Make Azeroth Great Again

Make Azeroth Great Again

24 hours until stress test

I can't wait

why not just play PrimalWoW?
it doesn't have shitty mechanics like vanilla does but still has all the good content

lol ur an fagg0t get out

Nostralius died... Didn't it? Big Blizz got angry and shut it down, or so I thought?

post your char names if you played

>shitty mechanics like vanilla
huh?

No, they're coming back. They gave their source code and a bunch of nost developers to Elysium. everyone gets their characters back in a couple of weeks

nost is fun until you play on a server that doesn't have shitty and buggy as hell scripting, and is barely held together with awful staff who don't ban VPN connections because of instability from massive amounts of chinese players

As far as I'm aware all of the main people are the same. All the devs are confirmed except the main guys who obviously lied so that they won't be liable again.

lol

>sounds exactly like vanilla

Does Azshara have fucked up loot tables? Oh man, I bet there's like a million nelf rogues all asking for buffs in purfekt engrish

lol internet got less fun when ppl started taking it srsly and using full sentences

i blame reddit

I'll be joining if they announce a fresh PvE server.

I know it's not super far along, but I still want to be there with the initial rush

>PvE

best part of vanilla is talking shit in general chat with shittons of ppl around

lol this

pve is for faggots

why would you play PvE?
it is current year

Kronos has been keeping the dream alive for the most part although it's buggy and glitchtastic. SFK is broken AF for example.

I too am excited for the return of Nost. Idc if I get my old toons back or not. Vanilla is just a better experience. Maybe TBC.

Cause world pvp still happens on PvE servers, but if I want to actually get shit done I can avoid it.

Priests aren't known for their badass solo PvP prowess

that just means you can't play a priest
also
>not playing WoW how it was meant to be played

>wanting to play bugged out of the ass shit servers

oh my god a vanilla server has bugs

holy shit guys this is big news

thank you

i've seen vanilla servers that are much less popular with 100x better scripting than Nost
Nost only got big with the hype it had

You're not still trying to hype Primal are you?

i'm not hyping it, i'm just saying that Nost is shit and you should probably play on any other server with better scripting and staff, my personal choice is Primal

I concur!

Well some people enjoy blizzlike vanilla, which is something few servers offer.

Not after WOTLK mechanics

then pick a better blizzlike vanilla server

Once you remove shit like XP boosting and "vote for us and get gold" and shit like that, there aren't any.

Nosts's scripting isn't stellar but it's no worse than actual retail vanilla and it's more than good enough to play with.

it is so much worse than retail vanilla, what are you talking about?
>Once you remove shit like XP boosting and "vote for us and get gold" and shit like that, there aren't any.
>what is Rebirth

you do realise that shilling on Sup Forums makes absolutely no difference to what the actual quality of the server is and how many people play it right?

There will be on about a month after PVP is out.

If it's a fresh one, and not the Nost one moved over, I'll be right there for the opening.

It's a fresh one yeah

arent you autists too old for this game ? everyone who played vanilla or tbc at reasonable age is now like 30 , times changed and ppl dont replace their lives with wow anymore