Bundeees

mods are asleep, lets talk about """"deutschen"""" football in a comfy atmosphere

Any games before the weekend?

MOIN

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning

>another general

You shouldn't care. >Your club destroyed Gladbach last night you should be happy

/bundes/ is a colonel

villarreal - zürich today. i wonder how badly zürich gonna get they shit pushed in. im guessing 10:0 at least. also young boys getting man handled by olympiakos piraeus. probably will be another high score

haufen deutscher vollidioten, die verzweifelt versuchen wie engländer zu schreiben, lolz

am i the only one who doesnt rate kimmich at all? also why is there a kobenhavn player in this line up?

It's based on Opta numbers

zzzzzzzzzzzz

>foreigners come to germany
>"Sprecht deutsch ihr wichser!!!!!!!!"
>germans on a foreign image obard
>"LOL die reden Englisch XDDDDD"

>am i the only one who doesnt rate kimmich at all?
Yes. He isn't the finished product and could play more dominant when he's in midfield, but other than that he's a very interesting player.

come on. i'm neither a customer nor some "wow that 17 yo is really the next GOAT" type of guy but kimmich is plain good. he will be >our next lahm

Shut up Herman.

Just read through the Dortmund - Legia match thread. Why do Sup Forumstards have the urge to shit up every thread?

lol

test

no

The problem is that Sup Forums always has been a place for social misfits. Calling somebody a nigger or faggot was never a sign of "racism" or "homophobia", it was part of the culture. the Sup Forums edgelords and the political incorrect (although I don't mean the political discussuions per se) were always the base of Sup Forums community.
Then some SJW came up to campaign again them on other boards. Which is basically ridiculous because almost every user here browsers also other boards. And every Sup Forums flamewar on Sup Forums is started by these idiots demanding "to go back to Sup Forums(or Sup Forums)"

I'm not promoting racism or radical opinions but you have to live with it when you get on Sup Forums. Trying to fight it here means you're the problem.

And if you think this thread was heavy you should check out the moderation/regulation thread or this one :

tl;dr

villarreal isn't so good this season

nigger

>Prutgart

how who did see that one coming

I see. But in my opinion "back in the day" most of the politicall incorrect stuff written on Sup Forums were seen, at leat by me, as some kind of banter/trolling etc. But now you get the feeling that there are more and more people that take this stuff actually serious. Like someone creates a thread and you get your normal "DUDE NIGGER LMAO" tier posts and because of that some Sup Forumstard feels the need to shit up the thread with muh white race, ebil feminism, cuck, SJW posts etc. and walls of retarded (youtube)links.
But even worse than these idiots are the posters that give them some sense of validation by feeding them with (you's).

wait

are you guys seriously "refugees welcome" type of guys?

good thread as usual

stop

>are you guys seriously "refugees welcome" type of guys?
Don't know how you got this impression but your reading comprehension needs improvement.
And now back to with you ;^)

What's your problem with Kimmich?

personally i think the name "kimmich" sounds kinda dirty

what about konstantin
seems really nice

>"Oh yeah KimMich härter baby!"
Never gave it a thoought up until now.

Thanks, you seem really nice too.
God's blessing.

JUST

>Trainer Jos Luhukay ist bei Fußball-Zweitligist VfB Stuttgart entnervt vom Streit mit Sportvorstand Jan Schindelmeiser zurückgetreten.
>Der Niederländer, der erst im Mai beim Bundesliga-Absteiger angetreten war, hat den VfB gebeten, seinen bis 2019 laufenden Vertrag aufzulösen.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'll give (You) a (You) for the effort to type this bait

(you) (you)
Right back at (you).

thx lad

But seriously though. Who are they going to hire now? Effe, Neururer?

yer mum

She has no clue when it comes to football. I still have to help her with the tippspiel my parents and some friends of them do.

>She has no clue when it comes to football.
she'll fit in well at stuttgart then

ugh

i hate it when people who have "no clue" participate in tippspiel

true

They're just in it for the fun and at the end of each matchday the loser has to pay 10€ into a cash box, so they have some money that they can spend on booze when they're on group vacation again.

>just in it for the fun
ugh. it's about fußballfachwissen user!!

I'm sorry ;_;

>71229836
Have some cute girl.

I hope this cunt stays out of the BULI for good.

Will he win the Europa League this season? ;)

;)

Hello?

i'm not here

okay

>schalke vs. Nice could be interesting.

yes, looking forward to it

not gonna watch any football today

shame on you desu

What bait? The world isn't as black and white as you people make it out to be.

Don't even feel like watching our game

uhm who are you quoting?

yer mum

Went for the >schalke maymay but was to stupid to realize that I was starting a new paragraph.

kek

where is everybody

I'm here. Just saw a picture of that Dortmund youth's leg. Not good.

>I'm here
Sadly-