Eurofag here

eurofag here

if an US american saw this fucker jumping on his car on his property, would i be legal for him to pick up an assault weapon and gun the fucker down?

Might get in some trouble due to him being white

Depends on the state, but probably not. The standard for use of deadly force in my state, for instance is to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others, to prevent a forcible felony (murder, rape, aggravated assault, robbery, burglary of an occupied dwelling, etc), or to prevent someone who has committed a forcible felony from fleeing.

No, but you have every right to yell at him all you want, probably rough him up a bit before the security pulls you off.

But if you have a gun wave that shit around, scare the crap out of him, just because he is a special snowflake doesn't mean he can sprinkle his specialness on my fucking car.

Shit's a cheap ass wreck that's falling apart, I don't need a 120 pound male prancing about on it; do that on your damn own car fucko.

Shooting him is out of the question but kicking his ass is fine.

>But if you have a gun wave that shit around
Thats called brandishing and it will land your ass in the back of a squad car in even the friendliest of states.

Gotta be careful with that. Throwing a couple of punches is fine, but once his ass hits the ground you're flirting with an aggravated assault or assault with a deadly charge, especially if you're somewhere where the hate crime narrative will play.

You can if you have an unregistered weapon to plant on him a knife even would work.

First, what the fuck is an unregistered weapon? Virtually nowhere in the US has meaningful firearm registration anymore. Nobody has knife registrations.

Second, a drop piece is a terrible idea unless you're relatively experienced in procedures or you can count on the police to support you.

All this "I wanna kill someone" fantasy shit is what gives gun owners a bad name.

>Might get in some trouble due to him being white
It's clearly a queer, so I doubt it

No, haven't you heard of escalation of force?
Then again, as an American gunning him down and saying he was making sexual gestures at my daughters would make social media twist that polyester fur fucker into a monster

no
no imminent threat of bodily harm or death has occurred
damage of property is not a justifiable reason for shooting this.... whatever it is.

If he was on your car, and your property and you had a gun LEGALLY then yes you could shoot him, since you could say he was damaging your property. If their was a witness then you'd need a really good lawyer but yes, it would be perfectly legal in the right circumstances.

In what state is deadly force allowed for criminal damage to property?

In Michigan. Where I live.

Forgot to mention but you could of even shoot him if was on your property in general here.

if its a queer then much more so

ive never heard the fleeing part. I understood that if he is fleeing, you are not in danger anymore and therefore are not allowed deadly force

You can use reasonable force to protect property in Michigan. Knocking him off your car would absolutely be legal. To use deadly force you'd have to either prove that you had a reasonable fear of death, great bodily harm, or sexual assault, or you'd have to be in the vehicle and prove that the furry's actions were an attempted break in.

yes, but Michigan cops would believe any damn thing at least in my area, if their aren't witnesses. It'd help if he was a nigger, but being queer and a furfag help.

BB gun
Airsoft gun
Paint ball but eh

Probably, but theres a huge gulf between what is legal and what you can expect police to do. If he's somebody's nephew, or if the first cop on scene has a buttplug with a tail in his house you could be well and truly fucked.

Maybe its living in Chicago and carrying well before the McDonald case, but I'm damn paranoid when it comes to use of force.

If your that scared, just grab him by the collar and punch his fucking teeth out.

no. its an unarmed minor that wants to fit in somewheres

your queen is a whore

Its not so much a matter of fear as a matter of disruption to my life. Why am I going to put a round in some skinny little furry when I could just as easily drag him off the car and give him a tune up? Even if you beat the rap, you're still going to end up spending an evening in a police station, you're still going to need to fork over money for an attorney (unless you're absolutely retarded), you're still going to have to turn your gun over for at least some time with the knowledge that now its tied to you in a database.

Imagining you're Paul Kersey is fun and all, but its not a viable life strategy.

As I said, just beat him up, swear at him and snap his stupid fucking tail in half. I'm a furry myself but if I see anyone doing some shit on my car I'm not going to just let it happen without their teeth being knocked in.

If it was a black queer you would have gotten a medal

>Might get in some trouble due to him being white
That guy is not white.
In anthropology we divide people into different races.
1. Caucasoid
2. Negroid
3. Mongoloid
4. Fagasoid

That guy is clearly a fagasoid.

>would i be legal for him to pick up an assault weapon and gun the fucker down?
As a card carrying btard you are not only legally allowed to send him to hell, you are legally required to send him to hell, so he can yiff there.

If it was a black queer furfag then we'd be looking at the new president.

It would be easier just to beat the piss out of him.

In Texas, yes. You have the right to terminate a person causing intentional damage to your property.

Sadly, no. You might be able to if he was stealing it. You can still use non-lethal methods of removing faggots who are jumping on your car.

Ah, you might get fucked in court though. His intention is to do faggy poses and it might be argued that the damage was unintentional.

Would be legal in any country

In TX, FL, WA, and a handful of other states if it is on your property you can shoot it. Just be sure you kill it so it can't say you didn't five it a verbal warning or a warning shot. Which you are supposed to if they are not inside of your home.

He hopped on your car. If you shoot him dead, say you told him to get off and that he didn't so you shot him then you are legally clear in TX. Assuming no witness

You can't make that assumption lightly, or that there isn't some prosecutor out there looking for a case to advance his career. Obviously, the most reasonable thing is to just tell him to get off your car/beat the crap out of him and hold him until the cops come, then have your insurance company ensure he pays for it. I guess my point is, you don't want to go around shooting assholes unless you had no other choice. You never know how it's going to play out in court. I have lawyerfag friends who tell me stories about defending regular people who shot burglars dead to rights in their houses and they still got time. Sucks, but it fucking happens.

For instance, a prosecuting attorney would build the case around the fact that this faggot with a blue animal tail sewn on his pants was mentally disabled (which he clearly is), and jurors might think you're a fucking monster for shooting him over