Vape Culture in Shows

Any good movies about vaping?

Its non-degenerate and non-fedora, I would expect it to be in most in shows.

People are uneducated about vaping and a show could really change this. I was vaping near some douche at my nearby hospital who told me to stop smoking in his face and got bootyblasted about his dying mom with cancer. Dumb shit grabbed my lanyard off me, when by LAW i was allowed.

In case you dont know vaping is great because it is
>not carcinogenic
>makes you look cool and respectable (dicaprio vapes)
>gets you ladies

still working on the last one but eventually

Any good vape scenes?

Other urls found in this thread:

tobacco.ucsf.edu/9-chemicals-identified-so-far-e-cig-vapor-are-california-prop-65-list-carcinogens-and-reproductive-t
youtube.com/watch?v=ex_hn73ap0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this isn't bait, you're seriously misinformed regarding the carcinogenic content.

tobacco.ucsf.edu/9-chemicals-identified-so-far-e-cig-vapor-are-california-prop-65-list-carcinogens-and-reproductive-t

Is it widespread for women to hate vapers? The only time I've seen my girlfriend go full cringe at someone is when she passes by guys vaping.

I'd guess it's how they take something traditionally masculine (even if she hates smoking in general) and do a watered down version without the risk or look of it and trying to seem cool

The great thing about vaping is that it tars your lungs at a dramatically increased rate in comparison to traditional cigarette smoking, so all these retards are going to be crippled by COPD in a few years, and eventually die as a result.

Vaping is something middle schoolers do to look cool by my college bus terminal. Non-fedora my ass.

anti-vape tabacco shills need not apply

again more anti-vape lies

any vapers here have a good flavor? mine is thug juice shit is smack as fuck

You know

THERE WAS A TIME

maybe only a couple decades ago

when people did shit like thus

AND IT ACTUALLY LOOKED HALFWAY DECENT

AND ATTRACTIVE

WITH A MODICUM OF PALATABILITY

AND NOT LIKE A FUCKING TRAINWRECK

holy shit

just

>tar
You don't actually know what Tar is

I agree

Most shows really need a neckbeard fat character with a flaming trench coat that vapes in all his scenes

They could make it really realistic by making the character talk about vaping whenever he's in a scene

Could be a dumb person of any race that insists that vaping isn't smoking.

I found OP

youtube.com/watch?v=ex_hn73ap0c

Why not stop being a fag and smoke some real cigs?

It's fucking retarded that people vape anything besides weed

Try Fallout from Bomb Squad if you can find it bruh, or any of the Urban Legends line

>Its non-degenerate and non-fedora
>non-fedora
Its like the 3rd most fedoric thing

>smoking a mouth fedora
>2016

this

1) Atheism
2) ???
3) Vaping

Social Justice

No, you just changed.

People like this dress for their subculture. I'm sure that guy fits there. But it looks out of place to others.

As a well groomed vapist I urge you to abandon this thread from the incoming delilinquint comments

Lel'd at 0:50 when I saw that his GF is way under his level.

But yeah, this guy has to be an ironic memester

Actual fedoras I would assume

Nobody can ever agree on what politics define fedora. I always took it to be the edgy kid who says fuck humanity and things like that, most likely the kind to grow up and be staunchly Nationalist

Rating Zidane

Holy shit fucking kill yourself. You are the kind of person that ruins everything for everyone else.

SJWs and "nice guy" whiteknights were among the first groups of people associated with the fedo-do

Faggot

Pretty sure it's like

1) Wearing a fedora
2) Atheism
3) Vaping
4) Fingerless gloves
5) Trenchcoats

Communism is in the top 10 though for sure