Breaking news: Emotionally fragile man demands safe space

Breaking news: Emotionally fragile man demands safe space

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SxSerGdXFwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Breaking news- a nobody that has no life has his head stuck so far up celebrities asses he can't even see it.

Theater should always be a safe place. Tell that to Lincoln

The theater should NEVER be a safe space, art holds up a mirror to life, and sometimes it shows you what you'd rather not see.

That said, trooping out after the show to yell at somebody in the audience is a pretty huge admission that your art is unable to speak for itself and is in fact, a rude thing to do.

I hope donny doesnt bitch everytime some one criticizes his administration. That would be so childish. As president you get shit on by one group or another everyday. No matter what.

I just want him focusing on doing a good job for the country.

le jolly sjw face

trump and his fags are so fragile. so emotional. the biggest, most annoying sjw's on earth.

tragic.

lel

he's gonna bitch about everything all the time because he has no fucking clue what he's doing

Apologize!

Well said.

>>yell
kek

You are being insulting and rude to a very sensitive group of good people.

Apologize!

Breaking news- Man gets his feelings hurt and poorly attempts to cover it by being passive aggressive.

Then why do they cry for censorship of all media they find triggering?

I disagree. People aren't just one thing. Artists can be advocates and there's no reason they must stay within the bounds of the medium they make their living with to spread whatever message they choose. More artists and journalists should be using their podiums to speak truth to power in whatever form seems most direct.

i hope he gets his twitter account taken away again

Who is "they"? Theaters?

yeah it's da fuckin theaters. they're everywhere! they're in our courts, they're in our banks, they're controlling everything!

both sides are.

Oh man, haven't seen this joke before.

To clarify, when I said, "theaters", I meant, "the Jews."

Those filthy fucking kikes are ruining this country.

theaters more like jewaters amirite

>Artists can be advocates

artists should know their place. what are his qualifications for calling out the VP? why should his opinion be voiced?

/thread

>I hope donny doesnt bitch everytime some one criticizes his administration.

Have you seen him on twitter all campaign? Wah wah someone said something mean to me. Hell, wasn't part of his platform making it easier to sue people for shitting on you?

Of course the point of the president is to keep everyone's attention while congress runs things so I guess he'll be the most effective president ever.

Man, Trump is such a thin skinned cuck. Sad!

the whole point of artists is that they don't occupy a place determined by others. if they did they'd just be labourers.

>what are his qualifications for calling out the VP? why should his opinion be voiced?

On the one hand I'm pretty sure you're just trolling, but on the other hand I know people who literally believe things like that so how can I be sure you aren't just retarded?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE COME TO

pussy ass bitch for a president :(

>trooping out after the show to yell at somebody in the audience
Are you guys this delusional on a daily or just when your head idiots are involved?

>it's either this or digging a ditch.

you faggots are all so dramatic. he repeats things on stage that were written by someone else. he's a clown. stop huffing your own farts. not everything is art.

At least Vice President Putin is pretty baddass. He'll make America great again.

why shouldn't his voice be heard? is free speech not OK in your book?

funny how trump supporters accuse others of censoring free speech but when someone speaks something they don't like they try to censor free speech.

make america great again by crying on twitter

>trooping out after the show to yell at somebody in the audience

Did you watch the video? That's not what happened at all. The speech to Pence at the end of the show was nothing but respectful. There was no "yelling."

You fags are sounding more and more like the liberals you hate so much - overblowing shit.

I'm not trolling. Don't let "democracy" go to your head. Not all voices are equal. he's not an authority on anything. he has no business calling out the vice president.

O really? You have to be "qualified" to voice your opinion now?

Perhaps voters should be "qualified" to vote as well - what were your qualifications to vote this election?

asking the opposite makes sense to you? i said he has no business calling out the vice president because it's not his place to do so. he's not qualified in any sense. what does he know about anything? this isn't a free speech issue, this is about delusional faggots thinking they can champion causes and speak down to the vice president because....?

>You have to be "qualified" to voice your opinion now?

I said SHOULD, you illiterate cunt. You should know when you're speaking out of turn.

>this is about delusional faggots thinking they can champion causes and speak down to the vice president because....?

