Liking traps is straight and normal

liking traps is straight and normal

prove this wrong

protip: you cant

If you like woman and not men, then you are straight. So I must tell you OP, you are right.

But you're still a faggot so...

Both of them are gay.

On one, you can only see their faces, meaning you cannot accurately tell their genders. OP is confirmed retarded.

get their clothes off, then make an assessment, faggot.

yes its not gay to find a clothed convincing trap attractive. it's gay as fuck to take it any further than that though, because no matter how hard you try to forget it, it's a human male.

I'm not attracted to any of them. Plus trannies usually give themselves away the moment they open their mouths. Sure they might be able to mask their gender in a photograph, but I can tell it is all an act the moment they say something.

My GF knows a trans man and it is an abomination. Just a confused in the head SJW with fucked up looks and a fucked up voice. Perhaps if it had just learned to be happy with itself it wouldn't be so miserable. I don't know why people think mutilating their genitals and pumping themselves full of hormones is the road to happiness.

Even in very accepting cultures in Europe trannies still have a suicide rate several times higher than non trannies. They are messed up in the head.

I'm not saying they don't have the right to be a tranny. Go ahead, mutilate your genitals and fuck up your body chemistry with hormones. Just don't force me to say it is normal or healthy.

I honestly feel sorry for trans people. I have no problem treating them with respect just like anyone else but it must really fucking suck to be them.

I'm not attracted to mentally ill self mutilators.

>I don't know why people think mutilating their genitals and pumping themselves full of hormones is the road to happiness.
because we're not allowed to tell them that this won't work, otherwise we are white, male, privileged nazis.

Wow.....Last Starfighter reference.

If you like dick you are either gay or a woman.

I've seen this picture a couple of times and there's a number of related issues here.

Being superficially attracted to a passing tranny (either side) that you don't know is a tranny is fine. But once you know that their head is fucked up and so is their body, staying on board makes you almost as mentally ill as they are.

ADDITIONALLY:

A guy fucking a "chick" with a dick is gay, and stays gay even if they cut off their dick. A girl getting fucked by them is ill, but technically straight. If the girl is the one fucking them in the ass with a strap-on or something, that's gay for the tranny and deviant for the girl.

A girl getting fucked by the transguy on the right (using a strapon I guess?) is just as gay as getting pounded by another lady wearing a strap-on. A guy fucking the transguy is gay too, even if it is straight penis in vagina sex. If you get a boner looking at the picture on the right, you're gay. She did a better job of looking masculine than most men do. Otherwise, just fucking a transman in the pussy is technically straight.

Glad I could clear that up.

You know it's legal to be gay now, you don't have to hide how gay it is fuck a tranny in the ass.

Still mentally ill though.

> Liking traps is not gay since you prefer a feminine body over a manly body. But it's still prefering a dick over a vagina, so it's not straight either. Basicly, sexuality is more complicated than straight/gay and liking traps is somewhere in between. In any case, it's not normal.

fixed it for you

Being attracted to anything masculine is homo (latin for same) sexual.

So chick with dick, guy with pussy, both fags. Girl with pussy, straight. This is common sense for people without sexual disorders.

but what If you are attracted to a trap with a feminine penis?

You know what? Fine. To shut this argument up once and for all, fine. You're right. Liking traps/trannies that look like the left is not gay. Congrats. Being attracted to a group of traps/trannies that make up maybe 1% of the entire group makes you not gay. Meanwhile the other 99% look like the Hulk in a dress.

who are the trans girls though

You are either:
>Gay for fucking a tranny with a cock
>A fucking abomination for fucking a dry hole where a cock used to be

As I bi guy I dont give a shit if a tranny has a cock, but if is has been chopped off than I wont touch it, of if its balls have been cut off I cannot touch it.
Also if a woman becomes a man that is a turn off, a man with a vagina is gross in my opinion, alongside with the fact their tits have been scooped out like a mellon

A trans man looks like a man so that's gay. And a trans woman is an actual literal man so that's gay too. But there's nothing wrong with being gay so who cares?

