Have you ever met one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chill little fuckers

Im mexican :(

I have had 2 types of experiences with mexicans
>with old and young men
decent folk who just worked their asses off for no apparent reason, but when it was time to go they were fucking ghosts man.
>with one 18 year old girl
became fuck buddies, she kept complaining how she had a shitty boyfriend, but she kept hopping on my dick everytime she came over, so I didn't care. her BJ skills were 6/10 but damn them titties were perfection.

There once was a female mexican student doing a time abroad here in germany. She was hot, nice and a good artist. I assume most mexicans are more friendly and heartly than majority of americans towards strangers.

My high school was probably about 15% mexican

Chill peoples
God tier food
Shit tier music
Women hot but psycho and racist as fuck
Stay away from the cholos
mfw im half mexi

Yeah dude!

I met Juan once, real solid dude.
Everytime when my mom forgot to give me my lunch, he'd come by on his donkey and bring me a burrito.
I miss having mexican workers on our farm.

Cool

>be redneck in deep south
>work blue collar, obviously
>half of the company are Mexicans, maybe 2 blacks and the rest whites

Only one of the Mexicans guys left the company because he was some lazy cholo prick. He was the only US-born Mexican in our company which is ironic. The two niggers went within a few weeks, all they ever wanted to do was take smoke breaks. Boss wasn't having any of that shit and let them go. The Mexicans work very well. Always on time, always stay after hours if the boss asks them to do so, no complaints. They work themselves to the bone, and working along side of them has really taught me a lot to be honest. I would no doubt work/live near them any day over niggers. I'm sure my redneck buddies all agree. A lot of them I personally know and we communicate despite their broken English. One of the guys I know is here illegally, and his sons are both in college for engineering. Feel bad for them, his whole family is assimilated pretty well into our society. No doubt the election put some fear into them. Folks like that, I want here in the US and I think should have some path to citizenship.

I do hate the cholo motherfuckers though, but so do most Mexicans who are here to work hard and not be a leech on society.

I am one

is there any inherent evil that comes from leeching off of society?

Nice try Hillary

They not as bad as people make up to be, people act like they're nigger when most of the ones i met are hard working people.

kinda true, yeah cholos are shit

I'm from New Mexico and cholos are the reason I am leaving once I finish uni. Most of em think they are thugs, kinda just wish they would kill each other already

i guess americans are somewhat stucked with the cholos are shit people from mexico since they had to leave mexico to find a shit tier job in america.
so i guess they are cholos.

My town is like 50% mexicans.

>love thier food
>generally very nice
>good family views/family oriented culture
>bitches be crazy, they will cut u if u cheat on them
>they pick our fruit very very well, excellent, almost no leaves ever
>alot here are also illegals, but its ok, they do the jobs i never would
>they bring alot of gang problems / violence, but doesnt ever affect us whiteys, just stay outa bad places

Overall would rate
>8/10
I like mexicans, good people

I can definitely say that I've hated about 50% of Mexican millennials Ive ever met

T. American spic

lol u are ratign mexican americans not mexicans lol

Forgot to mention most of my friends have been Mexican, and my brother is half Mexican. But all these cholos here man fuck em all. Can hardly go out drinking without seein someone get stabbed or shot.

Ehhh if they are all illegals, they are closer to mexicans than they are americanized

Can I ask how long you have been around them, from my experience with them is that they work hard in the beginning but seem to just fuck around when they have been there for awhile, get completely lazzy over more and more time

My cousin married a Mexican and he brought his family to stay. Go to take a shower and it was full of toilet paper they wipe their ass and throw the paper in the shower... Explain please why.

Im Mexican and have never met a mexican who does that, wtf.

Only if your high school was 15% inside Mexico. Sounds like your classmates were really chicanos or pochos.

Yea I didn't understand it either

idk she married a cholo with 3rd grade education.
you see if he brought his entire family to ur country is bc their lives were shit back in their country. your sister most likely married some poor cholo from another country to spice things up

I'm guessing they were from a rural part if Mexico and don't know how to use a toilet... At least they wiped thi

shit ur cousin

It was my cousin. They have like 9kids now and he's hard worker. Nothing bad about him just his fam throwing shit paper in the shower.. but I work with alot of cool ass Mexicans. I just hate how they don't speak English when there is a problem.

