What do you smoke, Sup Forums?

What do you smoke, Sup Forums?

Camel blue

weed

I know cigarettes are going to kill me one day, so why not smoke the best? Thats my philosophy

Soooo cool broham. I bet your all like "lol im so high and so cool because i smoke weed all day"

same here OP

Marlboro reds. The cowboy killers!!

Malboro Red.

If u crush anything in the filter i don't fuck with u.

roast me fags

Just drop out of highschool aready fag. Your already a dissapointment to your parents. It cant get much worse.

Pall Mall XL Convertibles. Shit is good.

if they stopped making them i'd stop smoking

Im going too assume that youre a female. Am I correct?

Marlboro gold
only shit you can smoke in Germany

Why pall mall? They're not terrible, but there's defiantly better smokes. They're not as cheap as they used to be either

nah im just a dude that likes peppermint so ease up off my dick

Hey I used smoke them when a teenager
Its like smoking an andes mint

you guys probably never seen this shit but this is cash

I really don't know. I like the flavour I guess. Also, it's kind of cool how there's a menthol button in the filter you can pop if you're into that, just like Marlboro Ice Blasts. Those are good too, but I always stick to my Pall Malls, they're the right cig for me.

poser cigs for 18 year olds kill urself gay jew

If only i could actually find lucky strikes where i live :/

JP

Romanian poorfag

Your statement is false. I know plenty of people who smoke those.

These are 11/10 cigs

Well, im glad you agree my friend. Also checkd

lol at all these butthurt future cancer statistics.

weed > cigarettes any day

Same. And when I drink I pull half the filter out.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

These are my personal favorite, second favorite is camel crush menthols

I like the minty taste of fiber glass in my lungs

Okay I'm samefagging but I just got dubs twice in a single thread and I'm pretty proud of myself

You shoulda fucking left it at that then. You fucking deplorable.

Niggers/Gays/Teenagers

Hipster trash/Gay

Way to expose your own faggotness. Goodjob

Trying to compare Marijuana and Tobacco is like trying to compare Coffee to Alcohol. Yeah it's all types of drugs, but they're not at all alike so comparing them is fucking retarded.

1/10 for making me reply.

niggers

Reduced down to one a day, then finished completely 4 days ago. Seem to be doing okay, mild cravings but nothing I can't handle.

Had only been smoking for two years though.

camel wides are the way to go

DRINA

I haven't smoked a cig in 4 weeks now and I'm proud of it. But when I did smoke the only thing I smoked was Marlboro reds. And sometimes Marlboro southern cuts when I bum one off my cousin. If you don't ont smoke reds. Just stop smoking you pussy

Smoking is a nigger tier habit. I smoked for like 13 years but quit. Yay Chantix.

If you smoke cigarettes you are weak..lazy and pathetic human

Stay strong fam. I'm on week 4 and I can't watch sons of anarchy anymore because all they do is fuckig smoke. It makes you want one so bad. Just avoid anything that makes smoking look good

this
>it's cool to smoke cigarettes because they're more dangerous, smoking something that actually gives you a high is 3 loozers
how's living in a mormon community going? everyone smokes weed other than govt employees who have to drug test. this ain't heroin or even spice, it's just pot.

Weed and macdonald special