The ones of the left have a dick, and the one on the right is masculine.
Both are male characteristics, thus both are gay.
A woman if both feminine and biologically female.

Stop being a closeted homosexual and just admit you like transsexuals only because they have a penis.

+1
>underated post

You cant have it both ways fucking retards

its basic logic

either gender is a social construct, and the left is straight, or gender is not a social construct and right is straight

OP you are a retard

>You cant have it both ways
I don't want to have it either way. I'm straight.

not a argument

Huh?
> on one
Sides gone, I lost

That girl on the right is really cute, what's her name?

> a argument
You winz

Nigga (me) acknowledged it is gay. Also I see gender as biological, but I am ok if someone wants to be different, I am just not sexually attracted to most of them.

I can have it both ways and I explained why

You, my friend, can't have it either way, you're dumb as fuck and are doomed.
Wank yourself to death and STFU you're a joke.
Bubbye virgin!

Kek, typo. Was thinking of something else and I accidentally wrote it I guess. Meant to say "You can only see their faces"

Np Sup Forumsro

They're both sorta gay.

It's ok to be gay.

Anyone who says they'd fuck the right but not left is a faggot. Anyone who says they don't find the left attractive because they have a penis is a closeted faggot, you dont know if they have a penis or not, but you think they do so you immediately shout "gay I'm not gay". Faggots.

liking either makes you a filthy degenerate

A hetero sexual male being attracted to something displaying the properties of being female makes sense. A heterosexual male wanting to suck a dick attached to something that otherwise looks like a woman is lying to himself about some stuff.

>TFW when I want to suck a dick but I want to to be attached to a "woman"

Shameless samefagging
Also you can't judge one's sexuality just by their looks.
You actually can/could but you'd be wrong 90% of the time

Well its easy, if you could decide between a trans girl and a normal girl, equally good looking.
What would you take. If you take the trans girl than you are gay

>implying I'm OP

discriminating a complex problem into two simplified positions makes you a retard
it's basic logic

>obvious strawman
That's like saying you have to be attracted to female downy tards because they are female or you are gay.
You're a fucking retard

pro tip: liking any of those makes you gay. False equivalencies, etc

Besides, I never said anything about their sexuality, I said gender. Are you retarded?

"I don't like thing, therefore it is gay."
That's not how logic works. I'm terribly sorry about the incident, but being dropped on your head as a child is no excuse to be this retarded.

Do people actually believe this??

what if i think they both go in the gas chamber. degeneracy is disguising.

lol you should go social media and express this and your phone number and home address. im sure a lot of people will want to call and come over to agree with you.

I'd let her fuck me and I'm a lesbo.

you know the drill. tits or gtfo

If it has a dick it's a guy who's a faggot and likes to dress up in girl clothes. You liking it it means you like dick and you're gay. You're just trying to hide your homosexuality.

protip: you're faggot and not a real man.

Stop samefagging, your newfag shame is showing

This. I'm not attracted to dick. I'm indifferent. It's one less hole, and it's not going in me, so I just don't care as long as they're passingly feminine enough.

it's when the dick comes out you unbearable faggot

He seriously thought I was OP. Kek, obvious newfag is obvious.

fuck off shill newfag

wow. you really do just walk around all day every day shit-scouring anything and everything that isn't perfectly the way you like, dont you?

youve out-triggered the sjws. take a bow.

>implying I'm a shill OR a newfag

dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out darlin. that's my job ;)

ITT: op asks people to prove to him why he isn't a glorious winged faggot, and falls flat on his face.

why does he get to be glorious and have wings?

This is the reason why all of us oldfags left here for Sup Forums. Faggots like you started filling the board up with hysteria, thinking everyone is a fucking newfag. Only reason why I came back was to see if it improved at all, and you just gave me my answer; No, it fucking hasn't.