Because that's a basic right which our country was founded on.

Are you serious with this argument? Please tell me you're trolling.

Speaking about "qualifications," perhaps you would like to explain how Trump was "qualified" to be POTUS in the first place? Or how the people who voted for him were "qualified" to make that decision?

Great - so how do you know these actors and writers who collaborated on this speech weren't qualified? Who in your mind would be qualified? Is there a particular degree they should hold?

You seem dumb

no your dumb!

The Slavs are called Slavs because they are slaves

It took Vikings conquering Rus to finally kickstart that part of the world to anything resembling civilized society, if that tells you anything

Have you once looked at his twitter?

Hes so easily triggered he makes sjws looks like hardened veterans

It kind of makes sense, in a way. Trump said some weird stuff about what the free press should be "allowed" to do.

I don't see anything wrong with these limitations to free speech. At least the SJWs are getting what's coming to 'em.

You're not even qualified to type to me. You seem to think just because you can run your cunt mouth, you should; you're wrong.

He's a public figure. Why's he such a crybaby bitchboy when he knew exactly what he was signing up for to be in the public spotlight? You alt right retards are just as easily triggered as the SJWs.

>one of the biggest complaint against SJW's by conservatives is that SJW's limit free speech
>I don't see any problem with limitations to free speech.

You deserve to be shot, honesty.

Ooops, sorry - should that be limited? Should I go to jail for saying that? That's the American way, no?

Oh yeah, well I say YOU'RE not qualified to type to ME!!

What have you got to say about that, smart guy? Triggered much? NIce argument, bee tee dubs ;)

Alt-right crybabies detected.

> freedom is whats makes america great
> I´d happily give up more freedom for no reason

I'm trying to think of a hamilton joke to make but i can't come up with anything. fuck.

It's not about limiting free speech! It's about being honest and self aware enough to know your place in the world. Everyone wants to argue about science, politics, the economy, etc without being well versed in any of those topics. People should stay in their lane. If you don't have an advanced degree, years of experience in that field, published studies, demonstrated competence somehow, why should YOU be the voice for that particular issue?

Because he's a public servant. His job should be criticized by his employers a.k.a. citizens.

Remember that time you thought your asshole had bedbugs?

So... you're saying that if a particular issue directly affects you, as any number of Trump/Pence's policies would, you have NO right to speak out about them unless you have years of experience in... whatever field you're talking about?

You realize that Trump himself has none of these qualifications in the vast majority of the areas he will be affecting with his policies, right? You're effectively making an argument against his presidency.

Vice president goes to play named after guy who busted vice presidential balls.

Doesn't like getting his balls busted.

Doesn't recognize irony.

2016, ladies and gentlemen. Buckle up.

Yes. It turned out to be hemorrhoids. I was very relieved.

Love how your logic got decimated and you're completely shifting away from the subject now. You should see the grin on my face :)

He has to respond to this incident and his response was pretty decent tbh.
I know you are butthurt but stop trying to make trump look bad when he's just doing normal, reasonable stuff.
Hillary lost. Deal with it.

Correct, but there are citizens with opinions based on appropriate experience, education, and expertise who are better inclined to criticize him. If this actress sat down with Pence one on one to discuss ??? how far would that go?

by what authority are you making this assertion?

oh shit that guitar guy said so? better listen up.

Why you keep harping on rights? You either don't understand my point here or you're ignoring it.

Reality.

So in other words, post your full credentials or shut the fuck up. Are you going to make good on your own words?

Incorrect. A "reasonable" response would have been a response in line with what his acceptance speech promised - a united America. Bringing a divided nation together.

A response along that line would be "I realize many people are anxious about our policies, but let me be clear: I will work as hard as I can to unite this nation and protect the rights of all citizens."

But what did he do? Claimed that Pence was "harrassed" (listen to the speech - it wasn't even close to harrassment) and demanded an apology. He could have EASILY taken the high road and worked to unite the American people. Even if he didn't mean it, it would have been a better response than what he gave.

