I don't know about you guys but I think The Purge: Election Year looks phenomenal. Don't believe me...

I don't know about you guys but I think The Purge: Election Year looks phenomenal. Don't believe me? Then check out this awesome trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rhP0woS0R_o

Im not a 17 year old with no taste, but i will talk to you. How did you get into the viral marketing career field? Are you often lonely?

Wow, I'm a Cruz missle now

Three words:

I'll pirate it because I'm an idiot and kind of like this brand of garbage.

Worth a pirating.

Purge series is my not-so-guilty guilty pleasure
Love it for the same reason I loved London Has Fallen - hard violence, action and tension

What this user says
I quite enjoyed the other Purge movies. Looking forward to this one

I™ will also be enjoying this movie™ alongside my Doritos™ and Mountain Dew™ right after I get back from Best Buy™ with my new Xbox One™!

Nice

How long are they going to milk this? are they even good never saw any of it

I love how the Purge is always so easy to pirate.
Cheers!

I'm not even going to watch the trailer so I'm not sure if you're trolling or shilling, but every single Purge movie has been viraled as fuck here and I want it to stop

Can I get a box of these stickers to hand out at bulimia support groups?

>viral marketing
>on Sup Forums

>A blonde female senator wants to end the Purge for the sake of the poor people and the dindu nuffins that are hurt by it is targeted by a conspiracy constructed by an evil cabal of old white men that want to preserve their power.
>There's even a scene where a fanatical all-white Christian church prepares to dissect her as some kind of religious tribute to the Purge itself.

No wonder the main audience for these shit movies are dumbass teenagers raised on Jon Oliver and fucking Buzzfeed Yellow.

>mfw be me
>first movie night with new friends
>I suggest we watch a horror movie
>I want to watch It Follows
>mfw someone suggests The Purge saying it's scary as hell
>mfw no one want to watch It Follows and vote for The Purge

Klelk

I haven't seen advertising this transparent since every Ghostbusters thread in the past two months.

>everyone is secretly a serial killer and if we legalized murder once a year they'd get it out of their system and there'd be no crime left since people only break the law for fun

Is this viral marketing or shit posting

I honestly can't tell anymore

never been on Sup Forums? lucky you

Wait what is that for real?