Does anyone else have a strong urge to go nude outside, more so in a place where its not really accepted?

Does anyone else have a strong urge to go nude outside, more so in a place where its not really accepted?

Other urls found in this thread:

grandchan.site
youtube.com/watch?v=mc4kemvDd4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sometimes wander naked through the woods.
It's a nice thrill.

Also in public toilets and changing room I try to keep the door open for as long as I can without being seen

If I was a grill

I do, but then I remember I'm not a girl and it would be terribly un-sexy if I did.

Then I go home and watch videos of naked girls in public.

I fucking hate pants OP, wouldn't wear them ever anywhere if I didn't have to. Fuck pants.

I wish all hot girls would just be nude all the time

hehe, yup. although i've found people rather tolerant of naked guys as long as a naked girl is around, too.

find girls, convince them to go naked in public, we all win.

And if she says no...

Well i like naked girls and nature

I want to tie up a girl naked out in public

Since when? Have you been humiliated by your parents or your peers? Do you think it might be a way of dealing with an issue that originates within and only applies to yourself?

Felt good touching a 16 yo girl's breasts and pussy at the bar last night...
mfw there's 11 years difference

moar?

It's just a fetish, however I do have some history of being ridiculed by my peers which has led to a bit of an inferiority complex so there might be something there.

Only around elementary schools.

I hope I'll someday get to witness a girl going nude in public

I used to date a girl who was curious about bondage. I introduced her to it subtly, but then advanced quickly into mummy saran wraps with Hitachi Magic Wand right on her clit/ forced orgasms, etc. She liked it a lot.

She expressed interest in bondage in public, so I bought a bunch of bondage gear. I bought a ball gag, some leather straps that could be locked with a pad lock and a leather hood that had an additional thick leather detachable muffle for the mouth and a detachable blindfold.

One night, I made her put all her shit on and I walked her to nearby park with a dog leash. I made her crawl. The first time I tied her up to a tree in an secluded part of the park and then took off the blindfold part of her hood so that she could see her situation, but she couldn't say anything. She tried to say something, but I couldn't understand her because she was gagged and muffled.. I took off her blindfold and let her see me walk away, leaving her there by herself. She didn't see me circle around and maintain a vigil over her. Nobody saw her, but the risk of someone stumbling upon her was very arousing. We did this 3 more times, but the fourth time, I took her to a park bench in a different secluded part of the park. I tied her spread eagle to the bench.

I took off her blindfold so that she could see me walk away. She was screaming as I walked away, but I couldn't hear any words. I circled around to maintain my usual visual, and waited.

This time, people found her. The first few people just stopped and looked at her for a few minutes. Took some pictures. This one guy fapped and came on her. Then, a group of 5 black guys walked up on her.

They fucked her. They fucked her all fucking night. They untied her and carried her to a more secluded part of the park and gang banged her for hours. I followed them and watched from a safe distance. Eventually they let her go.

She never returned my phone calls after that.

That's a common manifestation of senility.

Welcome To Best Forum Collection & Art Model & Photo
ART MODELS FORUM Boy&Girl !!New Update!!

grandchan.site

Waaaay to long and not in correct color.

Yeah that's gonna happen if you let your girlfriend get raped.

pics or didn't happen

>be me
>skiing trip with dad and little sister
>me and sister on ski lift
>I dare her to hang upside down
>it's not a too long drop down, so she accepts
>her belt got stuck on the seat
>her pants slowly get pulled along with her panties
>I tell her to try to swing up so I can grab her hands
>as I try to grab her hand she completely yanked out of her pants
>managed to grab the end of her jacket
>she slips out of her jacket and shirt, bra came off as well
>she lands butt naked in the snow while I'm just holding her jacket and shirt by the arms
>other skiers starts gathering around and laugh
>her face is red as a tomato and she's trying to cover her private parts and starts crying
>dad shows up and wraps his jacket around her and walk her to the resort
Most hilarious day of my life. My little sis never went skiing again after that though.

I took nude photos of my friends in fields, ruined houses, woods, etc., for many years. It turned hikes into more satisfying excursions. I've always liked outdoor nudity.

Sounds interesting user, wanna post some of your works?

Sure, though this seems like an odd place for them. I already posted one there, so here's another.

Found this great old iron gear/wheel in a ruined sawmill.

Maybe if I get to do so with those 2 in OP's pic

this is all gay shit. wheres the cock?

looks like 35mm film. What film camera did you use?

Fallen tree across a gorge.

youtube.com/watch?v=mc4kemvDd4M

Last night I got completely naked and walked across the street to my neighbors yard and stroked my cock in front of his bedroom window that he keeps open. Still don't know if he saw but I hope he was watching. It was like 5am.

>>/s/ would provide a bit more permanence for dumping such things

No

I'd love to see more of these. Dump them on /s/.

I support this notion. Please share your art with us in a dedicated /s/ thread.

About once or twice a week I go outside my apartment in the breezeway completely naked and jack off. People could see me through their peepholes if they looked. I try to cum outside if I can. I'm conflicted about getting caught, cuz if someone reported me I'd be fucked. But at the same time it really turns me on.

I'm gonna have to concur with these anons. Please do it.