I know you're working hard to resolve your cognitive dissonance about electing an immature, petulant crybaby to the highest office in the land, but one of these days you'll have to wake up to this realization. Deal with it.

youtu.be/SxSerGdXFwg

You are a dumb dumb. Trump has management experience. He's been meeting with important people and making deals with them for decades, that's all a president does. He's surrounded by subject matter experts who will hold his hand and help him make the best decisions regarding topics he's not familiar with.

then youre met with the reality that he has already brought his daughter to a meeting with the japanese PM

>post your full credentials and/or shut the fuck up.

this! i always make good on my words, little lady.

I'm aware. If you saw the long list of people who were in attendance at that meeting, what would you think?

That is a benefit but i believe business management and government work are quite different. Maybe I'm wrong but I think equating business skills with government leadership is overly simplistic.

Why do you keep ignoring my questions? I'm trying to understand your point about "qualifications" but it's not making much sense, particularly given the state of completely unqualified people electing an unqualified president.

Your argument is "know your place." Well, the place of an American citizen is to speak up against a government when they feel it is not representing their interests. That's what this country was founded on. If you really believe that citizens should just "shut up" and let the government walk all over them, you're not describing a democracy or a republic. You're describing totalitarianism.

Trump has marketing experience. He's arguably not even a good business manager. He knows how to "sell" himself and his brand - that's what he's been doing for years - and it's completely gone to his head.

He has no clue what he's in for as president, and it's already starting to show before he even takes office.

More like your leader demands respect. Don't make him drone you.

>Maybe I'm wrong but I think equating business skills with government leadership is overly simplistic.

You're wrong. His business skill is managing people. Do you think he built anything? No, he hired and fired and managed the people who built those things. Government leadership is making sure qualified people are doing their jobs. He's got a lot of experience picking the right person for the right job.

You must be right, random guy on Sup Forums. I'm sure you know much more about all of this than Trump.

>He's got a lot of experience picking the right person for the right job.

And thus far his only "job" has been selling himself and his brand. He knows nothing of running a government. He knows nothing of restraint or diplomacy.

Let me be the first to say - I hope I'm wrong. I've never wanted to be so wrong about anything in my entire life. But I truly feel these next few years are going to damage the United States in a way that we haven't seen for some time.

You must be right, random guy on Sup Forums. I'm sure you know much more about all of this than me.

Hope your benevolent daddy pulls through for you - I really do.

I want to see him go full Dubya not answering their questions. Put that journalist on the list...

** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

You keep asking unrelated questions to argue about things I haven't claimed. We're not a democrazy! We're a republic specifically because people do not know their place. I was talking about the actress sassing Pence in front of God any everyone about something that isn't actually an issue. I'm not pretending every instance of people speaking out is unwarranted. I'm talking about this specific case. This actress calling out the vice president blathering melodramatic nonsense is inappropriate.

>actress

Do you even know what we're talking about?

Man, I had someone block me because I wouldn't agree that Trump was literally Hitler. I knew this asshole for over 15 years. You guys are by far the worst. Not that I care.

Cuts taxes for the rich and build a massive wall and build infrastructure. Im sure the middle class can cope

>I was talking about the actress sassing Pence in front of God any everyone about something that isn't actually an issue.

lol what?? Human rights isn't an issue? The environment isn't an issue? And what the fuck does god have to do with any of this? You're off your rocker.

>He knows nothing of running a government. He knows nothing of restraint or diplomacy.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You say this like you know it to be true, like it's a fact. You don't know what you're talking about. It's ridiculous! There's a level of stupidity to your certainty that's just way over your head it's sad. Sad.

I would've given you a little lee-way if you had said actress once, but it's there twice.

I feel like someone at the mental institute just wandered on to this thread after taking a fistful of daily meds and is just blabbering away and foaming at the mouth.

>or diplomacy

This could easily prove to be a good thing. For many politicians diplomacy seems to be waffling and avoiding the point

what exactly happened?

it's boring how predictable you are. the things you get hung up on and let distract you are what make booooring.

>rabble-dabble flim-flam flippity-floop!
>know what im sayin?

lee-way mental institute

>you don't know he can't be diplomatic! You don't know he has no restraint!!

One needs only to read his twitter feed to see that this is not the case.

You're level of willful ignorance is do far over your head it's sad. Sad.

>speaking of censorship...