Looking for a song. I can't remember anything about the song (I know). However...

Looking for a song. I can't remember anything about the song (I know). However, I remember in the music video it has a group of people moving together in one mass and basically crawling/laying on top of each other in a sensuous manner with the main person being the focus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I
youtube.com/watch?v=VHrLPs3_1Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=1YW94Psk0Jg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's choreographed if that helps.

Is that all you can remember?

Like is it a male or female singer? what color singer? Or maybe what genre of song or time era.

it really doesn't

While OP comes back I'm looking for a song too.

I don't know the title, or how it goes. (I just remember that I used to listen to it a lot)

I remember that it was like a Bonnie Tyler or Joan Jett-era song. It was rock (pretty sure), and it was sung by a white female. In the music video, she drives off in a van away from the viewer.

Also, some young guy did a cover of her song later on (I want to say 2000's) His was 2000's rock, and in the music video it was him and the other members playing and singing in a basic white backdrop. His song was for a movie.

Also also, the song has to do with going fast. Like they are driving or runnning somewhere. I think the title has the word "Fast" or "Far" or "Go"

Ten Sup Forums points for whoever helps me out.

Nice dubsdubs bubs

I'm back. I thought this thread would die.

I'll post something more if I remember but the song is not underground at all. It's a notable song. I think that's a pretty good hint since there really isn't many music videos that fit that bill.

Like it was probably on the radio?

was the entire video this writhing thing or was it just sections of it?

Well, this is Sup Forums we're talking on so there's a lot of stuff that goes around that's barely notable. This was a big name indie musician. The video took place in a studio space with stage lights and dancers.

That was the part I remember but there was also dancing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I

Haha, no—no pun intended. The dancing is slower and more emotional. What I'm remembering in my mind is the main musician sort of laying on top of this group as they support him and he's singing.

it's like an ocean of people in a way? reminds of some REM song.

Not that many people. At least 10 people.

>support him
>he's singing

Now we are getting somewhere. So he's a guy. Do you remember the color of his skin? haircut?

Was it rap?

Well it's indie so he's a WHITE MALE.

>Was it rap?
Absolutely not.

doesn't match some of what you've said but maybe this?
youtube.com/watch?v=VHrLPs3_1Fs

Nicki Minaj - Starships

Not nearly as many people and the part where they're all touching is just one part of the video. The rest is dancing if I recall correctly. This doesn't really help but the new Arca video is what reminded me of the video I'm trying to find

youtube.com/watch?v=1YW94Psk0Jg