ITT: girls with painstakingly obvious daddy issues that would drain every last ounce you had down their throats / take...

ITT: girls with painstakingly obvious daddy issues that would drain every last ounce you had down their throats / take it up the ass

this isnt daddy issues you fucking retard.

Now thats 100%

What's their kiks

Yup. Totally crazy but not in a hot way.

I need a collage photo of EVERY TUMBLR FEMINIST EVER

Know her? From internet or?

Know her irl. She's actually quite a nice girl but totally broken. Been through more crazy shit in 19 years than most people do in a lifetime. Sure she'd be a wild fuck though.

That picture is fucking retarded and why is she fucking smiling with that tshirt hate bitches who smile

Her face literally looks painted on.

Creepy

that's the exact opposite of daddy issues

start with marilynmortuary

>thats her dad

who else? her prom date? math teacher?

I've found a girl on backpage who also has a plentyoffish dating profile, anyway we could dox her?

Pic?

Thats from backpage and this one is from POF, Tattoo's are the same and also same phone on both profiles.

So she's a whore that's looking for love? Or maybe using POF to find a sugar daddy?

No idea but should I post both profiles?

Also their height is identical except she made herself 3 years younger on backpage.

Another pic from backpage as you can see same backdrop.

Not really anything about her that screams 'daddy issues'

I dont know, I'm not that into doxxing. Some fags on here will probably enjoy it though.

mine. she's a bit crazy sometimes but she's worth it.

Fucking red flags all over the place.

moar of those tits

LOL I'd love to hear why you think so....your expert opinion

i know she has some issues, but it's not THAT bad man, you shouldn't judge people on their appearance so easilly

Tons of tattoos and dyed hair. Plus this one posted a selfie where you can nearly see her vag.

You fuck you posted her in a 'daddy issues' thread and now you're complaining people are judging her?

hnnnnnnnnnng sauce?

>you shouldn't judge people on their appearance so easilly

Say the guy in the thread all about doing the same thing

Sup Forums's red flags are stupid as fuck

Sup Forums only wants borderline asexual, androgynous, virgin, socially conservative, boring gfs, and all else is trash. girls who are ore extrovert and confident are usually much more interesting and always better in bed

She has no relationship with anyone in her family

of course not, i said myself she has some issues and can get a little crazy, just trying to say it doesn't necessarily make them worthless as people

Daddy issues? would you do her? why?

missionary for the sole purpose of procreation

Who said she was worthless? My point is the fact that she has issues is no surprise given how she looks. Dont try and take some moral high ground when you're posting your gf on b/

I'd make her dress up as a maid and clean my house.

no, my bad. i assumed the wrong thing, i've just experienced it before that people think she's total batshit crazy, while she's still a decent person despite her issues. i jumped to conclusions

No worries, have a Pepe.

thats just a girl in a bra, brah

She had major daddy issues. Cutts all over her left arm as well.

Doesnt scream daddy issues to me. Just looks like a teenage girl.

WHO is this girl and where can I find her? Think I'd pay big bux to fuck that smirk off her face

you guys are fucking up, half these girls are just girls with lipstick on. do you know what daddy issues means?

REEEEEE stop posting normal looking girls you faggots

literally nothing about this picture has anything to do with daddy issues

It's be easier if you made a thread for girls without daddy issues

Then it would be just another fb fap thread.

yeah, i'd let her peg me.

More of op

Is that a no?

moarrrrr

this girl was obviously raised by tumblr

She's a drug addict, has BPD and I'm pretty sure she's fucked her brother.

Tell me more!
Andmore pics!

she's so attractive, but that outfit is retarded

What a fucking mess
Are those Lord Of The Ring tattoos?

Well her brother is the green haired faggot in this pic. They've lived together for the last 5 years and he goes fucking crazy and tries to destroy any guy she likes. A girl that lived with them for awhile said she walked in on him talking topless pics of her.

She's a cutie

Nice. Would anally ravage and shoot 6 spurts down throat

Oldfag here how do I find one of these young bitches with daddy issue?

this girl looks cool, i'd hang out with her and fuck her

Yeah. She's only 19 and has tats fucking EVERYWHERE

LOL retarted underage B thinks girls with daddy issues are the ones with tattoos and shit. its actually the most normal looking girls that have daddy issues.

I was friends with her for many years. She can be great but her mental illness and drug abuse make her a fucking nightmare sometimes. I'm talking pyschopath levels of emotional manipulation.

this

stfuuu.. u never met her u nerd LOL

Im in love!
Tell me more

i can see this as a black science man quote

this times 9000!

she has a nice big ass

Strip club.

any other stories?
ass pic?

got any stories about the aforementioned manipulation

this
and ass

more

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW