Say hello to America's top dog. This years 'best in show', Rumor

Say hello to America's top dog. This years 'best in show', Rumor.

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsforlawenforcement.org/police-canines-in-history.html
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4393&context=jclc
greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/investigations/2015/10/09/46-police-dogs-died-hot-squad-cars-since-2011/73476592/
policestateusa.com/2013/police-perform-simulated-drug-raid-on-5th-graders-child-attacked-by-police-dog/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nazi's have infiltrated Westminster

Good doggo

>100-generations-of-inbreeding contest

thats a fucking ugly Schäferhund

the breed is weak.

can i pet?

>America's top dog is a ruined breed known for genetic deficiencies due to hundreds of years of inbreeding

U S A
U S A

Dogs aren't inbred anymore, contest dogs have strict lineages.

No, he has a very tight schedule and his owners can't risk him being touched by underclass nonaryans.

There was never a time any dog could jump a 8.5 for fence. Don't be ridiculous.

>contest dogs have strict lineages.
Yeah, the strict lineages of european monarch families

There was a time when domesticated dogs are in short supply. Just like European monarchs have always been in short supply.

Nigga we use the real deal here as police dogs, they CAN

Just stop defending your shitty breed online.
This mutt would be mauled by a German one.

He's cute.

Lol

>we use the real deal here as police dogs, they CAN
No, they can. Never did.

Germans don't even know the first thing about policing. America created police dogs.

American German shepherds are genetically ruined. Shame to see such a strong working breed go to shit for looks. Pic related, a German one. Straight back, rugged, healthy.

Police dogs can. The German shepherds police use are pretty much a different breed from the kinds people get as pets.

>jump
>climb

>There was never a time any daschund could be a hunting dog, don't be ridiculous!

>There was never a time when a bulldog female could give birth without a C-section to extract pups, don't be ridiculous!

They hunted rodents.

I'm sorry you greatly exaggerated the capabilities.

Americans didn't use police dogs until the 1970s, 90 years after the Brits and 70 years after us Germans.

Why are American bulldogs so much better than English bulldogs?

>Americans didn't use police dogs until the 1970s
That's just silly.

because they're pet dogs for ugly women to appear cuter.

dogsforlawenforcement.org/police-canines-in-history.html

Find me a more reliable source stating otherwise.

Can you post pictures of breed that your cops using?
Can they be purchased by citizens?

I want a czechoslowak wolfdog. Though I've heard they are a bit difficult to control and I'm scared it might accidently consider someone elses pet or kid prey and hunt it.

So you post the first link on google?

USA used service and military dogs before Germany even came into existence in the late 80s early 90s.

scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4393&context=jclc

greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/investigations/2015/10/09/46-police-dogs-died-hot-squad-cars-since-2011/73476592/

AMERICANS ARE SAVAGES

They use German Shepherds that are remarkably big. You can buy them as pets and many do, but they trained in special police facilities alongside with the officers that command them.

I guess can buy a retiring one to let him have nice twilight years, but usually police officers take them in.

German Shepard are white trash dogs anyway.

Labradors are true Anglo doggo

>police dog
>can't bark or growl

SHEPHERD, IT'S SHEPHERD. IT HERDS SHEPS.

Agree. People who get german shepards are compensating for their lack of self-confidence and masculinity.

bull terrier

I really want one but I think that my local breeders only have breeds like Americans.

It doesn't even have webbed feet.

Who cares what the name is, it's obsolete.

>Agree. People who get german shepards are compensating for their lack of self-confidence and masculinity.
When I read something like this post I get annoyed first then I look at the flag and calm down.
Can't expect much from American.

Both are ugly af

You're triggered cause it's true.

Only white trash and obsessive shitskins like those dogs.

Says the country whose canine history consists of nothing but ruining European breeds for aesthetics.

Sorry no one wants your obsolete dog and everyone all over the world loves American dogs for their friendliness and utility.

>american dogs
>friendliness
>utility
>implying

Schäfer is top 3 doggo desu.

>implying

But I can have better utility from the non-ruined European originals. Labs and Goldies are British by the way.

>But I can have better utility from the non-ruined European originals
Then why aren't they as popular as American dogs?

Everyone knows labs are the most popular breeding in the world. You don't have to mussel them in public either.

Police dogs generally wear mussels to minimize the risk of injury outside of takedown situations. There's no general mussel obligation for privately owned shepherds in Germany.

pathetic
fucking pathetic

My dog can shoot a gun

no it can't
you fucking liar

Cute puppy dog.

>Police dogs generally wear mussels to minimize the risk of injury outside of takedown situations.
>his police dogs are trained THIS poorly

He can shoot a pop cam from 30yds away.

No, Americans are simply more risk happy.

policestateusa.com/2013/police-perform-simulated-drug-raid-on-5th-graders-child-attacked-by-police-dog/

>German German Shepherd

fuck off

So what exactly does this 'police' dog do? It can't bite, or growl or sniff bombs.

I thought Germans were using police dogs like 10000 years ago or something?

what a good boy

It can bite when it's freed from its mussel. The mussel is so that it only bites when it's supposed to, unlike your fucking out of control dogs.

Also bomb dogs receive a completely different training from attack dogs, and if you had any agenda apart from shitposting you'd know not to bring them up for no fucking reason.

>he doesn't know about the civil rights movement

you have absolutely no knowledge and are just butthurt that we made fun of your mutt breed.

lmao

>ITT: autists sperg out over how "functional" and athletic a dog is

kek

try running a mile and swimming half

How much would one cost?

>OUR DOGS ARE SUPERIOR
>get told a dozen times about your bullshit
>JUST KIDDING WE DON'T CARE

>samefagging THIS hard cause no one likes your unfriendly obsolete dogs

All you've told us is German shepherds are mean dogs that no one wants around and can't even be used by police correctly because of how illtempered they are.

You can't perfectly control the temper of dogs, ever. American police dogs not using mussels isn't the result of superior training, it's the result of greater irresponsibility to look tougher. There are regularly unjustified attacks involving police dogs in the US.