Yes.

>9kids
>hard workers basically saying he works like 12 hours a day
>dont speak english
>throw shit on the shower
i guess you can work with them and they can be cool but living with them is different.
im actually a rich white boi on a latin american country. your cousin married an uneducated person from a third world country. lol

I have had a similar reaction to gringos.

>a rich white boi on a latin american country

As the son of a mexican migrant worker and an electrical engineer major. Thanks amigo.

Standford University Checking In.

Principles and Models of Semiconductor's was probably the hardest class thus far.

I thank god every day my dad crossed that border illegally.

Hi, I'm mexican, any questions?

What makes you Mexican?

And take pictures with them like if they were an eiffel tower, lol

not argentinian. im german but totally would fuck any argentinian girl anyday

so general theme of this thread :

> lots of gang members making parts of the city unlivable, and drain public resources
> lots of illegals and non-english speakers taking jobs and using federal aid to send their kids to school

meanwhile I had to serve 4 years and wait until i was 25 to start college before I'm a poor, responsible white person

seems fair

In the 90s I thought they were bretty cool as they would clean up neighborhoods in Chicago - around mid-00s they started getting more militant and entitled when the immigration bill was being considered so oh well.

They used to be grateful to be here and hard working but I think their kids grow up feeling alienated and then it goes to shit.

legal documentation

>yes, legal

mexicans are ok but they ARE, unfortunately, lower life forms. think about a poker "tell"... they're a hundred times worse. if you're white, you can read them like a dumb dog. they're extremely insecure and easy to fool and you can taste their emotions like they have indicator lights. they're OK but they're flawed by genetic design.

honestly... i have a theory that in the ancient egypt days they found a way to breed dogs or something with humans and that's where brown people come from. i LOVE animals, especially cats, but hate dogs. i feel vibes. i've done a ton of LSD in my time and i'm extremely nice, non violent and sensitive. i'm afraid to believe what i believe.

funny thing is, 25 is the age limit for the pell grant. You could have literally got paid 6-8k in living expenses and got probably food stamps and been graduated 3 years ago.

Sucks to be stupid.

lol marica de que parte

stfu u junkie cunt wtf are you even talking about.

>Damn holmes

>honestly... i have a theory that in the ancient egypt days they found a way to breed dogs or something with humans and that's where brown people come from.

WE WUZ KANGZ!

No it was his fam that came doing that shit. He knew how to use a toilet. My cousins a 400 lb amerifat who lives of the system.. actually pathetic. I haven't been back to see her in a few years. Really been cutting ties with all my family

Lol Emotions/ Empathy makes a person flawed by genetic design.

>Your family/gf/friends must hate you.

That person shows emotion they are guhnetkly flawed.

huh Muh Superior Race Genes

well then your family does seem really low life.
> he probably married your tumor of a cousin for the papers

usually if you dont have the need to migrate you dont plus why marry some lard chick when latin chicks are fit as fuck

Chicks are usually crazy hot from 14 to 22 and then immediately begin pumping out kids and turn into fat hags

The dudes either act exactly like white dudes or exactly like niggers. The ones that act white are usually really chill, more polite and ethical than most Americans.

lol he is the deffinition of a fucking subhuman

>tons of LSD

Typical white trash, opinion discarded.

>latin chicks are fit as fuck

Oh you've gotta be kidding me dude. Maybe latin chicks in their own countries.

la blanca ciudad de merida

true m8 unless they dont have kids by the dozen
ive seen some hot milfs

Entonces, dejaste de ser mexicano y te hiciste malinchista.

Reminder: Mexican is not a synonym of immigrant, also second generation "mexicans" are as mexican as a 100% white full american gringo.

