WWYD Humiliation Edition

WWYD Humiliation Edition
Post pic of your hot friends and anons will tell you how would they humiliate that slut.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexychan.site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more of this slut

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

I know what id do...

I would slap my big dick on her pretty face and lips then slip my dick between her lips forcefully and make her worship my cock sucking me off. I'd look into her gorgeous eyes staring up at me while she sucks my cock. Then I'd explode cum in her mouth and make sure she swallowed every drop of it

Do tell

How would you humiliate this little slut?

Skull fuck her till she stops fucking smiling then cum down her throat till she stops fucking breathing.

i'd have her suck me like a champ, playing with her titties, giving those nipples a tug as she takes me nice and deep, holding her head as she gets a nice facefucking in front of you, then she can show me how she lives up to the hype of being a good slut and sit on top of my cock as i fuck her grabbing her ass pulling her deeper and deeper till i finally bust deep in her ass

She would love that!

Bet she loves being treated like a worthless whore that she is.

Give her an enema, and make her fountain fluid all over herself. Then, fuck her mindlessly in her own filth like a basic bitch she is.

She loves having her slutty mouth fucked and getting her face covered in cum!

Anyone?

Such a good little cunt.

I'd rape the smile off her face

My best friend, no limit

Can you not be bothered to rotate the fucking image?

anyone want to take ellen? you can be rough with her i'm sure she wont mind

I'd rip that dress down so her fat tits drop out. I'd force her to keep recording as I tittyfucked her hard with my cock.then I'd bend her over and pull that slutty dress up and ram my cock into her asshole until she cried. I'd go faster and faster while she begged me to stop until I got sick of it and started choking her, calling her my fat little cow slut until she finally passes out. Then I'll cum on her face and upload the video to her Facebook inviting all her friends to come fuck her while she's passed out covered in my cum.

hard doggy fuck before pushing her head to the sand as i proceed to brutally open her asshole and creampie her

2Wanna sth new? Try a sexychan.site
We make your life better :)

That's exactly how she needs and wants to be treated

Anyone?

choose your preferred one and brutalize her

Wud make her give me a bj naked in that gym while there are ppl watching

She's a work friend

Right one.
I'd walk over to her grab her by the hair and stick my tongue down her throat while pulling and squeezing her tits extremely harshly.id then slap her face until she is crying and stop her crying by putting my cock down her throat. After that I'd get her worn thong and make her inhale it after which I'd stick it in her mouth so that the gusset is touching her tongue. I'd then stick my cock in her ass dry and slap her ass until it was red raw. Finally I'd bring her out on the street naked at night and make her blow drunk men and hobos.

she love to tease me

use this cunt

what about left?

pass.Best she can do is eat my ass as I fuck her friend thats it.

Enjoy this slam pig

anyone wanna do this anal queen?

my wife for your humiliation

Hnnng thosr lips would be around my cock would make her choke and gag for hours until i coverd her face in my cum and i would take photos of her face coverd in cum and the mess she made from her makeup and the saliva. The photos wpuld be spread around

which one and wwyd?

my ex

I would bring her to a library and allow any young teen boys to come and fuck her raw for as long as they please, so not only are young lads losing their virginity for free but that cum whore is getting exactly what she desires

Would gang rape her and film the whole thing and post it everywhere

Would take her to a run down part of town and i would strip her and fuck her in my car i would use her cunt and ass hard and fill both with cum i would do this until it turned night. Once it turned noght i would take her out of my van and go find a group of homlrssmen and i would set up some cameras ad they play with her body i would let the men use her as she crys and screams. More???

She would love that

More of her? God those lips are great.

what else would you do?

Throat fuck for days (got a kik?) Id cover her face over and over agian in cum id fuck her cunt hard making her moan and i would use her ass hard aswell

God damn. More? I would hold her there and fuck her nice and hard making her moan and groan i would fill her cunt with cum and then i would tie her there and she would be freaked out i would let people use her ass nice and hard stretching her as i use her mouth.

I'd rip all of her clothes off and rape her as hard as I could. When she's sore, and in tears with a swollen pussy that's when I take and throw her naked ass outside and lock all the doors.

A nice throat fuck

Her lips would be around my cock 24/7 id make her choke gag

Hnnng more?