Okay Sup Forums.. so I was talking to this 7/10. She's Cool. Pretty much just like me... but one problem... pic related...

Okay Sup Forums.. so I was talking to this 7/10. She's Cool. Pretty much just like me... but one problem... pic related.. what do Sup Forums?

Rules 1 and 2 faggot.

except when you are an 14 y.o. schoolboy talking to other 14 y.o. schoolboys it never works explaining to people that you are on this board, just keep it for yourself as a little hobby

Perhaps kill yourself for breaking rules 1 and 2?

You're not clever at all.
Everyone knows about Sup Forums at this point. You're not an oldfag, so shut the fuck up.

Everyone in this thread needs to kill themselves. Especially you op.

are we on a raid, newbies?

not everyone knows about Sup Forums, and they won't if you don't break the rules

Why do you think so many trap/FB rate/ banana/Cock tribute threads are here? Because newfags don't know the rules of the internet.

Claiming to be an oldfag just because you know simple rules is absolutely retarded, and you're absolutely retarded for thinking that.

Rule enlightenment? I fucking know most.. and no.. not an old fag. Only been lurking for 3 years. And yeah, maybe I don't know all the rules. So please... enlighten a faggot

compare

Just pointing out... she came to me about both forum sites.. I did not mention it. I said I preferred one. I got that response. Rule wasn't broken. I gave an opinion

She's right tbh

You're singles lie

Hey now, I've been here since 07 and I post in trap threads all the time. Sup Forums's always been full of faggots like me.

not claiming to be an oldfag (coz anyone claiming that will get jumped on, it's a rrrrrrule, only here since 2008 or 2009, don't clearly remember) but rule 1 and 2 only comply when on a raid, faggots

>Sup Forums's always been full of faggots like me.
This. the first post was fucking bridget, for christ's sake.

not give a shit. drop Sup Forums for the 7/10 easy, why even question it?

So wait... to continue with 7/10 that hates Sup Forums? Or move along..

Choose for her you idiot

>board with fucking retards
>pussy

Easy choice

Because Sup Forums has always been here for me... idfk her. I know that Sup Forumsros are always around. She might not be

This, just fucking lie to her. They all just want you to lie to them anyways.

tell her liking different boards is a d
minor difference between you 2 that you can live with, but you would like to find out everything you have in common.
good luck Sup Forumsro

1. Do not talk about Sup Forums.
2. Do NOT talk about Sup Forums.

Clearly that only means on 'raids'