Ok teenage cunts, you won... lulz
"see" you later :)
SAGE

men dressed up as women: that's gay
men with mutilated genitalia: that's also gay

if you are attracted anything besides women, here comes the shocker; that's gay

anyone who dosen't "identify" as their birth gender and or species is mentally ill. if you disagree with any of these statements you are a retarded faggot.

Cheers Sup Forumsro
Finally someone with some sense in here. Take care

sad thing is that these guys are well into their 30s now. they just decided somewhere between 12 and 15 that they'd reached peak adulthood and have stayed there for the past two decades in towns where everyone's given up on expecting anything more.

leeeeeeeeeeeel
You're awesome!

I've known several trannies and always says this, but they never fail to have a positive outlook. It's really incredible.

How old are you Sup Forumsro?

sorry we got morals figured out earlier than you and have actual friends. genuinely sorry for that bro.

Liking traps while you're still unaware that they actually have dicks is completely normal, yes.

But liking them while knowing about their dicks AND THAT BEING THE THING THAT YOU LIKE ABOUTH THEM is pretty gay.

MODS!!

So liking the one on the right for having a vagina is perfectly straight, then?

White
people
problems

Born a man = man
Born a woman = woman

No sex change will change this.

If you are a man and like men, you're gay.

just because it has a vagina doesnt mean you havve to be attracted to it.

but finding out it has a dick and STILL being attracted to it is GAAAAY

id fuck the one on the right just to watch it get pregnant and start whining and crying like the little woman its always been and will always be. freaks need to be reminded and its not always a pleasent job.

Anyway, out of this poxy thread.
Femanons will always be on Sup Forums and laughing at you, "alpha" Sup Forumsros, keep the lulz coming faggits! :)

So, op. You are gay. If you are attracted to things with dicks. so liking traps makes you gay.

So please. Kill yourself. Alright?

I know it makes me gay i just dont care. Honestly i dont even like the physique of traps, my self esteem is so low however thier the only ones i have any confidence with

No, you'd try, and then you'd be get beaten and raped, you weak keyboard-warrior cunt.

That is a beautiful gif

Because who the fuck are you? Nobody that's who. Glad you realize you're a white priveledged piece of shit.

Nope they both make you gay. Fuck your false dilemma. Just accept your latent homosexuality, its okay really it is.

Listen dumb dumb. The only thing clear is what a stupid fuck you are. It's also clear that you live in a bubble where you make the rules, but fail to realize nobody gives a shit about your made up rules.

It's really isn't though. Just because you mentally ill liberals say it is, doesn't make it true.

Good post

This!

Whatever faggot. Go on pretending fucking a guy who ODed on hormones and surgery to give themselves breasts in his asshole isn't super gay.

what? that's the point i was trying to make. most of these "based" guys are the kind who peaked in junior high and have spent the rest of their lives avoiding travel or strangers because that would mean being questioned without the protection of their brood.

it's ironic how they love using the term "safe space" as a way to shit on millenials/feminists/sjws/whatever they don't like but would never be caught dead anywhere outside their own.

just in case if no one said it, choosing traps over women is gay, both look same, one has a dick, other doesn't, yet you choose the woman with dick. you are attracted to dicks exclusively, that's gay.

just because i know what i like and it's objectively correct doesn't mean i'm a little snowflake. you guys will like whatever's served to you on a silver platter from the liberal media.

i think it's safe to say we're all pretending one way or another on here.

If you like traps, you are most likely bisexual. The thing with ftm transgenders is the reason straight people aren't attracted to them is because of their body, not sexuality. It's the same as not fucking a fat disgusting landwhale.

Cheers Sup Forumsro or sis/b/ro!
The pint Im drinking now is for you!

Stupidity detected. If you are attracted to trans people, that is it's own thing, it's neither straight nor gay.

OP is presenting false dilemma, confirmed idiot

Prove yourself right, faggot.