Is Dele Alli the best U21 player in the world right now...

Is Dele Alli the best U21 player in the world right now? I reckon that he will set a world record transfer fee in a couple of years.

Only because Weigl recently turned 21

>It's a brit hyping one of their youth prospects to heaven thread
You guys never learn.

No

Not even fucking close

Who is better then?

>English nigger
I am pretty sure that anyone from Castilla is better than him kek

> who is julian brandt?
> who is youri tielemans?
> who is donald embolo?
> who is tim jedvaj?
> who is jose gaya
> who is bazoer?
> who is dragowski

Brandt is better

FM memes

>donald embolo
His first name is Breel

>Who is better then?
Sergio Diaz

Bellerin

>bazoer

lel

Who?

Donnarumma's already miles better in his position

desu all Alli has over other prospects is being played loads, he doesn't actually look better than say Embolo or Meyer

Plus IIRC Ihenacho still has the best goals per minute ratio in europe

Bernardo Silva is better

King Kanu

Alli is way better than Ozil

The Paraguayan Aguero

This

How many of them are first teamers for a top 4 side?

Dele Alli has a 1 in 3 goal record from midfield in his first ever season of top flight football, for a side that was challenging for the title. Just because the players you listed have higher potential on FM or FIFA doesn't make them better.

>top 4 side

>Alli was born and raised in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, to a Yoruba Nigerian father Kenny[51] and English mother Denise.[52] Kenny moved to the United States a week after Dele's birth.[53] Dele went to Stantonbury Campus[54] and The Radcliffe School in Wolverton.[55]

>Alli was initially brought up by his English mother, Denise, who suffered from alcohol problems.[53] At the age of 13, he moved into the family home of Alan and Sally Hickford, parents of another young footballer with MK Dons and whom he refers to as his "adoptive parents" although he was never legally adopted by them.[53][56] In the summer of 2016, Alli elected to stop wearing the name "Alli" on his match shirts because he felt no connection with the Alli family name.[41]

nice society you've got there, England

>"""""Premier""""" league

Trashit

hes really, really good and i imagine him being at a bigger club one day. hes got the quality to play at the biggest clubs in the world and i think hes currently england's most talented player

but is he the best u21 player in the world? i dont think he is but hes among the best. its hard to really gauge young players for lots of reasons. a lot of players that are amazing when they're teenagers don't develop much over the next couple of years or they get burnt out or get an injury etc. so i don't think its ever really fair to pick out "THE" best young player.

there are a lot of insanely good young players out there right now.

>embolo

just as good if not better than ali and also has a bigger penis

hes also qter

spurs here. no. overhyped, unreliable and needs dropping for a few games.

>"Major" "league" soccer
>no relegation
>retirement home for old players
hahahahah bit rich coming from an american calling the premier league trash. Premier league is the best league in the world

Unironically, Sterling.

I highly doubt it. Best English player U21 sure. That isn't saying much though really is it.

Better player coming trough

Rashford?

This.

1-2

Rabiot

Pulisic

Gabriel Jesus

Rashford, Kimmich although he's over 21 now

Rashford was good for half a season, seems a bit early to be calling him a better player than last season's young player of the season.

He played well against Monaco though.

Tbh I think Alli has got an attitude problem, Rash seems grounded.

he looks straight out of the Tim Burton Planet of the Apes

Alli definitely has an attitude problem (at least during games), but he's still a good player.

Rashford, Martial, Roberts, Dembele.

Who's the best nz under 21 player? Pls educate me.

I play FM too buddy :^)