Scott Stapp

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JULYU4HZKkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wNJsN6VcLwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was a pathetic loser before Creed and when the band broke up he went back to being a pathetic loser

Typical diva rockstar who wasn't realistic about his finances and just drank and snorted his life away and now has the permanent legacy of being a bipolar douchebag tied to his name.

>that Spike TV poker show where he was blatantly high/drunk and spent the whole time hitting on howard stern's gf while doing kung fu moves and screaming
>mfw

I CREATED I CREATED I CREATED I CREATED I CREATED I CREATED I CREATED I CREATED I CREATED

Typical Trump supporter

HELLO MY FRIEND WE MEET AGAIN

Anyone else love creed as a kid?

>tfw i like creed's first album
>really like the song torn

Anybody got a YT link? lmao

>>that Spike TV poker show where he was blatantly high/drunk and spent the whole time hitting on howard stern's gf while doing kung fu moves and screaming

woh, i'll have to watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=JULYU4HZKkE

holy shit he is PLASTERED

He didn't go through with his duel submachine gun suicide

>In 2003, he contemplated suicide after drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey. He retrieved two MP5s from his collection, put the guns to his head, but did not pull the triggers after looking at a picture of his son, Jagger. He later stated he had been convinced that anyone involved with Creed wanted him dead so he would become a "Kurt Cobain martyr-type" and increase record sales. Says Scott, "I had crazy thoughts going through my head."[59] He later said that instead of killing himself, he fired a few rounds in his home. He said, "I was in the throes of prednisone coming out of my body [...] I shot a few rounds off and instantly was like, 'What the hell am I doing?' So I put the guns away and ran out to the garage and got the putty and patched the holes."[60]

>Stapp explained in 2012 that he had attempted suicide in Miami and that the rapper T.I. had saved him. He did not give a time frame.[61]

Scott Stapp is so irrelevant that a video of him humiliating himself on tv only has 260 views.

That fat guy was pretty annoying

>U2 or Led Zeppelin?
>U2

I sat them when they were a local Florida band a few times, they performed well live then.

His birth went wrong

Yes and I still am to this day.

Before this never gets shared:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNJsN6VcLwY

turned out six feet was too far down

Jesus

Alcohol. Plus the equivalent of nickelback.

Scott Stapp in 15 years