Are you liberal snowflakes done crying yet?

Are you liberal snowflakes done crying yet?

I just cannot understand how you can win and still manage to be be butthurt about it.

Trumptons...

Wait until you inbreds find out what Trump is going to do and what he's not going to do.
I can't believe you guys fell for his horse shit lol

these

>snowflakes
>lost the popular vote

"The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!"

-Donald Trump

Funny how he's the one crying about "safe spaces" now, huh?

>what is new york
>what is california
>what is washington
>what is widespread liberalism7

President Trump defeated all of them.

idk how the 7 got in there

Hey op, why does Trump supporters are more easily triggered than a 14yr SJW ?

Rep: 47,6
Dem:47.6001
One of the candidates has to retire and the other one becomes president.
Yeah, that's the reform you need.

fag off, fuckgot OP

They don't. You're projecting. Is gloating the same thing as being butthurt now? Anything to make the other side seem like the pussies.

bigno

yep, i stoped crying last week, thanks for asking

Very far from the case.

I can't believe you people actually voted for trump or clinton. smh

sometimes you wish you could talk sense into someone. then you realize some people just gotta feel the bern

Nah, they will be pissing themselves sideways for four years in total shock they didn't get a trophy. About time this country had a leader that has experience and not some politically privileged snowflake.

Trump didn't campaign for the pop. He campaigned to win, even against the dead, the voter fraud duplicate voters, and the non citizens. And he won.

Conservative capitalists are the real special snowflakes tbh.

All i gotta say is that for all you libtards that think trump is stupid (he is in his own way) the guy came out of the fucking woods with no political experience or military background and won the white house. he must be a real stupid guy huh. all you libcucks can suck a dick and move to Canada. oh wait you probably cant because Canada actually has immigration laws and they require you to actually have more than $20 bux in your bank account. so looks like you millennial safe space cucks are stuck with trump for four years so dry up your tasty liberal tears and get the fuck over it.

The idea that one must be "smart" to win an election is a logical fallacy. It says more about the ignorance and gullibility of the electorate than the intelligence of the person running tbh fam.

Yeah fuck normal people that work for their money and want to decide how it should be spent for themselves

Feels good to be superior. Stay mad, shillfags. MAGA 2020.

>About time this country had a leader that has experience

Political moron detected.

Indeed. And nice dubs.

>libtarding this hard.
MAGA 2020, don't cry.

>Yeah fuck normal people that work for their money and want to decide how it should be spent for themselves

Which is exactly what will happen under this presidency. Just you wait little one ;)

I never cry, user.

I agree But you cant be a complete idiot. im just happy we don't have a lying, murdering, corrupt felon as a president i think that's more way more embarrassing than having a patriotic orange guy as president "Believe Me"

BEST DAY WAS WHEN SHILLARY LOST! HAHAHHA! HONESTLY HOW DID YOU LIBTARDS LOST THE ELECTION?? SHE PAID EVERYONE TO SHILL FOR HER. HOW'D IT HAPPEN, SHILLNIGS?? EVERYTIME I SEE THOSE LIBERAL TEARS FLOWING ON FACEBOOK I ALMOST CUM A GEYSERS WORTH CAUSE YOU MILLENIAL CUNTS AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT!! HAHA. ALL TALK. GO ACTUALLY WORK FOR A DAY AND GET BACK TO ME, LIBCUCKS. LET THE ADULTS HANDLE THIS. MAGA 2020, MAGA 2020! STAY VEXED AND KEEP CRYING.

snipfag detected.
What's the matter boi, butthurt and mama's not there to put the lotion on its skin?

I second this. Nicely put.

Well, I can see where you're coming from, and I respectfully disagree with you, sir. I would feel safer with someone who knows how to play the game (at least until we can run a better candidate in 4 years) than someone who flips the board.