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA

How are they illegal if they're born here?

they are hot as fuck
alot of models are latin
> dont imply all of em are hot some of them are ogres
let me be more specific
>rich latin girls are fit

no entendiste prro, pura raza de bronce por siempre

Chilangolandia >>> Norte >>> Sur

nah homie, best Latin girls are thic

fit Latin girls are 4plebs

They are illegal because alot arent born here. In the summer the population swells here from migrant workers. I live in a high agricultural area, its not new news that alot of people that go along with migrant workers are illegal.

Also i have worked with more than one illegal using a dead persons ssn. Thats how i know

homie im latin ik fit and thicc both good.

yo soy mexicano prros :c
los woa navajear :v

Sup Forums loves the mexicans.

In my personal opinion they are pretty chill and fun to work with sometimes. The majority are hard workers, its the ones that are born here that give illegal immigrants a bad name.

Food is the best, girls are wifu material.
Whats not to like/10

No its not idiot

Yeah, the ones born in the US are criminals. I have an illegal online friend and he doesn't even drink, he always respects transit signs and does everything right, any small mistake could send him back to mexico so he is very careful.

This, if they are born in the states they are prettt much white americans. Especially if one parent is white.

This is what separates the mexican Americans from the blacks.

The blacks are already Americans with American parents. But they act like retards.

The mexican Americans are newly americans with either immigrant parents or one immigrant parent. And they dont act retarded. They legitimately try to make their parents proud. Insted of niggin around.

This is why mexicans dont like blacks.

Because blacks have EVERY opportunity the whites have, and they shit it all up by being niggers. Meanwhile the illegals dont have any opportunities, or as much and they work hard for them.

An illegal immigrant once told me "fucking negros, they can do so muchs but insted they lazy. And stay home. They has papers, they are amedicans and they waste their amedicaness"

Several. The particularly distasteful ones are the nacos, chilangos and fresas annoy the shit out of me.

And aint that the truth!

Blacks are generally a waste of a race, its a shame they arent more motivated to make american great again, because chsnge csnt just come from what people, they also have to meet us halfway

I'm Italian so I guess I am a Mexican

Eh? you kinda missed my point... you're kinda right but well... my point is that second generation mexicans "culture" doesn't represent real mexican culture, some second generation mexicans turn into almost white americans (they become nice), but others become super "proud of their mexican heritage" but don't know shit about real mexican culture and just give a bad name to real mexicans.

this right here. food is epic, i hate their music, women are loud and racist but hot. yeah you don't fuck with a lot of spanish gangs

family came here on a vacation pass and just never left, we got our work permits and are protected by the US government and have been here for 14 years. my mom cleaned houses at first and now has her own company of house cleaners, my dad started as a lowly asbestos worker and now hes a supervisor with his own company, he helped me pay for school as long as i worked with him which is some pretty hard work but it payed off because i'm not on any kind of debt since all my student dues were paid out of pocket. my parents taught me to work hard and to keep pushing for more and i thank them for that. graduating from PSU next year. so trump can suck my big ol hispanic dick because im not going back

Bump

OwO whats this?
** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

>Reply]
is this Sup Forums? asking for a friend

autistic fuck af

this just isn't true, but if you go to latin american countries then you'll find a better rate of fat vs fit than US

nice dubs also true

I bought a marijuana cigarette from a mexican man

I live in a latin country and 60% are fat, 20%are "average" (including skinnyfat), 15% are skinny, 4.9% are fit and 0.1% are american level obese

how many of them smell like shit?

Like 80% of the fat ones smell like food (pizza, tortas, salsa, cheetos, doritos...), women in my country rarely smell like shit.

>throw the paper in the shower... Explain please why

Olderfag here. In the 70s I had cousins who still used an outhouse in their backyard. They were used to placing used paper in garbage can next to shitter. (To reduce the need to dig a new hole for the shitter.) Some people who use septic tanks also dispose used paper to so they don't have to pay someone to vacuum out the tank too often.

They just were dirty assholes, nothing to do with being mexican.

Here in mexico we throw the paper to a garbage can because our sewer system is very bad and paper just clogs it. The public sewer pipe system has improved over the time but the pipes inside homes are still shit.

bumb

nigger in what part urban or rural

Urban

lemme guess mexicunt and u live in the shithole the df is

I know that feel buey