrong you can tear something and get a nasty infection. My wife loves anal as well.

>hi guys
>just greentexting
>bye