Does anyone on here find her sexually attractive? Should she be banned from youtube?

Does anyone on here find her sexually attractive? Should she be banned from youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1iYLf33yLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would make sweet, sweet love to her

>No.
> Yes.

I think she's hot, she shouldn't be banned from YouTube

>pic related

but she's so pointy and jabby

If she gets banned, then all fatties should be banned as well

My dick is thicker than her arm

I bet you all the people that want her banned are extremely jealous that she's skinny and attractive. Why doesn't YouTube ban ppl that are over 400 lbs? They have a far unhealthier lifestyle than her. It's because fat bitches are jealous of perfection in the flesh

I find her crazy attractive, just wish she gains weight and FAST.

Dem eyes tho

I want her on my face

Nice face and hair. But way too boney.

If she put on 1 or 2 stone, and stopped acting like a fucking cunt (kinda like Boxxy), then I'd be mad for it.

You can tell she's genuinely attractive, but her weight and personality make it hard to find her attractive.

Banned? More like killed with fire.

You younger gens think anything you don't like should be banned

We're going to have to kill you off in the revolution

Leave it alone. What harm did that twig do to you?!?!

I'd say give it bleach to drink but god knows when that thing last had anything in its body

I really want to hold her down and pound her until her pelvis breaks tbh.

I find the idea of tying her down and force feeding her mcdonalds until she is 300lbs sexually attractive

Welp, she's cute and why would she be banned? she only uploads shitty makeup tutorials

It would feel like banging a skeleton

She's gained weight recently, if she's not careful she'll be a fatty soon, she should look at her diet.

because mass amounts of little girls watch her and she promotes anorexia saying nothings wrong with her

exactly

she shouldnt be banned. i mean what harm is she doing. except harming herself.
if it doesnt effect others its harmless.
So the plain answer 'should be' NO.

And btw shes like a got/emo so..... get used to it XD

She has a fat ASS pussy though, probably would feel great

You wouldn't feel anything I bet it's gaped to shit

This. If they are banning because she has an eating disorder then all the fats with disorders should be banned as well.

I wanna bone her so bad.

Give shoots of her puss puss

who is this?

id love to bang that. Slowly humiliate her and insert dick while kissing her. The pussyshot shows that she her pussy is not that tight. Exploring time

1. she is a bit too skinny now, her body was perfect 2 years ago
2. she needs to grow up and learn how to dress and do her make up/hair
3. she needs to stop being fucking autistic

would love to make her my pet project

I dont like fat women

Fucking vile. All the nutrients she intakes goes to her hair and nowhere else. If you think she's attractive you're no better than fat fetishist.

Fats aren't in immediate danger this bitch looks like she's about to pass out any second

FILENAME THO

Force feeding the shit out of her for my amusement

>Force feeding the shit out of her with my dick
this

It would be strange having sex with her. She is so fragile. You wouldn't want to be on top. I hope she fattens up in the future. I doubt she will. Mental Illness is a life long struggle.

R A R E

Oh shi

good luck choking on her enormous labia

She looks like she would have really wide hips if she fattened. Not sure if it's just the camera angle.

As an Italian I want to force feed her her body's weight in carbohydrates. Then pound her until she sweats the weight back off.

yes I do and of course she should.
then we would complain until she gets put back in and hundreds of little girls will get the picture

She is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion.
People are just fucking obese these days, they see a normal sized woman or a skinny woman and they freak out because it reminds them of what a lazy obese whale they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1iYLf33yLQ

>how I've always been

Whats her name?

>I wanna bone her so bad.

I see what you did there.

go get 3 booger king whoppers
3 a week
gads she'd not make a good pot o soup

this
there's no reason at all to ban eugenia
what the fuck are people smoking?

She is too skinny. Being too skinny is not attractive. She has a mental illness. Which means she isn't healthy. Just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they are healthy. With the way she is going a fat person will live longer.

>Does anyone on here find her sexually attractive?
Sometimes, when I'm desperate.

>Should she be banned from youtube?
No.

What word of power is she protecting ?

I find her as attractive as a Thanksgiving feast.

why does she always switch to that super obnoxious high pitched voice?

nothing's wrong with her
those little girls can make their own decisions
and they have their parents there to help them make good ones
and even if she was promoting anorexia.. well, so what?
people are allowed to do that

if you want to ban eugenia then you are opposing free speech
if we were like you, we'd take away your right to say she should be banned
see how that works?

do you actually have autism?

you have no power sjw cuck, YouTube can ban whoever and whenever see how that works

fats ARE in immediate danger
from heart attacks and sleep apnoeia and diabetes and gangrene and sheering their own fucking ankles off any time they miss a step

Why do you say that? You obviously disagree?.

Not the point.

If they want to ban her for having an eating disorder, then fatties should be banned for having a "thyroid disorder." or whatever the fuck excuse they're making now. It has nothing to do with health.

She should be banned from life.

yes, they can, and I've just explained why they shouldn't
see how that works?

Probably just a fatty.

I'll explain why they should becauae she's annoying attention whore who gets closer to death every video and is broadcasting it for 10 year old girls

Or you'd know from banging a skeleton that it sucks and every thrust hurts from her bones poking you and even skinny girls have more fat than her

What is wrong with it? Seems sickly or something.

>becauae she's annoying attention whore
Opinion.

>who gets closer to death every video
[citation needed]

>and is broadcasting it for 10 year old girls
She's not forcing them to view her content or believe her lies. If anything, blame the parents of these retarded kids for not educating their kids on the dangers of anorexia.

No i am not fat. But she is way too skinny. It would be different if she was naturally that way. But she isn't. She starves herself to be like that. There are lots of skinny girls who look healthy and don't starve themselves.

that's the point

You know she'll swallow though.

Gotta get that protein somehow.

Your wife's strap on don't count

you're taking obvious bait.

No
And
No

No girl should be weak enough to be talked into killing herself, that's just natural selection doing its job.

>No girl

Equality has a greater roll now than it ever had

Women are no longer exclusive as kids