How do I unscrew this lightbulb?

How do I unscrew this lightbulb?

Suction cup

1) take hammer and smash the shit outta it
2) take a potato and cut it in half
3) push the potato into the broken lightbulb
4) hang yourself

Light should have came with suction cup. If not take two spoons and put tape on each one and slide one down each side of bulb, squeeze ans turn.

You unscrew the top of the lamp and let the lightbulb slide out.

How do you unscrew a pregnant woman?

coat hanger?

This is fleshlight ... You don't UNscrew those

You don't. It's a LED. If it's broken you need to buy a new lamp. LED's don't go out like normal bulbs. You need to buy a new or get someone to fix it.

Easy, you need a topkapet tool. If you don't have one, you can buy one from ebay for 50 bucks. If you are a cheap shit or you are in a hurry, make one from a clothpin and some ducttape.

Sorry op, thats a permanent bulb, don't even try to remove it, its there forever. Go get a new lamp you stupid douche

FRICTION!

with your fingers.

any screw holes?

cup hands around fixture, apply thumbs to face of bulb. may be required to dpress bulb slightly to release pins from their seats then apply rotational pressure counterclockwise, bulb should come free in less than 90 degrees of rotation. new bulbs should come packaged with installation tool, it is important not to get hand oils on the new bulb.

ya fuk just buy a new one scuffed ass 3 dollars

Its a GU10 bulb, faggot. It unscrewes. In the same way you have never gotten laid #unscrewed

depress with two fingers applied to the centre of the bulb and unscrew anticlockwise using finger pressure

jab the glass part with a screwdriver as hard as you can, should fall right out then

use your penis like a man would

>if you can't wrap you penis around a lightbulb and grip it with said penis you are not, in fact, a man.

>be dark
>tell wife to have prego sex
>pregnant bitches are always horny. she says yes
>tell prego wife that you forgot the condom in the living room
>go to living room
>get the firecracker
>bring it
>since it's dark, she wont notice
>when you are about penetrating her, use the firecracker instead of dick
>cut the fuse so it's extra short
>put it in and light it
>since the fuse is as short as it is, she wont react in time
>when she screams at you for blowing up her fetus, tell her you did't think your load would harm the baby.
>pro tip: dump her after this. her vagina is huge now

Is this you Daniel? You are not going to try to make the bulb light up by sticking it up your ass and hanging your dick in the socket again do you?? Mother is still trying to post that shit since last time.

no, it's a lazer pointer you gay lord. you use it to fuck with cats the same way i scull raped your brother. #scullisbetterthanpussy

You scull raped my brother?
Gay.

this.
just push and twist

And twist annd shout.

it's not gay if you are the rapist. then all those catholic priests would go to hell.

Well, they are. And there they'll be raped by sculls.
Oh, the ironi. And butthurt.

like your brother. i used a condom so it's not gay

You used a condom, but you kissed him during, so you are gay.

he has a feminine penis

BRILLIANT

So a peners?