Would you bang her, Sup Forums?

Would you bang her, Sup Forums?

>Bang her
I'd smash her!

Another pic

She looks like she'd want to marry, trick me in to pregnancy, then fuck up my life and get whale fat.

moar

Nice. She's pretty hot, huh?

Yh, where's she from?

I'd let her play with my snake

Just keep her on a strict diet of dick, user.

California

>pretty hot
Yes very hot snake

I could kill just to touch those legs

Her legs are delicious! Pic related.

Indeed

>Of fucking course

Ya, she likes long thick snakes on her!

Yeah sure thick snakes ;)

Lol, what the fuck?

What position would you most want to fuck her in?

Yup.

I know her

Missionary, rough on a red carpet.
While she's wearing high knee socks.

Tell us about her also would you fuck her?

Nice. Missionary is her favorite position and she likes to get pounded super hard!

Why the socks? I'd want to feel ever inch of her legs and feet rubbing up against me!

Nice lips on her!

I just like a woman on with long socks :).
Does she have in interest in face sitting?

Absolutely, she loves to get and give head a lot! She really likes getting her ass kissed and played with the most though.

i'd have to check with my sis but yea

Sure.

You guys can fuck her together! It'll be a good bonding experience.

Nice plump lips!

How old?

She's 25 but she has the energy and libido of a horny teenager.

Very fuckable face!

Hnnng those lips

Nice indeed.

I want them around my dick until I have a sweet sweet orgasm and fill her mouth.

Lips for suckong hnnng

More of that right girl? One woth the red lips

I have never seen a girl with a more fuckable mouth than hers!

How long do you guys think your dick would be able to last in there??

I dont think long if im able to tgroat fuck her making her gag nlt long at all. Those lips would suck the life out of me.

but are there nudes tho?

Here she is on the left

Not long. But I just might go several rounds.

Dump a load in her mouth and let her swallow it, then get my dick in there again for more. Probably dump the next load on her face and stain her cute face with thick jizz.

God ya would love to throat fuck her and coat her face with my cum

I feel you 100%, bro, nothing to be ashamed of! I'd probably last no more then a couple minutes inside that mouth pussy of hers, god damn!! You can just tell she knows how to eat a dick!!

She could probably take us all on at the same time no problem!

It would take a real team effort to satisfy her hunger for cock!

do you have her name? or account of anything?

yees. hot.

Here's her name and twitter handle. Most of her stuff is blocked now though unfortunately.

Would be a wonderful team effort. Stuffing all her holes, taking turns on them so we all get to try each one, pounding her body from all angles, cumming again and again, letting it out inside her as well as over her face and body...

I'm sure we could satisfy her.

thanks user

Yes sir.

That was beautiful, user! And we'd all be doing it for her because we want her to feel real satisfaction!

Also I'm sure we can get more anons to help us if it still wasn't enough! I'd happily be face fucking her while you guys take on her pussy and ass.

What are you up to user?

Also checkd

Then I'd take her pussy. Go balls deep in her while you're busy fucking her face, and fuck her cunt hard until I fill it with cum. Damn, that'd be fun.

nothing, I just wanted to find more pics of her

Id love to throat fucl her and cover her in cum but shed probably suck the cum out of me before i have a chance

Hopefully you'll be pounding her pussy with enough force that it causes her face to bounce on and off my cock! We get our rhythm right and we can thrust in her at the same time, now that would be a good time!

That's why you have to keep a hand on her head to take control of her otherwise she's going to make you cum way too fast! Cumming straight down her throat sounds pretty amazing though.

Find anything good?

Great idea! We'd spitroast her properly. I bet she'd love feeling hard cocks go inside her simultaneously at both ends.

And with a little luck we might cum at the same time too. So she'd get a mouthful and a good taste of cum while feeling her pussy get flooded with it.

not really, just her facebook account

>/nikole.marroquin

Sure would. I wonder what she tastes like.

She deserves it!

And after we could give her tight ass a proper pounding as well.

She's too old for you Wiener.

She has a few pics on that. She mostly uses instagram though.

Damn her friend has huge tits

Nice ass. I'd love to bury my face in that, inhale, lick, finger and fuck.

She has a lot of hot friends but she's still better looking than most of them.

i could beat that butthole up for a while.

Her ass and legs are perfection and she really loves having her ass teased! Pic related. She's totally down for anal!

Alright, fellas, it's been fun but i have to be going now! I still have a lot of pics I'd like to share with you so if you're interested send me an email [email protected]

That she does.

And yes, of course we shouldn't forget her ass! It would no doubt feel great to pound those luscious buttcheeks while burying our dicks in her tight hole.

I could let you go first and pound her ass while she licks my dick clean of her own pussy juices, and then I give her ass a second pounding and do my part to fill it to the brim with cum so it afterwards oozes from her.

Last pic I'd like to share with you guys: so hot and slutty!!!

Thanks for the thread.

Fuck, I love loose shirts like that.